Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Parc Vista

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    govt has made commitment several times regarding punggol since 1996. We will see whether their latest promises for the punggol residents work. I give you another 5 years and the place will still be a crap estate.
    It is Ok for JLD not to realise as some of the critics hope or feel skeptical about, than it is best for those people to stay away this area for long term investment, as those who bought any ppty in the west at high price and those who bought at this time(2009 to 2010) thinking it is a bargain will see thier ppty price upside seriously curbed and limited.

some 3 room condo which take 10 to 15 min walk to mrt had been priced 600k or below before the property bull year 2009...think about it why I know..

I presume you bought the unit

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    some 3 room condo which take 10 to 15 min walk to mrt had been priced 600k or below before the property bull year 2009...think about it why I know..

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I presume you bought the unit
    he sold it and bou another in better location

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    he sold it and bou another in better location

huh... tot peter is a strong supporter for PV and JLD?

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    huh... tot peter is a strong supporter for PV and JLD?
    Strong supporter also allowed to take profit...

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    Strong supporter also allowed to take profit...
    Understand. Nonetheless, surprised that he exited from JLD so quickly as I told Peter will play long in JLD.

Understand. Nonetheless, surprised that he exited from JLD so quickly as I told Peter will play long in JLD.
    aiya...he talk only lah and always talk like some expert. i remember he once promote caspian, then suddenly "U" turn and say quickly sell if u made money. (becos he had sold his unit for a small profit). he talk like wind...... go along any direction tat is good for him. BEWARE OF HIS ROD!!

he is probably the type that will quickly sell when his property goes up 10%- 15%. Most agents are quick to take profit

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    aiya...he talk only lah and always talk like some expert. i remember he once promote caspian, then suddenly "U" turn and say quickly sell if u made money. (becos he had sold his unit for a small profit). he talk like wind...... go along any direction tat is good for him. BEWARE OF HIS ROD!!

Dunno if JLD will turn out well...the surroundings are industrial, the air is industrial...since I am part of the "industry" in the west, I hope all goes well for JLD...though I doubt it. Just for starters, the "LAKE" CMI...

Woodlands and Tampines as regional centres just convert the place into nightmare for cars looking for space to park. I used to go to Woodlands and Tampines for shopping trips even though I am in the west...not anymore.

Haha.... Better warn others too. It's the ROD thing.

Wow, what the big fuss?

Wow, what the big fuss?
    haha.. didn't know you have already exited out from & PV and JLD.
    Congrat for taking profit...

he nervous???

haha he dim dim guess hit jack pot really take profit huh now maybe eyeing mi lasa........

haha he dim dim guess hit jack pot really take profit huh now maybe eyeing mi lasa........
    I recalled peter frequently telling ppl "come come buy PV..." nvr tot it's for himself....

Haha.... Come buy p v cause agent buyer Peter is there. Maybe tats why talk up JLD and talk down laksa mee.. Haha

no leh...not exit...wny exit?

the price of parc vista will go further up in the months to come...just imagine when keppel starts selling their unit at S$950 psf for 2 and 3 bedders...now parc vista is at S$650psf although it has already gone up as observed...people know and they ae snapping up...interesting..maybe it will go up to S$750 to S$780?....

my prediction becomes true as my prediction to caspian...

ai ya 123, dont any how say, u miss my rod is it? I mentioned that caspian if can reach $900 psf or above can quickly sell liao...go and check it out again at my thread if you are free...

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Haha.... Come buy p v cause agent buyer Peter is there. Maybe tats why talk up JLD and talk down laksa mee.. Haha
    talk up JLD is a fact what as got development ma......nothing special at mi casa. further more every friday can hear prayers loud and clear, not everyone will like it. so why must be agent to do this?

I recalled peter frequently telling ppl "come come buy PV..." nvr tot it's for himself....

Buy PV is good...big and spacious even the studio is close to 1000sqft, 2 rooms at 1055 to 1076sqft and 3 rooms above 1250 sqft...go downstairs,

you have so many BBQ pits, 2 big swimming pools,children pool, jaccuzi, 3 tennis courts, children maze yard and bi playgorund, putting green, game room, movie room, snookers room, library, gym, big function house 2nd floor at club house overlooking the pool, suana etc...all still in vey good condition, underground car park la...the space is big for morning and evening walk, near lakeside mrt (within 3 min walk just opposite separate by 4 lanes road so noise is minimised), near hawker centre and wet market la, shops, near schools(like rulang Pri and near completion canadian school etc)...one station away(1min train journey) you got jurong point...2min in train journey you reach Jurong east station with alot amenities nearby...

fantastic location selling so much lower compare to LF(just opposite) with not big area asPV.. although it older than LF but area is big for space lover and those not willing to pay high price for a good JLD location...it a good choice..
    Last edited by peterng8; 28-01-11 at 08:51.

Sure a p v owner. Must have religious tolerance in Singapore.

White site beside laterun right? Most likely to be made available for sale after school is up.

UPDATE:
    price up again to S$750psf at Feb 11 transacted for 3 rooms.. after two buay zai sales at S$680 psf in Jan 2011 due to policy...asking price now close to S$800psf from sellers..

compared to lakeshore asking price at S$900 psf to S$1000psf which is newer and smaller...

Heard that price will be going up after erection May 2011?? esp area with further development?
    interest rate low and good economy in Singapore? with restriction at china and HK, will buyers flock here? will QE money comes in and spite price further in near terms? Buyers and sellers, to sell, to hold,your choice and view pls?

Hold as target price not meet.

Hold as target price not meet.
    Till what psf?

Till what psf?
    S$800 to S$850 psf going to hit by this year after erection...my prediction...

no need to predict, it will surely happen after you get your mega erection .... All the way Rod...

UPDATE:
    price up again to S$750psf at Feb 11 transacted for 3 rooms.. after two buay zai sales at S$680 psf in Jan 2011 due to policy...asking price now close to S$800psf from sellers..

compared to lakeshore asking price at S$900 psf to S$1000psf which is newer and smaller...

Heard that price will be going up after erection May 2011?? esp area with further development?
    interest rate low and good economy in Singapore? with restriction at china and HK, will buyers flock here? will QE money comes in and spite price further in near terms? Buyers and sellers, to sell, to hold,your choice and view pls?
    Peter! After having sung the Lakefront residence and then quietly sold your unit there, now you want to sing different song. U r want to let go somthing

Peter, you mean election or erection?
    If you mean Election, that just a few months away wor, you very bull leh...
    If you mean Erection, dun't need 800~850, 50~150 can liao. Alternatively, gelyang OKT can be a good help for you.