Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Key (D16, 99 years leasehold, Far East & Centerpoint)

i'm also waiting the the 3rd WF project to come up then I will have their pool view as well....whahaha...so in the meantime, I get to enjoy the reservoir view....hehehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    2 pool view from your balcony... nice!

Default price of 1st flr

Is there any bigger size room at 1st flr? How much is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    The compact size means that the bay window sizing is actually minimized to make more usable space for the room interior. The concept is actually derived from Vista Residences the compact sizing version for more room space and worthy space for the owner.

Interested personeel for Waterfront Key. Do let me know as i would be pleased to show you the presentation for the project indicated. Price would be around PSF: $750 - $950. Leasehold 99 years. A better version than Waterfront Wave. Only 3 towers releasing for sale for the preview launch.

Please contact me at 90287921 | Aaron | [email protected]

Thumbs up Waterfront Key-Bedok Reservoir

OFFICIAL LAUNCH of Waterfront Key
    TWO MORE TOWERS(D & G) RELEASE asking from 750 psf FOR SALE ON 07Aug09 Last CALL!!

I am Andy PropNex Agent, appointed agent to distribute Waterfornt Key condo Bedok Reservoir for SELL. Below are the information of Waterfront Key condo.

Introduction of Waterfront
    Developer: FCL Peak Pte Ltd of Far East Organization
    DP Architects Pte Ltd
    Tenure:99 years Leasehold
    Total: 8 Towers
    Height:15 Storeys
    Total Unit: 437 Units
    Type Unit: 2Bedroom/3Bedroom/4Bedroom/Penthouse Units
    Floor Area : 866-3055 sqft
    Site Area: approx 215070 sqft Plot Ratio 2.5
    Year Of Completion 2014

asking price from $750/psf

Guide price.
    ==2bedroom in between 650k onward
    ==3bedroom in between 850k onward

Located right next to Bedok Reservoir, Waterfront Key offers you the opportunity to live in a tropical suburban resort with country club facilities. This country club feel begins right when you drive along Bedok Reservoir Road where views of the cool blue waters of Bedok Reservoir soothes away knotted nerves.

With close proximity to amenities found in the neighbouring vicinity of Bedok, Tampines, Simei and Pasir Ris, you will enjoy the convenience of having access to daily necessities within minutes.

Within the grounds of Waterfront Key is the Water Court, with tropical islands floating in azure waters reminiscent of the old sleepy fishing village in Bedok, beckoning one to kick off one’s shoes to frolic in the cool waters

Photo
    update soon..

Facilities
    *Island Pavilions*50m Lap Pool*Wading Pool with beachfront edge*Spa Pool*Kid's Pool*Outdoor Fitness Deck*Sand Bay Lounges*Jacuzzi *Viewing Decks*Jogging Track*Children's Play Area*Foot Reflexology *Reflective Pools*Recreational Pools*Recreational Tennis Courts*Clubhouse *Gymnasium*Lounge*Dining Pavilions*Male/Female Changing Rooms*Steam Baths

Finishes of Units
    *Marble Tiles with Timber Skirting(Living/Dining)
    *Timber Strip Flooring(Bedroom)
    *Homogeneous and/or Ceramic Tiles(Kitchen)
    *A new exciting waterfront development opposite Bedok Reservoir which compliments the lifestyle offerings of its neighbour,Waterfront Waves.
    *More compact units,many with lovely reservoir,park and pool vistas.
    *Lifestyle activities at Bedok Reservoir-water sports and adventure courses amidst tranquil verdant parks;cycling,rollerblading and jogging;and brisk walking in the morning and evening
    *Near the future MRT Station(Downtown Line)
    *Shopping,dining and entertainment choices abound at nearby Tampines Mall,Tampines 1,
    Century Square,the Upcoming Mall at Bedok Central,IKEA,Courts and GIant Hypermarket
    *Nearby schools include,Yu Neng Primary School,Temasek Polytechinc,the New United World College of South East Asia campus and Singapore 4th University

Please Call Andy For Private Viewing Arrangement
    Hp 8448 3535/82981266
    Team member of Power of closing.

Question

Hi all,
    anybody got any updates on the waterfront key project? How is the psf selling and how is the sales on this project? Kindly update if any Thank you

191 units sold as of end of July... highest psf is $1050... lowest is $652... Median $734

Quote Originally Posted by pak
    Hi all,
    anybody got any updates on the waterfront key project? How is the psf selling and how is the sales on this project? Kindly update if any Thank you

hi thk u very much.

Default Waterfront Key Review

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...aterfront+Key/

Anyone can advise what is the asking price for 2 - 3 bedroom currently for WFK?

Are all the 2-3 bedders fully sold.

buy near singapore 4th uni and simei mrt

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...aterfront+Key/

Anyone can advise what is the asking price for 2 - 3 bedroom currently for WFK?

Are all the 2-3 bedders fully sold.
    i only know 2 bedders are fully sold. not sure abt 3 bedders.

buy DBR instead.

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    i only know 2 bedders are fully sold. not sure abt 3 bedders.

dun know who are you. But seem u are trying to promote dbr. i have been seeing u posting on wkw n wfk forum. if u are not interested in wfk n wfw pls leave us alone. i m sure both wfk n wfw owners dun welcome your post at all.

dun know who are you. But seem u are trying to promote dbr. i have been seeing u posting on wkw n wfk forum. if u are not interested in wfk n wfw pls leave us alone. i m sure both wfk n wfw owners dun welcome your post at all.
    dont worry about him, he's typing clearly desperate for attention.

Anyhow, he's is probably having opposite of his desired effect. Would you want to move to DBR and have this guy as your neighbour

LIAN BENG WINS $101 M WATERFRONT KEY CONTRACT

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

Work on the Waterfront Key is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2009 and be completed in three phases within 32 months.

Everyone pls ignore this bonkers!....even if this Sales person hv bought a unit at DBR, i seriously doubt that he will get the chance to move in when it TOP....cos his new home awaiting him at Buangkok Green Medical Park....

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    buy DBR instead.

hi noblebaby thks for this infor.

Talking 2Bedber Waterfront key sold out

TWO Bedroom ALL SOLD OUT

3Bedroom asking from 688 psf for SALE updated on 22Aug09

DP Architects Pte Ltd
    Year Of Completion 2014

asking price from $688/psf

3Bedroom +study mid floor 1346sqft asking 688psf
    3Bedroom high floor 1216sqft asking 750psf

Located right next to Bedok Reservoir, Waterfront Key offers you the opportunity to live in a tropical suburban resort with country club facilities. This country club feel begins right when you drive along Bedok Reservoir Road where views of the cool blue waters of Bedok Reservoir soothes away knotted nerves.

With close proximity to amenities found in the neighbouring vicinity of Bedok, Tampines, Simei and Pasir Ris, you will enjoy the convenience of having access to daily necessities within minutes.

Within the grounds of Waterfront Key is the Water Court, with tropical islands floating in azure waters reminiscent of the old sleepy fishing village in Bedok, beckoning one to kick off one’s shoes to frolic in the cool waters

Photo
    update soon..

Facilities
    *Island Pavilions*50m Lap Pool*Wading Pool with beachfront edge*Spa Pool*Kid's Pool*Outdoor Fitness Deck*Sand Bay Lounges*Jacuzzi *Viewing Decks*Jogging Track*Children's Play Area*Foot Reflexology *Reflective Pools*Recreational Pools*Recreational Tennis Courts*Clubhouse *Gymnasium*Lounge*Dining Pavilions*Male/Female Changing Rooms*Steam Baths

Finishes of Units
    *A new exciting waterfront development opposite Bedok Reservoir which compliments the lifestyle offerings of its neighbour,Waterfront Waves.
    *Lifestyle activities at Bedok Reservoir-water sports and adventure courses amidst tranquil verdant parks;cycling,rollerblading and jogging;and brisk walking in the morning and evening
    *Shopping,dining and entertainment choices abound at nearby Tampines Mall,Tampines 1,
    Century Square,the Upcoming Mall at Bedok Central,IKEA,Courts and GIant Hypermarket
    *Nearby schools include,Yu Neng Primary School,Temasek Polytechinc,the New United World College of South East Asia campus and Singapore 4th University

Hp 8448 3535/82981266

Default update

TWO Bedroom ALL SOLD OUT

DP Architects Pte Ltd
    Year Of Completion 2014

Photo
    update soon..

Facilities

Finishes of Units

Hp 8448 3535/82981266

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535

TWO Bedroom ALL SOLD OUT

DP Architects Pte Ltd
    Year Of Completion 2014

Photo
    update soon..

Facilities

Finishes of Units

Hp 8448 3535/82981266
    What stack at the 3 bedders? Can u provide the layout. I guess the leftover ones are the lousy units. Facing PIE??

Have the developer finished launching all the 2 bedders oe izzit just those that are relased for this phase only? P/s enlighten us -thks

Waterfront
    ===
    Fengshui Talk - 29-Aug-2009 (Saturday) at 4pm sharp
    ===
    Venue : Waterfront Showflat
    ===
    RSVP
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    Last edited by roger168; 27-08-09 at 15:07.

hi, need to register or we can juz go down to attend the talk? FOC?

who is the xi fu?

Quote Originally Posted by roger168
    Waterfront
    ===
    Fengshui Talk - 29-Aug-2009 (Saturday) at 4pm sharp
    ===
    Venue : Waterfront Showflat
    ===
    RSVP
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884

Waterfront Key is dead... very low interest...

hi,
    why you say it is dead? very low interest.
    As what i know, Tower F,G,H almost sold out.
    D,E all the two bedder and most 3 bedder are gone except quite alot on 4 bedder.

Tower ABC i dun know when going to be launch. but based on the current sales i think it is quite a good result. Correct me if i am wronge.

Also, based on what i have analyse on the plot of land for the waterfront project. i went there to see the whole plot of land and gauge on the distance for the new coming last two projects, below is mu thinking

They have 4 projects in total. first is waterfornt wave which is now under construction. This project will have HDB facing. Which some may not like it at all.

For waterfront key, no HDB facing, tower E will be the nearest to baywater. Tower G and A will be nearest to WFW. By then waterfront wave TOP, waterfront key is still on the way for constrution which may causes some noise and dust pollution to waterfront wave residents.

As for another two new projects, they are also quite near to waterfront wave, and both will also have HDB facing. When start construction, same noise problem is going to arise. not only noise but also dusty. That is why waterfront wave is selling lower price then waterfront key.

This is juz my analysis where i may not be right.

Also, based on what i have analyse on the plot of land for the waterfront project. i went there to see the whole plot of land and gauge on the distance for the new coming last two projects, below is mu thinking

They have 4 projects in total. first is waterfornt wave which is now under construction. This project will have HDB facing. Which some may not like it at all.

For waterfront key, no HDB facing, tower E will be the nearest to baywater. Tower G and A will be nearest to WFW. By then waterfront wave TOP, waterfront key is still on the way for constrution which may causes some noise and dust pollution to waterfront wave residents.

As for another two new projects, they are also quite near to waterfront wave, and both will also have HDB facing. When start construction, same noise problem is going to arise. not only noise but also dusty. That is why waterfront wave is selling lower price then waterfront key.

All WFW,WFK owners:-

Dun know if anyone notice when you drive pass or walk pass the Waterfront development under construction lately, you will notice the stack/blocks facing the reservoir view is super near the main road. Maybe just <10m away. Quite Scary .

i.e When a double decker SBS bus drive pass and you throw a stone, you can easily hit the bus

I think they are stacking up to floor to around 5th floor already.
    Based on URA guidelines, can they build so near the mainroad?

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text...4.htm#d0e11391

Thus will it be very noisy then???
    Unlike Double Bay Residence project in which they were creative enough to make Multi Storey Carpark and 4 story waterfall landscape to diffuse the MRT noice, wonder what is up WFW sleeve to reduce the passing
    vehicle noise.

It can be very noisy at nite or early morning when it is quiet. Especially when bus accelerate and take off from bus stop.
    WFW & WFK owners, any thought on this???

You are right but remember all 4 project land lease will start from 2007. So if the 4th project start sometime like 2011, take about 2-3 years to build. It would have lost 8-10 years from its lease by the time it TOP. Subjected to market conditions.

Waterfront wave is the 1st project, price is fairly priced and also becos of the downturn. By the time the 4th project launched, it may price way above 1mil. Unless they build super small 2 bedders and 1 bedder... then the quantum sum will be lower thus seems attractive.

Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Was the launch price of WFW cheap by industry standard? I suppose we have to bear in mind the changing market condition over the sale period in our analysis. You will also notice that the unit sizes of WFW is generally much bigger than WFK. It is also quite common that all things being equal, the psf of bigger units are lower than smaller ones. All of the above probably had contributed to the lower average psf for WFW as compared to WFK.

As for the facing, buyer will know what they will get when they decide on a purchase. Does it matter if the facing is to HDB or another condo? The rationale is the same...you will be looking at or have people looking into your unit if placed too close. Even for those facing the reservoir, the upside being the view is challeged by the downside of the noise from the road.

As for the construction, it is probably something that everyone gotta live with...but at least it is a short term problem with an end date.

I put it across the other way, considering that all the waterfront wave projects are marketed with the same ideals, then wouldn't the WFW owners benefit from the overall average selling price of the units in the future considering it has the lowest 'cost price'?

Just a thought.

Smile

hi guys,
    dun get me wronge i am not here to argue but to share the thought.
    as for the time frame for the construction, i understand that it will be only period of time but this ''period of time'' we are talking about is nearly another year wkw resident need to bear with it for the on-going construction for wfk. another 2-3 years again when the other 2 projects kick off.

I personally think that facing will be quite important if that is going to have hdb facing. i dun know, it may not command a better price when you sell. likewise other condo projects, if no hdb facing, it usually command better pricing.

Talk abt finishing, that i really cant say much of it as i personally not to sure abt wkw and wfk finishing. it is good if we can share from here.

again, not to argue but to discuss. cheers

Hi pak,

Would like to invite you to join our Waterfront Waves new forum at http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/.

We have a lot of discussion there.

hi guys,
    dun get me wronge i am not here to argue but to share the thought.
    as for the time frame for the construction, i understand that it will be only period of time but this ''period of time'' we are talking about is nearly another year wkw resident need to bear with it for the on-going construction for wfk. another 2-3 years again when the other 2 projects kick off.

I personally think that facing will be quite important if that is going to have hdb facing. i dun know, it may not command a better price when you sell. likewise other condo projects, if no hdb facing, it usually command better pricing.

Talk abt finishing, that i really cant say much of it as i personally not to sure abt wkw and wfk finishing. it is good if we can share from here.

again, not to argue but to discuss. cheers