Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 38131823282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundred Trees (Former Hong Leong Garden @West Coast Drive)

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Chances are the government might speed up the development of JLD and other infrastructure projects to stimulate the economy in 2012. Just like how IRs development buffered our economy in 2008 and 2009. These projects are already in the pipeline anyway, no harm bringing forward. Hence the entire west coast and jurong lake condos will benefit.
    I don't think so but if garmen does expedite the JLD, I am happy too bcos I live in the West.

Rather I think focus should be on Marina still. They should just relocate the PSA terminals to Tuas earlier and expand on Marina.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    I don't think so but if garmen does expedite the JLD, I am happy too bcos I live in the West.

Rather I think focus should be on Marina still. They should just relocate the PSA terminals to Tuas earlier and expand on Marina.
    Hey bro, building a new container terminal and getting it operational would take over 10 years

V difficult to relocate PSA. The distraction n confusion might drive port customers to Johor PTP. It wld b another Maserk case. Traffic in Jurong n AYE wld b so bad in 2-3 years' time tt pp will sacrifice a bit of road noise for convenience.

V difficult to relocate PSA. The distraction n confusion might drive port customers to Johor PTP. It wld b another Maserk case. Traffic in Jurong n AYE wld b so bad in 2-3 years' time tt pp will sacrifice a bit of road noise for convenience.
    Bro, it is confirmed. Expansion on Pasir Panjang Terminal is underway. All other terminals would be relocated to Tuas.

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Hey bro, building a new container terminal and getting it operational would take over 10 years
    Yes you are right. Same as JLD. Anyway, i am not garmen. I sold my Caspian and happy with my profit. Now i just relag one corner and wait for firesale (if any). Recently, went house hunting at West Coast condos (HT, MP, Bot, Cara, Infi). Only fancy MP and Bot. However like all owners mentality, someone sell higher, i also want to sell higher. I got no energy to chase, let them go scream all they want.

Now i channel my focus to Shelford / Botanical Gardens MRT area.

Bro, it is confirmed. Expansion on Pasir Panjang Terminal is underway. All other terminals would be relocated to Tuas.
    Where e sauce? relocate part of keppel closer to marinara bay? I can't believe if it is entire stretch. If relocate to west then e properties there will b on greater demand.

Where e sauce? relocate part of keppel closer to marinara bay? I can't believe if it is entire stretch. If relocate to west then e properties there will b on greater demand.
    Relocation of all terminals to Pasir Panjang and Tuas but timeline is 20~25 years time. Not in 10 years time.

Don't believe me? 20 years later i will tell you 'I told you so'. My kids will tell your kids 'My dad told you dad so'.

Relocation of all terminals to Pasir Panjang and Tuas but timeline is 20~25 years time. Not in 10 years time.

Don't believe me? 20 years later i will tell you 'I told you so'. My kids will tell your kids 'My dad told you dad so'.
    Govt will not confirm its plan 25 years into e future. Tt means its still exploring only.

Govt will not confirm its plan 25 years into e future. Tt means its still exploring only.
    Let's see.

Anyway ur prediction will benefit my properties in e west I only disagree tt PSA will shift whole sale to west. I agree west port activities will grow organically. We shall meet here 25 years later to c who is correct!

Yes, our (construction) company had completed the extension of stacking yard over at PPT Gate 4.. Phase 9 all the way to Phase 18 over 5-yrs in 2005-2009.
    Over at PPT Gate 3, there is also project on the extension by further reclamation works & extension of stacking yard facilities.
    Meanwhile, heard Keppel/Brani port at Gate 1 will be relocate to Tuas in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Yes, our (construction) company had completed the extension of stacking yard over at PPT Gate 4.. Phase 9 all the way to Phase 18 over 5-yrs in 2005-2009.
    Over at PPT Gate 3, there is also project on the extension by further reclamation works & extension of stacking yard facilities.
    Meanwhile, heard Keppel/Brani port at Gate 1 will be relocate to Tuas in the future.
    It seems to be a more massive expansion than I expected. I can see the reclamation works very clearly from Kent Ridge Park. This also means the west coast highway may be further upgraded to support the container trucks movement to the east. I believe the port area nearest to Marina bay will be relocated, but most parts will remain. Generally this is good news for properties in the west, including the properties for office and factory.

It seems to be a more massive expansion than I expected. I can see the reclamation works very clearly from Kent Ridge Park. This also means the west coast highway may be further upgraded to support the container trucks movement to the east. I believe the port area nearest to Marina bay will be relocated, but most parts will remain. Generally this is good news for properties in the west, including the properties for office and factory.
    Is getting too congested over at Keppel/Marina South area.. & is ugly to leave the container port over there, so gov will be moving it to Tuas.
    Similarly, harbourfront sea channel is also getting too congested for big cruise to park there, seems like once the International Cruise Terminal project is completed over at Marina South.. those big cruise will be diverting to Marina South next year.

My opinion is properties in the West will not appreciate because of terminals relocation to Tuas. Properties will appreciate if JLD etc, not because of terminals.

Like i said, all terminals will be relocated except PPT. Period.

Offices and factories located at Tuas will appreciate but not housing.

Anyway, this will take at least 20 years to see it happen.

No official announcement, tt's y I was asking for e sauce or else I can't digest e info Anything can change in 20 years

It was announced in the papers that the government is taking back the land at keppel and tanjong pagar from PSA when their lease expires in 2027.

Like i said, all terminals will be relocated except PPT. Period.

Offices and factories located at Tuas will appreciate but not housing.

Anyway, this will take at least 20 years to see it happen.

Whether the port will entirely shift from Marina to Tuas is not confirmed yet. It is still at the proposal stage as far as I know from official sauces. Please see references below.

(I) ESC proposal to Concept Plan 2011: (Para 10 and 11)
    http://app.mof.gov.sg/data/cmsresource/ESC%20Report/Subcommittee%20on%20Maximising%20Value%20from%20Land%20as%20a%20Scarce%20Resource.pdf

The ESC recommends that we should make bold moves to re-plan our land use to make space for future growth.
    11. A key example is the port land at Tanjong Pagar, Keppel and Pulau Brani. The port’s lease at these terminals will expire in 2027. The government should plan ahead to optimise the development potential of the prime waterfront land that is freed up, including identifying the best economic uses for the land. With a land area of size comparable to Marina Bay, the area can be master-planned and progressively redeveloped as a new waterfront city that can serve as the next big focal point for future economic growth. The area will potentially allow for a substantial expansion of the business district integrated with quality waterfront housing and hotels, lifestyle and tourism uses.

(II) Concept Plan 2011
    The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) is embarking on the review of the Concept Plan and we would like to seek your views and aspirations for Singapore's future.
    http://spring.ura.gov.sg/conceptplan...97C0FFD9B8F3BE

My opinion is properties in the West will not appreciate because of terminals relocation to Tuas. Properties will appreciate if JLD etc, not because of terminals.

when terminals relocate to tuas, offices will have to relocate to JLD as well. they are all part of the big plan

Quote Originally Posted by Jadey
    when terminals relocate to tuas, offices will have to relocate to JLD as well. they are all part of the big plan
    Agree. No joke to drive from Jurong East to Tuas. It takes 20-30min. Imagine if e offices r in Keppel.

Agree. No joke to drive from Jurong East to Tuas. It takes 20-30min. Imagine if e offices r in Keppel.
    Moving the port to tuas is a good idea since most manufacturing companies are located in Jurong, this should help reduce heavy vehicle traffic volume on AYE. (I hope)

New better? Hundred Trees (yet to TOP ) Condo vs Carabelle URA- June-jul transactions

HUNDRED TREES* WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 980,000 915 Strata 1,071 Jul-11
    HUNDRED TREES* WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 880,000 786 Strata 1,120 Jul-11
    CARABELLE* WEST COAST WAY Condominium 1 1,250,000 1,292 Strata 968 Jul-11
    CARABELLE* WEST COAST WAY Condominium 1 925,000 883 Strata 1,048 Jun-11
    CARABELLE* WEST COAST WAY Condominium 1 980,000 883 Strata 1,110 Jun-11
    CARABELLE* WEST COAST WAY Condominium 1 1,350,000 1,292 Strata 1,045 Jun-11

Default Is it good news???

Oxley Hldgs in S$171m property acquisition BT 22 Sep
    (SINGAPORE) In the biggest collective sale so far this year, a consortium led by Oxley Holdings has clinched the Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre, a mixed development at West Coast Way, for $171.128 million.
    This works out to a unit land price of about $804-819 per square foot of potential gross floor area - depending on the mix of commercial and residential quantum proposed by the developer at the allowable 1.6 gross plot ratio (ratio of maximum potential gross floor area to land area).
    The unit land rates take into account the estimated land premium for the potential acquisition of adjoining state land of 13,482 square feet and a development charge at prevailing rates, said Credo Real Estate, which brokered the sale.
    Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre, comprising 72 apartments and 66 shop units, was built in the 1980s by the Hong Leong Group. It was put up for collective sale last month through a tender exercise which closed on Sept 19.
    'The tender exercise was keenly contested, drawing four submissions. Even with the availability of Government Land Sale sites, en bloc sites like Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre are attractive as developers have the flexibility to do a mix of commercial and residential units in the new development,' said Credo deputy managing director Tan Hong Boon.
    Next to the site is Hundred Trees, a condo project being developed by City Developments Ltd (CDL) on the former Hong Leong Garden condo site. CDL, in partnership with parent Hong Leong Group, is believed to have participated in the recent tender for Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre.
    The consortium which emerged as the successful buyer is 65 per cent controlled by Oxley Holdings; the remaining 35 per cent is held by Unique Consortium, comprising Heeton Holdings, KSH Holdings, TEE International Limited and Zap Piling.
    The sale is subject to approval of the Strata Titles Board.
    This is the biggest collective sale so far this year in value and the largest collective sale in terms of land size in four years. So far this year, 37 collective sales totalling close to $2.24 billion have been inked, surpassing the 36 deals totalling about $1.77 billion for the whole of last year, according to Credo.
    Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre stands on a 956-year-leasehold site with a land area of 150,816 sq ft. Owners stand to receive gross sales proceeds of $1.17-1.64 million per apartment and between $792,000 and $1.51 million per shop unit.
    Under Master Plan 2008, the site is zoned for 'Residential with Commercial at 1st Storey', with a gross plot ratio of 1.6 and a 12-storey maximum height.
    Oxley can redevelop the site into a project with a maximum gross floor area of 262,877 sq ft, assuming it is successful in buying the adjoining state land.
    'The site may be transformed into a condominium development with a trendy self-contained hub that offers an array of amenities and dining options to the residents in the West Coast locale,' according to Credo's Mr Tan.
    This is believed to be Oxley's biggest property acquisition to date.
    The group, an exponent of shoebox units, has experience developing mixed developments with ground-floor shops and apartments above.
    3 Days Ago * #20

prices dropping in west coast?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    prices dropping in west coast?
    It is the other way due to this successful enbloc. HT and The Parc 2 bedders are now around $1100+ psf. I expect the new project's MM 2 bedders launching around 1400 psf. There has been no launch in this area for 2 years+, it should sell fairly well.

It is the other way due to this successful enbloc. HT and The Parc 2 bedders are now around $1100+ psf. I expect the new project's MM 2 bedders launching around 1400 psf. There has been no launch in this area for 2 years+, it should sell fairly well.
    I feel that its selling price will depend on the upcoming Condo Site next to Nan Hua. If that sells at 1,400psf, this plot can't fetch that high; that is of course provided this HLG site goes on sale first before the winning developer for the Nanhua plot starts to market its unit! Est tender for the Nanhua site is in Oct-Nov period

I assume you are referring to the appended site.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Clemen...o+for+%24803m/

The Clementi Ave 6 site is 99LH, while Hong Leong Garden Shopping Center is 956LH. The former most likely will be developed into larger mass market condo, hence the psf could be lower. The latter could be MM development so the psf might be higher.

Hong Leong Garden Shopping Center:
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hong+L...loc+this+year/

I assume you are referring to the appended site.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Clemen...o+for+%24803m/

The Clementi Ave 6 site is 99LH, while Hong Leong Garden Shopping Center is 956LH. The former most likely will be developed into larger mass market condo, hence the psf could be lower. The latter could be MM development so the psf might be higher.

Hong Leong Garden Shopping Center:
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hong+L...loc+this+year/
    Not Park West enbloc. Its the empty plot next to Nanhua and facing the cross junction and MRT track. Directly opposite are the HDB blocks of Ave.6. Right now that empty plot is fenced up. Understand this plot will come under GLS in Q4 of the year.

psf is moving up to > $1100 psf or 2/3 bedders.

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 1,470,000 1,302 Strata 1,129 Nov-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 1,030,000 915 Strata 1,126 Nov-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVECondominium 1 870,000 786 Strata 1,107 Nov-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVECondominium 1 650,000 484 Strata 1,342 Nov-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVECondominium 1 1,850,000 1,894 Strata 977 Aug-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 985,000 915 Strata 1,077 Aug-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 875,000 786 Strata 1,114 Aug-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 980,000 915 Strata 1,071 Jul-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 880,000 786 Strata 1,120 Jul-11

HUNDRED TREES WEST COAST DRIVE Condominium 1 880,000 786 Strata 1,120 Jul-11
    Last edited by hyenergix; 10-12-11 at 06:56.