Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Telok Kurau Neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer
    Take a look at this adver on BC -

http://www.propertyhub.com.sg/compon...356/task,view/

The agent managed to sneak into an unit to take photos of the room and kitchen. Wonder how he did it?
    Ya man, but I won't want any agent to step in our unit before we go in....Sighz, was told can only go in see upon TOP....

Quote Originally Posted by donchew76
    Ya man, but I won't want any agent to step in our unit before we go in....Sighz, was told can only go in see upon TOP....
    Just discovered another ad with more pictures....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...lu-coral-condo

Alamak, why these agents (non-owners) can go in and we (owners) cannot!!! What is the rationale for this??

Agents invariably have their ways and means. With the guy advertising on propertyguru, he's from L2, the company that almost always (if not always) that markets world class land projects.

An agent can through existing relationships 'walk-in'. On a separate note, the guys on the site generally aren't gonna stop you if you do the same. I've walked into several Telok Kurau projects for recce before deciding on suitability to our needs.

Just be discrete about it.

Smile Hello

Hi fellow Telok Kurau-ers,

I'm currently living on Lor K (opposite-ish Blu Coral actually!). The place is rented but I'm looking to buy a 2 bedder around the area as well.

I've seen a place at Residence 66 on Telok Kurau Rd which is great (great views of 2 different pools!) but with such a small kitchen, which is not good for a cooking person like me. I also like a unit I saw at the Tree line but that is a little out of budget.

Any recommendations of good developments in the area? I also welcome any thoughts on whether it would be a good time to buy now or sometime early next year.

Thanks!

OMG the studio units are so near directly facing each other. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by evie_122

I'm currently living on Lor K (opposite-ish Blu Coral actually!). The place is rented but I'm looking to buy a 2 bedder around the area as well.

I've seen a place at Residence 66 on Telok Kurau Rd which is great (great views of 2 different pools!) but with such a small kitchen, which is not good for a cooking person like me. I also like a unit I saw at the Tree line but that is a little out of budget.

Any recommendations of good developments in the area? I also welcome any thoughts on whether it would be a good time to buy now or sometime early next year.

Thanks!
    Hi Evie,

Are u staying at Golden Palm currently? There are a few 2 bedders on sale at Blu Coral currently. U may like to check them out.

Its kitchen comes with the induction-type oven, so may not serve your cooking needs well.

Hi Evie,

Are u staying at Golden Palm currently? There are a few 2 bedders on sale at Blu Coral currently. U may like to check them out.

Its kitchen comes with the induction-type oven, so may not serve your cooking needs well.
    I like the induction style cooker. Very sleek. Just use pan instead of wok. Can still cook well

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer
    I like the induction style cooker. Very sleek. Just use pan instead of wok. Can still cook well
    Being a World Class Land project, you're getting ceramic and not induction. I'm changing my hob to induction once I move in.

Quote Originally Posted by ricknsyl
    Being a World Class Land project, you're getting ceramic and not induction. I'm changing my hob to induction once I move in.
    Hi rick,

Not sure about the Espira. But Blu Coral is induction from Tekka as per showroom and the actual photos of the completed units. As mentioned also by Jazzie.

Quote Originally Posted by evie_122

Thanks!
    Since you like The Treeline, why don't you look at The Azzuro which is right behind Treeline. The units are smaller and thus quantum lower. Saw a two bedder for sale but project will only top next year.

Hi rick,

Not sure about the Espira. But Blu Coral is induction from Tekka as per showroom and the actual photos of the completed units. As mentioned also by Jazzie.
    Yeah, i still have the brochure. And the completed unit photos seem to confirm the brochure. Unless my eyesight has worsen

Hi guys, thanks for the recommendations. I'll definitely look it up!

I actually fell in love with Landbay in Bedok, but that I think is a little out of the way for a car-less person like me!

Hi rick,

Hi Don.

The hob pictured in propertyguru is the same as my unit, which also looks like http://www.teka.com/html/cat/prod.ph...M&nameCat=Hobs I'll check on it again, if it's induction then I'll save a bundle and won't need to change.

Cheers!
    Last edited by ricknsyl; 29-09-09 at 22:55.