Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6111621263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1297

Thread: Hundred Trees (Former Hong Leong Garden @West Coast Drive)

The consistent hustling of the AYE, along with the prospective Hong Leong building demolition and re-construction will surely make this Hundred Trees less desire to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    The consistent hustling of the AYE, along with the prospective Hong Leong building demolition and re-construction will surely make this Hundred Trees less desire to live in.
    Not much supplies there, particularly FH/999LH, not much choices left. Better get used to the road noise in Singapore because vehicle population is increasing and road network is expanding/roads are widening. Need to bear with constructions next door for two years+ though.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Not much supplies there, particularly FH/999LH, not much choices left. Better get used to the road noise in Singapore because vehicle population is increasing and road network is expanding/roads are widening. Need to bear with constructions next door for two years+ though.
    I think Botannia will be a good one offered by Ringo33; I have visited and surveyed the place recently. It is not really in-accessible, as it has already exchanged for the tranquility and peace compared to the neighbour Infiniti. I am just wondering what kind of development would the land beside the canal be in few years time.

A glimpse in the URA plan shows it is for residential development though.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I think Botannia will be a good one offered by Ringo33; I have visited and surveyed the place recently. It is not really in-accessible, as it has already exchanged for the tranquility and peace compared to the neighbour Infiniti. I am just wondering what kind of development would the land beside the canal be in few years time.

A glimpse in the URA plan shows it is for residential development though.
    Those Infiniti unit surfacing Botannia or Carabelle will be quieter and the price is cheaper compare to FV .
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Trilinq nearby is launching soon. It should boost west coast property prices. It will be hottest condo launch in the west before the Jurong East MRT condo. Prob I need to revise HT price upwards by another $50-100 psf in the next few months, on top of the additional $100 psf from current psf for the HT when it TOPs.

Trilinq nearby is launching soon. It should boost west coast property prices. It will be hottest condo launch in the west before the Jurong East MRT condo. Prob I need to revise HT price upwards by another $50-100 psf in the next few months, on top of the additional $100 psf from current psf for the HT when it TOPs.
    A 2 bedder at botanna just hit 1327 psf last month. Record price for botannia.

Soon 2bedder will hit $1400 in a matter of time when TOP..

Quote Originally Posted by nirhas
    Soon 2bedder will hit $1400 in a matter of time when TOP..
    It is already $1344 psf in Oct 2012. Judging by the 99LH condos launching price next year, this one could hit $1450 psf upon TOP.

It is already $1344 psf in Oct 2012. Judging by the 99LH condos launching price next year, this one could hit $1450 psf upon TOP.
    condo around that area will get a massive boost when the HL shopping site is launch. I am expecting that site to hit around 1500-1600psf due to its proximity to JLD, Nan Hua, hawker center, market, as well as its commercial element. HT being next to it will get the full on impact, but it will still only appeal to people who doesnt mind the traffic noise from AYE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    condo around that area will get a massive boost when the HL shopping site is launch. I am expecting that site to hit around 1500-1600psf due to its proximity to JLD, Nan Hua, hawker center, market, as well as its commercial element. HT being next to it will get the full on impact, but it will still only appeal to people who doesnt mind the traffic noise from AYE.
    You must be vested in D5 right? HT will be my weekend home.

record psf of 1,389

2012-11-01 #XX-XX 484 1,389psf 2009-10-28 1,052 163,108 1,100 9.7
    Ride at your own risk !!!

They are doing the interior fittings for the hong leong garden show flat now, my guess is that this project could be launch sometime during the CNY

Unhappy

The TOP progress update on CDL website shows the completion at only 77%. Seems that it is unlikely TOP will be Q12013?

I am pretty sure that there is going to be a station within 500 m of HT.

The MRT map shows a split along the vertical line below Toh Tuck Ave and Boon Lay Way T-junction, which means just before this split it must be the West Coast interchange station. Extrapolating horizontally from this vertical locus to the Clementi MRT is about 1 km, which is a good distance between stations. This West Coast station could be underneath the AYE expressway with exits to Faber Drive and West Coast Way.

So the entire stretch of housing there are very likely to huat.

The MRT map shows a split along the vertical line below Toh Tuck Ave and Boon Lay Way T-junction, which means just before this split it must be the West Coast interchange station. Extrapolating horizontally from this vertical locus to the Clementi MRT is about 1 km, which is a good distance between stations. This West Coast station could be underneath the AYE expressway with exits to Faber Drive and West Coast Way.

Maybe connect to HT lobby?

It could be further up nearer to sungei ulu, with 4 entrances connecting IBP, Faber Crest , west coast and Pandan garden.

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    Maybe connect to HT lobby?
    Haha... I will b v amused

Juz something to ponder to make myself happy lah. It gives me something to hope for. I won't b staying there anyway...weekend home really.

It could be further up nearer to sungei ulu, with 4 entrances connecting IBP, Faber Crest , west coast and Pandan garden.
    This is possible but west coast residents won't b able to access it as it is too far from e actual west coast. Got to check w skyscrapercity experts to pinpoint MRT station.

This is possible but west coast residents won't b able to access it as it is too far from e actual west coast. Got to check w skyscrapercity experts to pinpoint MRT station.
    the west coast station could actually be located next to Monterrey Park condo next to JAS Ayer Rajah Sport complex. I dont think it is viable for have mrt station along expressway. too inconvenient for pick up and drop off.

the west coast station could actually be located next to Monterrey Park condo next to JAS Ayer Rajah Sport complex. I dont think it is viable for have mrt station along expressway. too inconvenient for pick up and drop off.
    I tried to align from Clementi MRT. Tt is my conclusion. Saw from skyscrapercity tt it might b further south near to e canal. The ideal location is e Ayer Rajah food centre grass patch.

I tried to align from Clementi MRT. Tt is my conclusion. Saw from skyscrapercity tt it might b further south near to e canal. The ideal location is e Ayer Rajah food centre grass patch.
    Distant from ayer rajar food center to Clementi is only around 800m so most unlikely for them to have another station just 800m away. looking at the alignment, the clementi station should be located at the old clementi temporary bus interchange, and the tunnel should run under the school and through those landed properties. I would presume that will be the easiest route to avoid foundation pillars

Distant from ayer rajar food center to Clementi is only around 800m so most unlikely for them to have another station just 800m away. looking at the alignment, the clementi station should be located at the old clementi temporary bus interchange, and the tunnel should run under the school and through those landed properties. I would presume that will be the easiest route to avoid foundation pillars
    it would be at the baseball field used by the japanese next to Botannia. that is the only logical location.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    it would be at the baseball field used by the japanese next to Botannia. that is the only logical location.
    I think so too. it will serve people working at pandan loop, residents at pandan garden, as well as resident living around the west coast private estates.

So I would guess that government will not be selling those 99LH empty plot of land anytime soon. perhaps only after the station location is being announced.

Those 999LH property around that area sure will chiong big time.

Why no one asks me?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Why no one asks me?
    whats your expertise?

Or they could be GONE to make way for the MRT, FH or not...

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Or they could be GONE to make way for the MRT, FH or not...
    It is not necessary. there is plenty of land there. there is also an industrial zone at the other side of west coast high way. that zone can be re-zoned.

I think its looking most unlikely now. People living at HT will better off walking to Clementi as it will be nearer.

I think its looking most unlikely now. People living at HT will better off walking to Clementi as it will be nearer.
    Okay, it is fine...