Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fernwood Towers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default Fernwood Towers

    anyone can confirm that this condo had a condo-wide pipe corrosion problem ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodyGirl
    anyone can confirm that this condo had a condo-wide pipe corrosion problem ?
    condo-wide corrosion proiblem I am not sure. The annoying thing is a lot birds shitting around the a/c compressor area and the edge (outside the building).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default

    I heard when the condo was 1-2 years old, there was anxiety over this
    Now no one talks of it
    Anyone knows
    Colleague wants to buy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    what? some death or something like that?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodyGirl
    I heard when the condo was 1-2 years old, there was anxiety over this
    Now no one talks of it
    Anyone knows
    Colleague wants to buy
    know waterside has the water pipe leaks problem when it TOPs, didnt hear about fernwood.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    was told by a residence of Mandrain Garden tat she saw a a white body jumping off from high at Fernwood Towers..... something about a death during the construction phase. Anyway, this could be a rumor unless someone can clarify...!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    402

    Default

    got ghost?

    if bishan/ woodleigh can be so well received, what is the issue with one casper?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    got ghost?

    if bishan/ woodleigh can be so well received, what is the issue with one casper?
    hey this condo is built on a Malay burial ground itself
    rite or wrong, can confirm?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodyGirl
    hey this condo is built on a Malay burial ground itself
    rite or wrong, can confirm?
    come on, this condo already 15 yrs, gstill trying to dig out cemetery stories to pull down its value.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    come on, this condo already 15 yrs, gstill trying to dig out cemetery stories to pull down its value.
    confirm it is built on kampong burial grounds

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodyGirl
    confirm it is built on kampong burial grounds
    don't you think the "Fernwood" sounds like 坟墓 in mandarin?

    that's why i never bother to take a look for this condo during my house hunting...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    don't you think the "Fernwood" sounds like 坟墓 in mandarin?

    that's why i never bother to take a look for this condo during my house hunting...
    sounds like it... didnt realize this. is this a coincidence or what.

Similar Threads

  1. FERNWOOD TOWER - enbloc potiential
    By JESSIELIM4023 in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 26
    -: 26-10-21, 05:45
  2. Horizon Towers
    By Arcachon in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 04-01-19, 12:39
  3. Leonie Towers case: Condo owners want to take cooling towers spat to court
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 15
    -: 19-04-17, 13:34
  4. Horizon Towers
    By ccsee in forum District 9
    Replies: 5
    -: 22-07-12, 01:08
  5. Sherwood Towers
    By graveyard in forum West and North West
    Replies: 56
    -: 29-11-11, 13:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •