Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trizon (D10, Freehold, Singapore Land)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    my wife loves this project ... i dunno why

but i didnt buy ... cos i rather buy a landed in that area ..

she thinks it will be popular next time among expats ..
    she says it will be the only NEW condo there with big land ... expats will like it ..

Ridgewood, Pandan V both have big land but very old ...the other new condos have small plots..

she may be right ...
    i think she is right. The development is very nice

With favourable assessments in the majority of the development, what could be the reason that it is still not fully sold? Price too high?

Quote Originally Posted by u2
    With favourable assessments in the majority of the development, what could be the reason that it is still not fully sold? Price too high?
    Quantum is big cos the units are large. Not affordable to the mass market. The average units are like 1500++ sq n above. Not many small units of 1000+ sqft. Now is game of quantum since new launch psf is generally higher

this one quite slow moving right?

Nowadays husband and wife invest separately liao. Dun understimate the earning power of women. So if proud owner's wife likes, wife can also invest on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    looks like u r the MAN ....u calling the shots....hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Nowadays husband and wife invest separately liao. Dun understimate the earning power of women. So if proud owner's wife likes, wife can also invest on her own.
    Yes, ur right
    if husband wants to buy, and wife does not agree...the deal still cannot be closed.

I prefer marbella but the resale asking prices now are matching Trizon! Unbelievable!

Is this project still going at a high price? If yes, why the developer or agents start to revise their expectation? Is it due to the overwhelming responses from FEO on Hiller and Watertown that builds D10 expectation as well?

Any inputs and comments?

WHY? Amongst my circle of friends, husband and wife do invest separately, be it stocks or property investments. Why must invest together in joint name? I mean if husband think its good investment and has enough money to invest on his own, just go ahead.

Why deal can't be closed? Makes no sense. There is no requirement for family unit in private condo investment. Can invest individually which is already a trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Yes, ur right
    if husband wants to buy, and wife does not agree...the deal still cannot be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    WHY? Amongst my circle of friends, husband and wife do invest separately, be it stocks or property investments. Why must invest together in joint name? I mean if husband think its good investment and has enough money to invest on his own, just go ahead.

Why deal can't be closed? Makes no sense. There is no requirement for family unit in private condo investment. Can invest individually which is already a trend.
    it really depends.

There are some wives that demand their husband to hand over their salary to them. They are the CFO

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    it really depends.

There are some wives that demand their husband to hand over their salary to them. They are the CFO
    This is primary reason why Singaporean men fell for foreign women.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    it really depends.

there is a little known loop hole in the second property.

If u buy one as husband and wife, the second one only under the wifes name, then the husban go pick up another property under his name, that one still consider second property.

I am interested in this development.

May I know what is the cheapest unit in this development now? I have only 1.3mil budget.

their smallest unit is a 2 bedder of 10xx sq ft. the cheapest caveat lodged in the past 2 years is $1,619,200.

the cheapest asking price on propertyguru is $1.65m.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ale-the-trizon

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I am interested in this development.

May I know what is the cheapest unit in this development now? I have only 1.3mil budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Yes, ur right

but the loan only husband can take.. also limiting on the size of the investment.

My kind reminder: Stomach not big enough, mouth dont open so big. It will only cause you misery after misery... From FV now this??

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    My kind reminder: Stomach not big enough, mouth dont open so big. It will only cause you misery after misery... From FV now this??
    uncle doing good deed. support
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

HUH? Of course lah. But i don't believe in investing together with the spouse all the time. I prefer each do their own investment. Easier decision. Imagine everything also need to ask the other party. Sian also. Just buy in your own name esp when its mere investment. No need to ask at all. Its your money after all.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    but the loan only husband can take.. also limiting on the size of the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    uncle doing good deed. support
    Tanks you. It pains me to see YOu and WE going thru disappointments again and again TAN gu gu... When he didnt have to at all in the first place if expectations were tempered.

I will settle for sierra park or allsworth if I am unable to reach out to Trizon, Marbella, Glentree or Ridgewood.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I will settle for sierra park or allsworth if I am unable to reach out to Trizon, Marbella, Glentree or Ridgewood.
    want better be quick.. prices are creep up

Know of someone who collected the key to his 19xxsqft unit and was really upset with the following:

a. Really large balcony of 6m (width) and 3-4m (depth) plus planter box.
    b. Super large AC ledges.
    c. Large baywindow: No sufficient to place mattress in the smaller room unless partially resting on the baywindow.

It cost him $2.9 mil. The effective useful area is only 1400sqft.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Know of someone who collected the key to his 19xxsqft unit and was really upset with the following:

c. Large baywindow: No sufficient to place mattress in the smaller room unless partially resting on the baywindow.

i am sure he wasn't coerced into purchasing the unit. with eyes wide open, the buyer can only blame himself for not scrutinizing the layout plan and think about his family's needs, before taking the plunge.

It is a pity but many people out there are like him. Developer is laughing to the bank by making $$$ from such large balcony (given partially free by BCA).
    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    i am sure he wasn't coerced into purchasing the unit. with eyes wide open, the buyer can only blame himself for not scrutinizing the layout plan and think about his family's needs, before taking the plunge.

wah kao!

not sure if this buyer analyse the floorplan properly??
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

unless developer has blatantly misrepresented the show flat, who else to blame but himself.

sure the balcony is big but the unit is big too.

wait till the newer projects TOP. those balconies will feel even bigger compared to the shrunk size of the liveable area!

If you are looking to rent out to expat, having a big balcony is actually a good thing.

Unfortunately is for own stay. Singaporeans are very practical people. A good thing is that the balcony is facing low-rise landed properties at least for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    If you are looking to rent out to expat, having a big balcony is actually a good thing.

Unfortunately is for own stay. Singaporeans are very practical people. A good thing is that the balcony is facing low-rise landed properties at least for now.
    As long as PAP is in power, there is no chance that those landed will make way for highrise. if your friend is thinking of selling let me know..