Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Holland Residences (D10, Freehold, Allgreen)

  1. #1
    Makelele
    Guest

    Default Holland Residences (D10, Freehold, Allgreen)

    This freehold property is located along Taman Warna.

    It has a land area of approximately 6,855 sqm and is located within the vicinity of Holland Village. Prominent developments in the vicinity also include Holland Road Shopping Centre and The Mera Saga.

    Accessibilty to and from the subject property is enhanced by its proximity to the Ayer Rajah Expressway and Holland Road.

    The proposed development is located near the Buona Vista MRT station.

    The proposed development will comprise 3 blocks of 5 storey with a total of approximately 100 condominium units (1/2/3 bedrooms type) with basement carparks, swimming pool and a clubhouse.

    Last edited by Makelele; 06-03-07 at 16:13.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Anyone has any idea when is this development going to be launched? Any private preview? What do you think is the price psf?

  3. #3
    Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    on pure speculatn the psf shud be around 1200 averagely
    Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    Anyone has any idea when is this development going to be launched? Any private preview? What do you think is the price psf?

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    on pure speculatn the psf shud be around 1200 averagely
    But today paper shown from 800k so does it mean that the smallest studio cost 800k?? then psf is close to 2k!!!!???? are we still in the 2007 era??

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Near Holland V... why pay so much to stay in congested area

  6. #6
    Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    IMHO, a fair value will have to be much lower than 1400psf, which was the average price of Verdure. 900-1100psf ba.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    IMHO, a fair value will have to be much lower than 1400psf, which was the average price of Verdure. 900-1100psf ba.
    Ok, let see how much it will turn out tomorrow...pray hard hard is below 1200psf...

  8. #8
    Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    Ok, let see how much it will turn out tomorrow...pray hard hard is below 1200psf...
    any update of the psf?

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    377

    Default

    how to compare with verdure? verdure is by low class sleaze merchant roxy pacific, specialising in balestier and joo chiat!

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    how to compare with verdure? verdure is by low class sleaze merchant roxy pacific, specialising in balestier and joo chiat!
    Verdure is by Bukit Sembawang.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Van Holland Freehold in Holland Village
    By uncleloh in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    -: 08-12-19, 22:05
  2. Replies: 0
    -: 08-12-19, 22:03
  3. Cairnhill Residences (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)
    By mr funny in forum District 9
    Replies: 54
    -: 04-03-17, 08:31
  4. RV RESIDENCES (999, Allgreen)
    By Acer in forum District 10
    Replies: 174
    -: 21-05-15, 12:38
  5. One Devonshire (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)
    By yktan in forum District 9
    Replies: 127
    -: 26-07-11, 08:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •