Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Viva (D11, Freehold, Allgreen)

Quote Originally Posted by moneyspinner
    Do you know how many units have been sold in terms of percentage? I have also been to the showflat. The location, layout and furnishing of the development is very beautiful. The rooms are much bigger than what you can find now in most other developments.
    I have asked the agent the same question but she did not calculate. She only showed me her file with stickers on many units that represent sold. I guess VIVA is 70% to 80% sold. Can anybody verify?

Do you know how many units have been sold in terms of percentage? I have also been to the showflat. The location, layout and furnishing of the development is very beautiful. The rooms are much bigger than what you can find now in most other developments.
    Yea, I agree, the layout has less balcony and planter space than the other new units. But I haven't gone to the showroom. Time to make that trip soon.

i just signed up for a unit at Viva, however I am quite scared, first time buying such expensive staff, hope at least this price will stable for the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd
    i just signed up for a unit at Viva, however I am quite scared, first time buying such expensive staff, hope at least this price will stable for the next few years.
    psf? which bank is the developer tying up with?

According to Allgreen's results announcement today, since Aug 3 relaunch till yesterday total sold 162 units out of 235 with 73 units left.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    According to Allgreen's results announcement today, since Aug 3 relaunch till yesterday total sold 162 units out of 235 with 73 units left.
    73 units left today? we were told most of the insider/quieter stacks such as 9-10-11 are already gone, and we missed a lot of choices since we hesitated a few days...can we trust the agent does give us all available to chose?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Which stack is yours and which floor and how much $psf?

73 units left today? we were told most of the insider/quieter stacks such as 9-10-11 are already gone, and we missed a lot of choices since we hesitated a few days...can we trust the agent does give us all available to chose?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Which stack is yours and which floor and how much $psf?
    My understanding is apparently the developer may select units for sale and some units may not be open for sale at time of enquiry. Not sure what's the objective but suspect its for maximisation of profits!

were you looking for a 3 or 4 bedder? could it be that there are more choices for 4 bedders left than 3 bedders? also, there may be some less desirable stacks which you had stated that you are not keen e.g. beside road, so the agent "helped" you limit down to those that are possible choices for you?

the process you described is more of a typical far east tactic. you'd never know what's still available, which units in your desired stack are still available etc.

for allgreen, at most they would say, leave the top 5 floors for higher prices but it would be quite obvious from their sales chart that those units have not been released.

My understanding is apparently the developer may select units for sale and some units may not be open for sale at time of enquiry. Not sure what's the objective but suspect its for maximisation of profits!

DO NOT OVERSTRETCH URSELF. Betting on next few yrs of recovery,tagged with a big mortgage is .

yeah, aboveall, its a mortgage which causes most of the stress.

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    DO NOT OVERSTRETCH URSELF. Betting on next few yrs of recovery,tagged with a big mortgage is .

Do you guys opine that this is one of the better new developments on offer at this time?

i would say so. other than price being a bit of a stretch (yet one of the more reasonable ones), everything else seems good.

Do you guys opine that this is one of the better new developments on offer at this time?

i would say so. other than price being a bit of a stretch (yet one of the more reasonable ones), everything else seems good.
    So, it would seem that the is a reasonable chance of potential for further appreciation going forward subject to the economy and STI continual improvement going forward. Price on ask currently is $1,500 to $1,600 psf. Not sure whether Allgreen will adjust the price as available unsold units dwindle.

allgreen's track record is they don't have such bad habits (unlike far east, uol) but they may if the remaining unsold units were un-released high floor units. Agree with your 2 pre-conditions totally. the 1500 to 1600 could be worth 15% more if things go so swee swee. but if things turn ugly again, premium product also cannot hold up in prices. eg Newton One, Residences @evelyn, Park Infinia prices easily adjusted down 20 to 30% from 2007 high to 2009 low.

So, it would seem that the is a reasonable chance of potential for further appreciation going forward subject to the economy and STI continual improvement going forward. Price on ask currently is $1,500 to $1,600 psf. Not sure whether Allgreen will adjust the price as available unsold units dwindle.

understand from agent that only 1 block in viva is within 1km of acps (this is the one at barker).

huh? like that also can...hopefully, those who have young sons did not buy the wrong block!

Quote Originally Posted by duckweed
    understand from agent that only 1 block in viva is within 1km of acps (this is the one at barker).

huh? like that also can...hopefully, those who have young sons did not buy the wrong block!
    but all blocks should be within 1km of acjs and so very the close to sji junior.

Does anyone know if any of the units, that is the balcony & windows will be blocked by Park Infinia.

Also will the Kampung Java CTE flyover be near enough to create much traffic noise.

Apart from that the layout seems very good although $1500++psf will be a record for a launch in Novena area.

Does any body know about latest launch price this weekend? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Does anyone know if any of the units, that is the balcony & windows will be blocked by Park Infinia.

Also will the Kampung Java CTE flyover be near enough to create much traffic noise.

Apart from that the layout seems very good although $1500++psf will be a record for a launch in Novena area.
    As I studied in Google, there isn't real block from PI, but later afternoon sun may be in general "reduced" by PI, in particular stack 11 and 06.

Does any body know about latest launch price this weekend? Thanks!
    Launched 2 weeks ago. 2X units left of 235units. Prices varies between 14xx to 16xx depending on floor and/or NPS or IAS. This is more or less near or lower than the resale value of PI;-)

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Launched 2 weeks ago. 2X units left of 235units. Prices varies between 14xx to 16xx depending on floor and/or NPS or IAS. This is more or less near or lower than the resale value of PI;-)
    Understand more than 90 pct sold as of today. Can anyone confirm this? Also noted some flippers asking for $1,800 psf for a 3 bedder??

Understand more than 90 pct sold as of today. Can anyone confirm this? Also noted some flippers asking for $1,800 psf for a 3 bedder??
    i'm really curious to why there's a demand for such high price? does it justify it? maybe, anyway everyone has their own view in terms of valuation.

i still cannot understand why ppl are being suck into this frenzy market and agents are the one making monies and i hate agents!

we considered its super convenience
    MRT for non-driving families
    big site with full facilities- good for kids and elders at home to run around, making friends, etc
    shopping very convenient
    schools in UQ
    ACS for boy SCGS for girl
    eateries - we eat outside 2-3 times a week
    interior quality looks good
    however time for us to consider is too short, choice of units already limited, not our more desired unit

we considered its super convenience
    MRT for non-driving families
    big site with full facilities- good for kids and elders at home to run around, making friends, etc
    shopping very convenient
    schools in UQ
    ACS for boy SCGS for girl
    eateries - we eat outside 2-3 times a week
    interior quality looks good
    however time for us to consider is too short, choice of units already limited, not our more desired unit
    if don't drive, not convenient to get to scgs. besides, don't think it's within 1km. if want to be near scgs, should consider getting the trevose or trevose park. can walk to school.

Quote Originally Posted by duckweed
    if don't drive, not convenient to get to scgs. besides, don't think it's within 1km. if want to be near scgs, should consider getting the trevose or trevose park. can walk to school.
    Used to live in one of these in trevose cres. Quiet & serene. Very convenient for car to get to PIE. Also if you take buses, anyone will take u to orchard or newton circus. However pretty much nothing else in the vicinity other than walk to SCGS. Have to drive to United Sq to do all other things.

Ultimately it's a trade off.

However steven mrt coming soon.....

I find it a little hard to believe that 90% sold. Allgreen's official statement in their results announcement last Wed said 70% sold so I find it hard to believe they sold another 50 units in the past 4 days, especially when the remaining available units are the larger 3 and 4 bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD

If I was buying, I wouldn't be worried about the 420 for maintenance being this amount. If I can afford that kind of monthly payment 420 is peanuts.

Yup, true. You think I bother about maintenance fee when I bought ardmore.