Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: City Regency

Both inner and outer beauty are important I like beautiful things - both in and out. Most Fragrance developments have neither inner or outer beauty - in short plain ugly - both on the outside and inside. That is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I know Fragrance projects very well... they are a typical VALUE developer where INNER BEAUTY counts more than EXTERNAL. How often do you see boutique (MM) developers including marble flooring, branded fixtures like Grohe, Electrolux and built in microwave oven.

Tell me, when you buy a home, do you spend most of the time INSIDE it or OUTSIDE standing and admiring the external facade??

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Both inner and outer beauty are important I like beautiful things - both in and out. Most Fragrance developments have neither inner or outer beauty - in short plain ugly - both on the outside and inside. That is depressing.
    fragrance projects provide quite good furnishing in terms of mass market standard oredi in today's market.....at least no ugly-looking homogeneous tiles

mabe novelty furnishing is slightly better among MMs developer

furthermore, fragrance MM layout is usually optimised and efficient...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    condos in this area easily rentable? it took me 12-13min to walk to boon keng MRT....
    Heard of abv 5% rental yield in City Regency MM... But before i rent out i orady sold so no direct experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Which was the last Fragrance project you seen? I think they have updated their finishing to keep up to date. Their latest Cotz project TOP soon are radically different from the Sunshine Grandeur 5 years back even though its only across the street.

Also if you compare to Macly the other MM developer for their price its more bang for the buck. Macly finishing is worse yet price higher. Thats why Fragrance is, like their hotel chain, a VALUE no frills brand.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    fragrance projects provide quite good furnishing in terms of mass market standard oredi in today's market.....at least no ugly-looking homogeneous tiles

mabe novelty furnishing is slightly better among MMs developer

furthermore, fragrance MM layout is usually optimised and efficient...
    One of the reason i prefer Fragrance is also coz their 1br tends to have the toilet outside the bedroom. Less privacy encroachment when guests need to use. And their maint fees usually around 175 vs others 250 up. Cosmo is the only one shocked me at 140 nia.

Default St michaels estate upgrade

St michaels estate kena upgrade by govt. Wonder wad can be done

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Well, the pavements cld be widened and drainage could be improved.

Oh you own Cosmo? Their maintenance only $140? That's pretty decent.

In my opinion:
    Macly = Price getting steeper, quality degrading
    I wanna see their next TOP project Newton Edge how it will turn out though. Anyway their Suite 123 has long been completed but cannot TOP, and don't know why???

Oxley = Their projects always sell out. Quality quite similar to Macly but overall better than Macly. Price almost similar to Macly. However, their designs are much more nicer

Fragrance = Somehow, I feel their residentials are very budget motel look. take for instance City Regency. I must confess their interior layouts are better. Yes I'm someone who go for MM and normally I would prefer to have dual doors toilet (that serve both to the guest and to the master bedroom)

Fortune = They develop Mercury and RV Suites. Can't wait to see their finishing

Novelty = My friend complained Iridium who is developed by Novelty sucks. The pool is leaking to below level units and the private lift got breakdown every month!! I wonder...

Any other MM developers?

One of the reason i prefer Fragrance is also coz their 1br tends to have the toilet outside the bedroom. Less privacy encroachment when guests need to use. And their maint fees usually around 175 vs others 250 up. Cosmo is the only one shocked me at 140 nia.

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Oh you own Cosmo? Their maintenance only $140? That's pretty decent.

In my opinion:
    Macly = Price getting steeper, quality degrading
    I wanna see their next TOP project Newton Edge how it will turn out though. Anyway their Suite 123 has long been completed but cannot TOP, and don't know why???

Oxley = Their projects always sell out. Quality quite similar to Macly but overall better than Macly. Price almost similar to Macly. However, their designs are much more nicer

Fragrance = Somehow, I feel their residentials are very budget motel look. take for instance City Regency. I must confess their interior layouts are better. Yes I'm someone who go for MM and normally I would prefer to have dual doors toilet (that serve both to the guest and to the master bedroom)

Fortune = They develop Mercury and RV Suites. Can't wait to see their finishing

Novelty = My friend complained Iridium who is developed by Novelty sucks. The pool is leaking to below level units and the private lift got breakdown every month!! I wonder...

Any other MM developers?
    You probably nailed it for most of the mm developers. Others I can think of Teambuild, Fission...

You probably nailed it for most of the mm developers. Others I can think of Teambuild, Fission...
    Oh how can we forget... World Class Land.

And i think theres also Bravo Building.

oxley is the worse MM developer....

fragrance and world class best

Soon mainstream developers will also join the MM club. Allgreen already launched SkySuites@Anson

well, we mustn't forget that while developers are developing MM projects, results is dependent on the type of contractors they used.

so while oxley can be well known for MM, if they used China contractors, the MM project will turn out bad.

having said that, the primary factor also coming from who the architect is

did u guys realize that most MM or Huttons fav architect is Ronny Chin???

looks like most projects are done by Ronny Chin:

1. newton edge
    2. suites 123
    3. zenith
    4. parc sophia
    5. city loft
    6. parc somme
    etc etc...

wonder what did u think of Ronny Chin's design? so far, i am quite happy with zenith...

Oh how can we forget... World Class Land.

And i think theres also Bravo Building.

well, we mustn't forget that while developers are developing MM projects, results is dependent on the type of contractors they used.

so while oxley can be well known for MM, if they used China contractors, the MM project will turn out bad.

1. newton edge
    2. suites 123
    3. zenith
    4. parc sophia
    5. city loft
    6. parc somme
    etc etc...

wonder what did u think of Ronny Chin's design? so far, i am quite happy with zenith...
    design no comment....but all the abovementioned projects' layout sux big time....probably parc sophia got better layout

1. newton edge
    2. suites 123
    3. zenith
    4. parc sophia
    5. city loft
    6. parc somme
    etc etc...

I dont know enough about the industry to comment, but for all we know Ronny Chin may just well be the cookie cutter equivalent of Fragrance in architecture. Cheap, good value, fast.

Default UPGRADING WORKS

There's a banner @ ST michael's rd saying upgrading works gonna commence soon. What form of works is that? Anybody knows

Default Gates

Bloody gate n lift always spoil

Hee read alot of the history posted in this forum in the past. wow this project was $500-600/psf back then in 2008/9 then when Beacon Height starting to selling ard $800/psf and airstream at $1000/psf. Look like the price had really rose sharply in this area for the past 5 years.

Btw though there is a maintenance team for this project to take care all these issue? so bad hur the lift? what brand is that?

Bloody gate n lift always spoil

And the building is now like a snake shedding skin...

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Hee read alot of the history posted in this forum in the past. wow this project was $500-600/psf back then in 2008/9 then when Beacon Height starting to selling ard $800/psf and airstream at $1000/psf. Look like the price had really rose sharply in this area for the past 5 years.

Btw though there is a maintenance team for this project to take care all these issue? so bad hur the lift? what brand is that?
    Yes there's a maintenance team. So tired callin n complaining. Luckily 2 lifts servicing the entire 56 units otherwise die ah.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    And the building is now like a snake shedding skin...
    Oh yes. Its under the warranty program and borne by developer. Cheap paint they used the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit

Psf was ard 550 psf avg for One St Michaels n City Regency in 2007. Nw its doubled. Area is a little congested thou

Yup no one predicte the future anyway housing is something a need for everyone and especially this past 5 years so many things had increase in prices here in SG lets hope next 5 years can see another increase of $500/psf in this district

Psf was ard 550 psf avg for One St Michaels n City Regency in 2007. Nw its doubled. Area is a little congested thou

record psf, again by MM

2013-03-13 #XX-XX 484 1,445psf 2009-08-07 1,022psf 204,732 1,314 10.1
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    record psf, again by MM

2013-03-13 #XX-XX 484 1,445psf 2009-08-07 1,022psf 204,732 1,314 10.1
    Have u ever wondered how cum all the record psf prjs i touched before.....

Midas touch?
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

No need to argue la. Check recent transactions and all will be clear that CR already over 1000psf for 1BR. That is the market value today. For 2BR it's 750psf on average, a far cry away.
    As MR B kena banned into this forum.. he has requested me to help him to post this "record break" psf for a 2BR unit

CITY REGENCY ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD Apartment 1,450,000 990 Strata 1,464 Apr-13

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    As MR B kena banned into this forum.. he has requested me to help him to post this "record break" psf for a 2BR unit

CITY REGENCY ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD Apartment 1,450,000 990 Strata 1,464 Apr-13
    700k profit

2013-04-04 #XX-XX 990 1,464 2009-05-25 687 769,230 1,410 21.6
    Ride at your own risk !!!