Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7121722273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1297

Thread: Hundred Trees (Former Hong Leong Garden @West Coast Drive)

Latest discussion at Skyscrapercity points the West Coast station to the Japanese schools. Either they have sacrifice their school fields or the empty plot beside West Coast Road can serve as the station... The exits could serve HDBs, condos, factories, schools and hawker center. Good location for all.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...1582665&page=2

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Latest discussion at Skyscrapercity points the West Coast station to the Japanese schools. Either they have sacrifice their school fields or the empty plot beside West Coast Road can serve as the station... The exits could serve HDBs, condos, factories, schools and hawker center. Good location for all.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...1582665&page=2

West coast station will be an interchange where JRL and CRL meets and potentially it could also join with Haw Par Station in future.

Considering the complexity and scale, the ideal location for this station should be near JAS sports complex where there are ample empty lands to facilitate the construction without interruption.

Location wise it is will be more ideal as it will serve both pandan garden residents, (which at the moment doesnt have any station within walking distant) as well as residents of existing and future condos that will be build on those empty land. By having the station there, it will also help make Pandan Reservoir more accessible to the public.

The site you mentioned is right under the japanese school and there it will be ridicules to ask japanese schools to give up their baseball and football field as sports are crucial component of their school program.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    West coast station will be an interchange where JRL and CRL meets and potentially it could also join with Haw Par Station in future.

Considering the complexity and scale, the ideal location for this station should be near JAS sports complex where there are ample empty lands to facilitate the construction without interruption.

Location wise it is will be more ideal as it will serve both pandan garden residents, (which at the moment doesnt have any station within walking distant) as well as residents of existing and future condos that will be build on those empty land. By having the station there, it will also help make Pandan Reservoir more accessible to the public.

The site you mentioned is right under the japanese school and there it will be ridicules to ask japanese schools to give up their baseball and football field as sports are crucial component of their school program.
    I know you will be attracted here to give comments

It is up to soil test for the final location but there are a few specific guys in skyscrapercity (contractors?) who are very accurate hor. So just watch out for their views!

It is up to soil test for the final location but there are a few specific guys in skyscrapercity (contractors?) who are very accurate hor. So just watch out for their views!
    dont need soil testing lah. Both West Coast Way and the section of the West Coast Road are single lane minor road where there are no bus services going in and out the place.

So it will be pointless to have a MRT station located in a place that is not accessible by bus and have no place for pick up and drop off.

dont need soil testing lah. Both West Coast Way and the section of the West Coast Road are single lane minor road where there are no bus services going in and out the place.

So it will be pointless to have a MRT station located in a place that is not accessible by bus and have no place for pick up and drop off.
    Exits n e stations can b different.

Exits n e stations can b different.

they might have an entrance located right outside HT

they might have an entrance located right outside HT
    Good idea. I will vote u as Tpt Minister in 2016.

Im new to skyscraper city, can share who are the posters there who are very accurate? Can PM me too if you think it is too public to post here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Im new to skyscraper city, can share who are the posters there who are very accurate? Can PM me too if you think it is too public to post here. Thanks!
    beside skyscraper city, you can also visit http://forums.sgtrains.com/

Most are all fact based speculation, nothing is confirmed.

beside skyscraper city, you can also visit http://forums.sgtrains.com/

Most are all fact based speculation, nothing is confirmed.
    thanks!

Caveats in Jan 2013. Finally crossing $1500 psf for a MM unit:

2013-01-14 #XX-XX Sub Sale 1,163 1,290 1,500,000 HDB
    2013-01-03 #XX-XX Sub Sale 484 1,548 750,000 HDB

Latest caveats show tt HT is hitting around $1,300 psf for 3 bedders. With nearby condos in West Coast, Clementi and Jurong East launching soon, psf will continue to climb another 10% this year when it TOPs in 2-3 months' time.

2013-01-18 #XX-XX SUB SALE 1,302 1,294 1,685,000 HDB
    2013-01-14 #XX-XX SUB SALE 1,163 1,290 1,500,000 HDB
    2013-01-03 #XX-XX SUB SALE 484 1,548 750,000 HDB

Bye everyone, this is my last post in this forum here. I have shared many thoughts (sometimes controversial) in this forum. I hope all of you enjoy. Going to do embark on another serious milestone in my life

Latest caveats show tt HT is hitting around $1,300 psf for 3 bedders. With nearby condos in West Coast, Clementi and Jurong East launching soon, psf will continue to climb another 10% this year when it TOPs in 2-3 months' time.

2013-01-18 #XX-XX SUB SALE 1,302 1,294 1,685,000 HDB
    2013-01-14 #XX-XX SUB SALE 1,163 1,290 1,500,000 HDB
    2013-01-03 #XX-XX SUB SALE 484 1,548 750,000 HDB

Bye everyone, this is my last post in this forum here. I have shared many thoughts (sometimes controversial) in this forum. I hope all of you enjoy. Going to do embark on another serious milestone in my life
    remember to take some photo when you collect your keys

Hi...I hope the market will crash and everything revert back to 700-800psf then.

Goodbye sis energetic hyena. You're always welcome back after your 'baby is born'.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Goodbye sis energetic hyena. You're always welcome back after your 'baby is born'.
    In e process of renovating my JB house. Back to TCSS after clearing some work. 2 bedder has hit $1400+ psf. The Trilinq, Jurong East n Newest condos shd raise e psf to $1600 in Jun/Jul when it TOP.

Smile

And still going up???you think so??

Quote Originally Posted by nirhas
    And still going up???you think so??
    Yes. Because of the three launches: Trilinq (current), Newest (in 1-2 months), and Jurong East MRT condo (within next few months). And a good schools, shops and market and very future CIL/JRL MRT between 2025-2030. Just 5 min drive is the expanding Jurong Lake District (current), and going further down you have Tuas which will experience boom due to relocation of factories and marine industry to this area (2020-2030). This area is the neck between west and CBD, and will be an important area.

Check my earlier projections, mostly correct except for the interest rate going up in 2012 follow by market correction - but that one was off due to crazy QEs by so many central banks.

More recently I recommended Iskandar middle of last year (and kenna whacked by forumers here) but I was right (check out http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/spec...rowth-20130321). And about inflation shooting up early this year (http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...b-2013-49-year) too when the government was assuring inflation would come down around end of last year (check my earlier thoughts on inflation after CNY).

I'm not an agent by the way, just that I have two properties in the west and sharing info.

In e process of renovating my JB house. Back to TCSS after clearing some work. 2 bedder has hit $1400+ psf. The Trilinq, Jurong East n Newest condos shd raise e psf to $1600 in Jun/Jul when it TOP.
    Hey pal, how's the renovation process going along across the causeway? U using the Malaysian contractors? Can share contacts? I will need to do the same in about 1.5 year's time too.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Hey pal, how's the renovation process going along across the causeway? U using the Malaysian contractors? Can share contacts? I will need to do the same in about 1.5 year's time too.
    Quite tedious actually because I was tied down by works in Singapore.

For location at Nusajaya:

Renovation cost is about half the price in Singapore but due to the size of the landed house they will still come up to about 1/4 of the price of the house e.g. a $800k RM house will need $200k RM to reach showroom standard.

Beware of handing the entire house to unknown contractors as they might hack some areas and run off with your deposit (this is very common!), so I'm handing myself. Furniture-wise you can get from many shops at Bukit Indah, Nusa Bestari and Perling.

Nusajaya is experiencing such a boom that the good contractors are hard to find, which is also due to shortage of skilled labour. Those previously good ones may change their attitude and carrot you (I can sense that now), so it is good to shop around. It would be better if you see your neighbours renovate and get their contacts if you are happy with their workmanship. But if you need them I can advise you e.g. grill, curtain, lights, fans, air-cons, electrical etc later.

Don't go too far north to shop even though they are cheaper as it gets more dangerous.

Any indication when is the TOP date for HT?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Any indication when is the TOP date for HT?
    June 2013.

Quite tedious actually because I was tied down by works in Singapore.

For location at Nusajaya:

Renovation cost is about half the price in Singapore but due to the size of the landed house they will still come up to about 1/4 of the price of the house e.g. a $800k RM house will need $200k RM to reach showroom standard.

Beware of handing the entire house to unknown contractors as they might hack some areas and run off with your deposit (this is very common!), so I'm handing myself. Furniture-wise you can get from many shops at Bukit Indah, Nusa Bestari and Perling.

Nusajaya is experiencing such a boom that the good contractors are hard to find, which is also due to shortage of skilled labour. Those previously good ones may change their attitude and carrot you (I can sense that now), so it is good to shop around. It would be better if you see your neighbours renovate and get their contacts if you are happy with their workmanship. But if you need them I can advise you e.g. grill, curtain, lights, fans, air-cons, electrical etc later.

Don't go too far north to shop even though they are cheaper as it gets more dangerous.
    Thanks sis! All the best for your renovation! Yah I heard horror stories about Malaysian contractors too. But my Singaporean ID took a look at the floor plan, said - wah lau, 3500sqft I renovate for you, will be at least SGD150k.

I almost fainted at that kind of quote. Holiday home no need to pay so much. So now sourcing for Malaysian ones. pm me your contacts can? Thanks a million! And all the best for your hundred trees condo! The whole devt is coming along nicely.

Smile

Yes. Because of the three launches: Trilinq (current), Newest (in 1-2 months), and Jurong East MRT condo (within next few months). And a good schools, shops and market and very future CIL/JRL MRT between 2025-2030. Just 5 min drive is the expanding Jurong Lake District (current), and going further down you have Tuas which will experience boom due to relocation of factories and marine industry to this area (2020-2030). This area is the neck between west and CBD, and will be an important area.

Check my earlier projections, mostly correct except for the interest rate going up in 2012 follow by market correction - but that one was off due to crazy QEs by so many central banks.

More recently I recommended Iskandar middle of last year (and kenna whacked by forumers here) but I was right (check out http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/spec...rowth-20130321). And about inflation shooting up early this year (http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...b-2013-49-year) too when the government was assuring inflation would come down around end of last year (check my earlier thoughts on inflation after CNY).

I'm not an agent by the way, just that I have two properties in the west and sharing info.
    U are right. Recently the lease of both my Pasir panjang and south buona vista condos came up for renewal. The number of active viewings doubled (even on weekdays) as compared to the last round, and there were a few cheques submitted for my consideration. Rental is on the uptrend in this area. Tonnes of interest from the international banks ard mapletree business city, science park, NUH/duke and even fusionopolis and biopolis area. One was even a gallery owner from the gilman barracks, and one working for lucasfilm studio at rochestor. The level of business activity in that area is certainly coming up, and there is a lack of good sized condos that cater to the expatriate community.

That area is full of potential. it's good to hold for the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Thanks sis! All the best for your renovation! Yah I heard horror stories about Malaysian contractors too. But my Singaporean ID took a look at the floor plan, said - wah lau, 3500sqft I renovate for you, will be at least SGD150k.

I almost fainted at that kind of quote. Holiday home no need to pay so much. So now sourcing for Malaysian ones. pm me your contacts can? Thanks a million! And all the best for your hundred trees condo! The whole devt is coming along nicely.
    S$150k is $375k RM. It will be top of the line renovation with consumer items added for 3,500 sqft. I will collect more renovation cards and ideas along the way, then pass to you the better ones around this May. Cheers.

S$150k is $375k RM. It will be top of the line renovation with consumer items added for 3,500 sqft. I will collect more renovation cards and ideas along the way, then pass to you the better ones around this May. Cheers.
    Thanks sis! We can drop by each other's place one day.

My child is dreaming of building his treehouse in the garden. Hopefully one day, we can all retire there.

record PSF

$1,548 PSF IN JAN 2013 FOR A 484-SQFT UNIT
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    record PSF

$1,548 PSF IN JAN 2013 FOR A 484-SQFT UNIT
    this will give some motivation for oxley newest next door.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

The sakura season is now, but no flowering trees in hundred trees?