Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: City Regency

Default Wake up

Mr mcmlxxvi, ur 484 sf is already very small and u r making the living spaces even smaller. OMG r u a midget???

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Mr mcmlxxvi, ur 484 sf is already very small and u r making the living spaces even smaller. OMG r u a midget???
    Think its more about optimizing rental returns.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

sometimes having a small unit has its advantage ...

small space means less space ,
    less space will force one to BUY less of unneccessary stuff..

so pay high psf for tiny unit indirectly = savings on useless stuff in the long run

congrats to small unit owners ..you gonna save a lot of money in the long run ...

he is optimising his space and i don't see anything wrong with that. if he can convert a 4xxsf unit into a 3 bedder and still have a living room, kitchen and a toilet, I don't see why not. Why do people need a huge living room or kitchen for? Jump around in it or play hopscotch? How many of us who live in big units actually utilise all the space in the house? My wife spends more time cleaning up most of the space in my apartment rather than enjoying it which i sometimes think it is a waste.

Wait till u guys see the actual unit. Its already very clastrophobic and setting dividers simply makes its even smaller. How do u like to live within 4 old chang kee stores and knock against the wall when u walk every few steps. Its crazy

Wait till u guys see the actual unit. Its already very clastrophobic and setting dividers simply makes its even smaller. How do u like to live within 4 old chang kee stores and knock against the wall when u walk every few steps. Its crazy
    They are in self denial.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    sometimes having a small unit has its advantage ...

small space means less space ,
    less space will force one to BUY less of unneccessary stuff..

so pay high psf for tiny unit indirectly = savings on useless stuff in the long run

congrats to small unit owners ..you gonna save a lot of money in the long run ...
    You are so right. Your mindset changes. You start to throw away unnecessary stuff and buy only the necessary and become an expert at storing and organising things, as well as space optimisation. Live clean and simple.

Haha. I assume _YOU_ have seen the actual unit, to speak so certainly? Creating those partition rooms are definitely for higher rental yield. Nobody said anything about own self staying in them given a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Think its more about optimizing rental returns.
    Right on.

Pics of gym:

I think rather than having 2 treadmills like most boutique developments, it is better to have one of it as multi-weight station.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Haha. I assume _YOU_ have seen the actual unit, to speak so certainly? Creating those partition rooms are definitely for higher rental yield. Nobody said anything about own self staying in them given a choice.
    http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My%2...12-148119.html

it is not illegal if rented to a single family of tenants under a 1-2 year tenancy agreement. It is illegal if the unit is treated as a dormitary, hostel or boarding house.

Quote Originally Posted by southpark2000

Thanks but they were illegal because not every partitioned unit had access to bathroom, kitchen and refuse. I stayed in one by Ideal Accommodation before so I know very well.

Also the tenure of lease matters. Long term (minimum 1 year) or more is fine but not anything less.

Anyway, I may build shelving right up to the ceiling as partitions and there's nothing wrong with that is there?

Thanks but they were illegal because not every partitioned unit had access to bathroom, kitchen and refuse. I stayed in one by Ideal Accommodation before so I know very well.

Also the tenure of lease matters. Long term (minimum 1 year) or more is fine but not anything less.
    Errr....still got building and fire safety code......just to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Wah .. you do ID or wat? So fast can draw pix one ... but shldn't be too difficult to figure out how to use space lah hor. Juz how to maximize only but doesn't look that bad on paper. Wat is good is you got tt yard area as shown in tt picture
    Aiyo just use Paint.... no need special s/w

Anyway, I may build shelving right up to the ceiling as partitions and there's nothing wrong with that is there?
    Eg. I may build this kind up to the ceiling or up to very high...

Or this...

Errr....still got building and fire safety code......just to be on the safe side.
    Ok la... thanks for the reminder bro. Will ensure to get contractor to check with authorities lor.... but if I use thin shelves as partition, sorry hor, nothing in the law to say I can't fill my whole house with shelves.

Eg. I may build this kind up to the ceiling or up to very high...

Or this...

to create one extra room is good enough, if you overdo with maximising space, the entire place will looking more like a provision shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    to create one extra room is good enough, if you overdo with maximising space, the entire place will looking more like a provision shop.
    LOL u r right. Full of shelves = either library or provision shop.

Finally just got my keys on Thursday. However, there were a few problems. Most notable is that the cooker hood seems to be rusty.

Does anyone of you have this same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ngcw
    Finally just got my keys on Thursday. However, there were a few problems. Most notable is that the cooker hood seems to be rusty.

Does anyone of you have this same problem?
    Yes FG resolved by metal polish...

Serious planter glass panel scratches yet resolved after polishing...

Can't wait to go up to 15th floor corridor catch the FIREWORKS tonight since can see flyer side should be able to glimpse the MB countdown fireworks....

how was the fireworks view? did you take any pics?

Can't wait to go up to 15th floor corridor catch the FIREWORKS tonight since can see flyer side should be able to glimpse the MB countdown fireworks....

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    how was the fireworks view? did you take any pics?
    Its really only a glimpse lor... one little corner portion only...

Yes FG resolved by metal polish...

Serious planter glass panel scratches yet resolved after polishing...
    You are right. FG used WD40 and manage to get the stains off. Currently starting the renovations of my place. I must say FG/Frangrace has been quite responsive to repair the defects that I pointed out. Kudos to FG - Kumar for being extremely responsive.

Btw, met the agent of the 15th floor 3 room penthouse. He allowed me to view the penthouse (I guess he wanted to view my apartment as well to compare).

I must say the views are fantastic. Able to see almost 270 degrees - the flyer to CTE behind.... pity I cannot afford it, owner is trying to sell for $1.3mil

Until now pool still not open and where the * is the bbq pit - simply ridiculous. Can I ask for partial refund of my maintenance fees???

If they don't give you what was initially promised, this is serious man, not just a refund of maintenance. This is a breach of contractual terms.

Until now pool still not open and where the * is the bbq pit - simply ridiculous. Can I ask for partial refund of my maintenance fees???

[quote=ngcw]You are right. FG used WD40 and manage to get the stains off. Currently starting the renovations of my place. I must say FG/Frangrace has been quite responsive to repair the defects that I pointed out. Kudos to FG - Kumar for being extremely responsive.

Btw, met the agent of the 15th floor 3 room penthouse. He allowed me to view the penthouse (I guess he wanted to view my apartment as well to compare).

3 bedroom PH ? how big is there unit ?

is this LH or FH ?

where is this project ?