Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27121722272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast

Thread: Hundred Trees (Former Hong Leong Garden @West Coast Drive)

Sorry - making this $30k is not impressive at all!

Quote Originally Posted by plan
    On the contrary, the ROI with bank loan is much higher lah,
    if the seller is smart, seller should had taken up a no lock in cheap bank loan that covers the legal fees etc and nego lower agent fees lah...

Investment Amount = 20% down = $148K
    Net sale proceeds after 10 mths = $32K

ROI = $31K/$148K * 12/10mths = 26% - loan interest of 1.5% = 24.5%

ROI could be even doubles if seller had nego with developer for less than 20% down, say 10% down.

Not bad in terms of number of car park lots to units ratio...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Should be 435 lots versus 396 units (10% more). Mass market condo, so enough for everybody...

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...Hundred+Trees/

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    I nvr like north.. too close to Johor.. too close to JB.
    Jam & Jam & Pay & Pay ERP to & from city.. by the time I left city & reach home having my shower.. others still struggling on CTE to reach woodland
    today's news, north air quality ok but got strange metalic smell affecting Seng Kang, Ang Mo Kio and Toa Payoh.. almost North meets South liao.

Default Progress status

Are you Joseph Koh as shown in the link in propertyguru? Your photos are exactly the same as listed in the link, but yours are not watermarked. Mostly likely yours are the original photos. http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-hundred-trees

Are you Joseph Koh as shown in the link in propertyguru? Your photos are exactly the same as listed in the link, but yours are not watermarked. Mostly likely yours are the original photos. http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-hundred-trees
    Got watermark ah...

Interesting, it doesn't matter really

From the pic above, it seems the walls generally look quite ....... No worries

Quote Originally Posted by Latio
    From the pic above, it seems the walls generally look quite ....... No worries

The building looks straight enough...

The contractor is using precast method. It seems to be constructed very fast. Any views on the TOP date? My own take is end of 2012.

The contractor is using precast method. It seems to be constructed very fast. Any views on the TOP date? My own take is end of 2012.
    Does precast mean a bit like lego blocks just piece together? Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Does precast mean a bit like lego blocks just piece together? Cool!
    tats wat our govt trying to enforce actually in the construction sector....certain parts must b precast now....they make it mandatory to push up productivity

yes indeed it is constructing quite fast to my surprise as the TOP date estimated were 2015. But from the rate they are going, should be end of 2012 or early 2013.

I am eager to see "hundreds" of trees haha..

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    yes indeed it is constructing quite fast to my surprise as the TOP date estimated were 2015. But from the rate they are going, should be end of 2012 or early 2013.

LOL gotta make sure its sakura lookalike and not palm or papaya trees...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    LOL gotta make sure its sakura lookalike and not palm or papaya trees...
    i prefer palm and papaya or even banana trees....got palm oil....bananas/papaya when having constipation

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i prefer palm and papaya or even banana trees....got palm oil....bananas/papaya when having constipation
    how bout kokonut?? for heaty weather

Quote Originally Posted by novel

Official estimated TOP is Dec-2014.

4 out of the 8 blocks have risen considerably. The 2 blks nearest to Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre have reached 8-10 floors high while the other 2 at the other end are topping out.

Left the remaining 4 blks in the middle which are just beginning to rise up of the ground. It's very fast considering they started construction at around Nov to Dec last year.

TOP is Dec 2014 but I think it should be ready by mid 2013.

Sub-sales in May hitting $1100 psf+. Looking at the psf other 99LH projects and DBSS are selling now, this one could hit close to $1300 psf for 2-3 bedders when TOP. This is the only new 999LH project of this size in the west now and it is quite close to the Jurong Lake District.

A recent sub-sale in Jul around $1100 psf at Hundred Trees. Sub-sales are quite hot for Botannia, Carabelle, Infiniti and The Parc this year. I guess it is the spill-over effect from the JLD as predicted. This one will see more sub-sales next year when TOP is near.

Will they preserve the hundred trees there?
    A recent sub-sale in Jul around $1100 psf at Hundred Trees. Sub-sales are quite hot for Botannia, Carabelle, Infiniti and The Parc this year. I guess it is the spill-over effect from the JLD as predicted. This one will see more sub-sales next year when TOP is near.

I interprete as developer taking 100 trees to transplant there. Any deforestation I'm not sure!

Question

Hey just saw on CDL website: 17% completed,TOP Q2 2014..
    But when i drove past,it looks like more than 17%..
    Is it true?
    Can they bring forward the TOP date?In brochure it shows TOP Q4..
    Cheers

The website underestimates, perhaps to lower expectation. I expect TOP in early 2013.

I drive pass this dev's front and back every morning.

Developer is working in phases, block by block. The units facing landed is a lot better than those facing highway.

Although swimming pool is deliberately designed to be between the highway and development, the units facing AYE is still relatively close.

Infinity and HT have close proximity to AYE. Carabelle is a little further so noise level has a lot of difference. To have an idea of how noisy, go inside carabelle / infinity during peak and at night. I went to the poolside of carabelle and Montery park and found the noise level disturbing at carabelle.

If I choose, I'd go for Montery Park. Big land, good sized units, furthest from road noise and prices are generally reasonable still.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel

Developer is working in phases, block by block. The units facing landed is a lot better than those facing highway.

Although swimming pool is deliberately designed to be between the highway and development, the units facing AYE is still relatively close.

Infinity and HT have close proximity to AYE. Carabelle is a little further so noise level has a lot of difference. To have an idea of how noisy, go inside carabelle / infinity during peak and at night. I went to the poolside of carabelle and Montery park and found the noise level disturbing at carabelle.

If I choose, I'd go for Montery Park. Big land, good sized units, furthest from road noise and prices are generally reasonable still.

Though MP is the furthest,but it's very far from the amenities,,unlike HT..
    For me i find that it's still not too close from the highway,as there's a slip road in between..and easy to commute in/out of AYE

Any idea if there's any washing bay in the carpark?

Went to Floravale,saw the whole carpark wet,slippery,from car shampoo..they can just wash their parked cars anywhere they want.. bad mgmt..

Chances are the government might speed up the development of JLD and other infrastructure projects to stimulate the economy in 2012. Just like how IRs development buffered our economy in 2008 and 2009. These projects are already in the pipeline anyway, no harm bringing forward. Hence the entire west coast and jurong lake condos will benefit.

How bad is the disturbing nosie level at carabelle? i find higher floor especially ard the 10+ floor to be the worse when noise bounce upwards.

Be careful with your words... Stanlingrad is gonna come and throw names at you like morons, stupid etc at you if you criticize his best condo in Singapore.... Carabelle

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Be careful with your words... Stanlingrad is gonna come and throw names at you like morons, stupid etc at you if you criticize his best condo in Singapore.... Carabelle
    OMG.
    I had my property sold last month and currently in the market for another purchase. I am very keen on West Coast developments bcos I stay here and worked nearby. I have my lunch at the hawker centre everyday so I am very keen on this area.

I know each pros and cons of HT, Montery Park, Botannia, Infinity, Carabelle. Don't take my word. Any buyers should ask the security guards for permission to go in at night. I went in all of them past 11pm and find the road noise a problem.

Montery park and Botannia have the least or low noise.

Infinity has the most. I suspect the units at HT facing highway to be noisy too.

Carabelle is between MP/Botannia and Infinity. This is affected bcos the noise bounces off each block.

However if prices are reasonable, I will choose first botannia, MP, Carabelle, HT and last Infinity.