Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Key (D16, 99 years leasehold, Far East & Centerpoint)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    So rich?! Bought 2 units at 1 go?! No wonder I Q on Friday night already all gone...must be these people....
    Just bought this afternoon.....so not the same people...

Strong ongoing sales for this two days!!

Just waiting for Developer to launch

the rest of the tower soon!!

Andy/90686016

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    2 bedrooms ALL SOLD!
    ken, u r better than the agent, hihi...

Hmnnn... I dont like the bathroom tiles, the color is not nice...

so u went down today? i was there earlier too.....just to see see look look....do u happen to know which interior designer did this? Can skip it....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    ken, u r better than the agent, hihi...

Hmnnn... I dont like the bathroom tiles, the color is not nice...

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    so u went down today? i was there earlier too.....just to see see look look....do u happen to know which interior designer did this? Can skip it....
    Yes went down in the early afternoon. Unlike WFW, the show unit did not display the ID company.

Hi Mr Kiat, i think its common sense for every developers (FEO, FCL, CDL, WT, etc) to highlight the BEST of their projects and not just FEO style only. For example, project with MRT next to it, they will definitely market this as their selling point instead of telling buyers abt the noise coming from the MRT track every few minutes!

Only a small group of people will go around posting negative comments on other projects other than their own purchased.

If Waterfront really released the final piece of land, i can see you Mr Kiat posting here..."2brs all facing HDBs (NO PRIVACY - overlooking hdb dwellers), west facing Damai Secondary School (TOO NOISY - noise from students, school buses and school bells that ring every 30mins), 4brs north facing lake (FULL BLAST of TRAFFIC NOISE from the bedok reservoir road) and not forgetting the SKYHIGH PRICE! "

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Once they reach 70% sold out for WFW and Keys, already break even so no hurry. If I were them, wait till the peak come 2-3 years later to have the final kill better. FEO style. The final piece of land is the best, south-facing facing HDBs (no PIE noise), west facing Dami secondary school, north-facing lake ... closer to future MRT station I bet somewhere close to the DBSS bedok site .killer price.

2brs or compact 3brs all facing PIE, high floor units will get full blast PIE noise. Stack 17/18 further away but facing the 2 tennis courts. On 8th floor, a 2br is about 750psf after 12% discount. You get 1% more if you stay in Tampines/Simei/Bedok. Only 86 units of 2brs so will be gone by today. Compact 3brs is either 969sqft or 1033sqft

Thanks for forwarding this useful information. Certainly one of my friend is interested when I talked about this. Can you disclose rough estimate here in the next post? When would the possession will start? though we are trying your phone also, but couldn't reach you.

Hi Ken,

Be careful like what Mr. Kait have said in the WFW... he may become our neigbours. Haha.... that i would like to see...

Hi Mr Kiat, i think its common sense for every developers (FEO, FCL, CDL, WT, etc) to highlight the BEST of their projects and not just FEO style only. For example, project with MRT next to it, they will definitely market this as their selling point instead of telling buyers abt the noise coming from the MRT track every few minutes!

Only a small group of people will go around posting negative comments on other projects other than their own purchased.

If Waterfront really released the final piece of land, i can see you Mr Kiat posting here..."2brs all facing HDBs (NO PRIVACY - overlooking hdb dwellers), west facing Damai Secondary School (TOO NOISY - noise from students, school buses and school bells that ring every 30mins), 4brs north facing lake (FULL BLAST of TRAFFIC NOISE from the bedok reservoir road) and not forgetting the SKYHIGH PRICE! "

Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Hi cheahsg,

I warmly welcome him to be part of Waterfront Community.

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Hi Ken,

Be careful like what Mr. Kait have said in the WFW... he may become our neigbours. Haha.... that i would like to see...

he may not dare to show his face....

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Hi Ken,

where is the club house?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea

Between Tower D & E and two tennis courts.

L. The Key Villa
    - Tennis Villas
    - Roof Top Villas
    - Gymnasium
    - Changing & Shower Rooms
    - Steam Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    where is the club house?

Today/Sun might be the last day offering

2 percent discount/Early bird discount...

for Waterfront Key..

Those who wish to view the project today

Kindly sms 90686016 for appt..

Thanks

Andy

my friend bot 2 units of 2 bedr units (904sqft)..at approx $780psf after 10% + 2% early bird disc.

I guess 3 bedroom compact size shld be at least $800+++ psf.
    Hi Ken,

Wow! Any stamp duty aborbed and free IAS at this price for the 2 bd room?

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Hi Ken,

Wow! Any stamp duty aborbed and free IAS at this price for the 2 bd room?
    No stamp fee absorb. IAS only 8% off list price + 2% early bird disc.
    NPS is 10% off list price + 2% early bird disc.

Went down this afternoon.
    Agent told me IAS is 6% off list price + 2% early bird.
    Compared to 10% for Progressive payment + 2% early bird.
    did they increase the price for the IAS scheme?

Price for last unit of 2BR (1st flr) is 700psf.
    For 3BR compact (1st flr) its 685psf (but sold before I left showflat)
    High floor 3BR compact cost 770psf.

Heard the 2% early bird will be removed by today.

Price is higher (by psf) compared to WFW.
    But quantum looks smaller cos the units are all smaller.
    WFW units are all > 1200sf, so the quantum easily > $800K

On Sat, IAS was 8% off list price + 2% early bird.
    Last 2BR is Tower E, 01-18.

They are going to release Tower B & G this Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Went down this afternoon.
    Agent told me IAS is 6% off list price + 2% early bird.
    Compared to 10% for Progressive payment + 2% early bird.
    did they increase the price for the IAS scheme?

Price for last unit of 2BR (1st flr) is 700psf.
    For 3BR compact (1st flr) its 685psf (but sold before I left showflat)
    High floor 3BR compact cost 770psf.

Heard the 2% early bird will be removed by today.

Price is higher (by psf) compared to WFW.
    But quantum looks smaller cos the units are all smaller.
    WFW units are all > 1200sf, so the quantum easily > $800K

50-60 units sold at Volari, 120 at Waterfront Key

PROPERTY sales over the past few days continued to post encouraging numbers.

Returning confidence: Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint have sold 120 units of Waterfront Key at an average price of $735 psf. Nearly all the buyers opted for normal progressive payments
    City Developments is understood to have sold between 50 and 60 units of its 85-unit Volari@Balmoral condo at Balmoral Road. The 12-storey freehold project, priced at about $2,000 psf on average, will be built on the current Garden Hotel site. Residents will enjoy views of the lush greenery of the Goodwood Hill area. It was released for sale late last week.

Over at Bedok Reservoir, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint have sold 120 units of Waterfront Key at an average price of $735 psf.

This pricing is about 5-8 per cent higher than the $680-700 psf average price at which the two developers are selling units at the adjacent Waterfront Waves, which was 78 per cent sold as of last Thursday. Both projects are 99-year leasehold.

As for their latest condo, the 437-unit Waterfront Key, 176 units have been released since Friday. Far East said that in terms of absolute quantum, prices range from $593,000 for a two-bedroom unit of 840 sq ft to $1.42 million for a 1,518 sq apartment with four bedrooms. The sole penthouse in the initial batch of 176 units is a 2,992 sq ft unit priced at $3.14 million.

Buyers of nearly all the 120 units sold did not opt for an interest absorption scheme (IAS), which comes at a 4 per cent price premium. The units released so far comprise a good mix of reservoir-facing, park-fronting and pool-view apartments. The 15-storey condo has a total of eight blocks.

Volari's prices range from $1,800 psf to $2,300 psf. BT understands that an IAS is included in the price. However, the majority of buyers are understood to have opted for normal progressive payments, which means that they save 2 per cent on the pricing.

Developers have sold over 7,300 private homes in Singapore in the first six months of this year, surpassing the measly 4,264 units sold for the whole of last year. This has started to give developers some pricing power.

A seasoned property developer said that typically, price stability sets in when developers sell about 5,500 to 6,000 units over a 12-month period.

Increasingly, property analysts are predicting an increase in private home prices for the whole of this year and see the trend gaining momentum in 2010. Analysts' estimates of full-year sales for this year range from around 9,000 to 14,000 units.

The strong home buying in recent months runs counter to the backdrop of wage cuts and job losses amid the recession.

Analysts credit the revival in home buying to developers' strategy of chopping prices earlier this year, pent-up demand, the stock-market rally, a low interest rate environment, lack of trust among investors in financial instruments after Lehman's collapse and the appeal of property as an anti-inflationary hedge.

Subsale for 2br asking for 850psf started.

Ken,

Thanks for the photos again...was tempted to go down and kaypoh but was told very crowded so maybe go 2-3weeks later when fever die down abit....

The property craze is really back looking at the take up rate...have visited a couple of new launches at the east- The Gale and Oasis all also full of pple......Looks like waterfront collection is still very popular despite there been so many east condos launches and yet take up rate is still so good

No more Early Bird Discount with effect

starting from today..

Discount now at 10 % off from List Price

Developer will increase price close to Launch!!

Andy/90686016

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Ken,

Thanks for the photos again...was tempted to go down and kaypoh but was told very crowded so maybe go 2-3weeks later when fever die down abit....

The property craze is really back looking at the take up rate...have visited a couple of new launches at the east- The Gale and Oasis all also full of pple......Looks like waterfront collection is still very popular despite there been so many east condos launches and yet take up rate is still so good
    Wah the key so popular as reported ah ... The Gale looks ok in terms of layout ... furthermore it's FH, so may be deemed more popular in term os O@Elias since both location about so-so. This key could be even more popular if considered as waterside living lor.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Wah the key so popular as reported ah ... The Gale looks ok in terms of layout ... furthermore it's FH, so may be deemed more popular in term os O@Elias since both location about so-so. This key could be even more popular if considered as waterside living lor.
    The Gale plus point is only the FH, other than that the location is really ulu and no amenities watsoever within walking distance...when we visited the traffic was so bad coming out we were stuck for like 5 mins at the small road....Oasis location is also too far east, unless working in Changi area its really too far from town.....

I guess for waterfront the plus point is its closer to amenities and city as compared to the above...also the park and reservoir is just nearby good for family with kids...and don't forget the high possibility that the MRT is going to be really nearby...I maybe bias since i am a WFW owner but tats my own view....

The Gale plus point is only the FH, other than that the location is really ulu and no amenities watsoever within walking distance...when we visited the traffic was so bad coming out we were stuck for like 5 mins at the small road....Oasis location is also too far east, unless working in Changi area its really too far from town.....

I guess for waterfront the plus point is its closer to amenities and city as compared to the above...also the park and reservoir is just nearby good for family with kids...and don't forget the high possibility that the MRT is going to be really nearby...I maybe bias since i am a WFW owner but tats my own view....
    When MRT station is confirmed and in operation, indeed is quite an ideal location for living as long as you don't buy the PIE facing units (you want peace, end up you close your windows all the time to avoid noise from PIE traffic @ 750psf??). What I really don't like is the tactic of the developers/agents. They build the showflat very far from PIE and keep mentioning about facing park. In other projects like Metropolitan, The Arte, DBR, Casa Merah, the MRT noise is immediately obvious to the visitors. In Waterfront showflat, they really hide this fact very well. In WFW, they also sell partial lakeview units and never mention it will be blocked by WFK and upcoming projects. And about MRT, one agent will say it is going to be at Aquarius By the Park. Another will say LTA has confirmed the MRT line runs thru Bedok Reservoir Road (?!).
    Last edited by jitkiat; 20-07-09 at 17:19.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...42416,00.html?

Published July 20, 2009

50-60 units sold at Volari, 120 at Waterfront Key

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

PROPERTY sales over the past few days continued to post encouraging numbers.

Returning confidence: Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint have sold 120 units of Waterfront Key at an average price of $735 psf. Nearly all the buyers opted for normal progressive payments

City Developments is understood to have sold between 50 and 60 units of its 85-unit Volari@Balmoral condo at Balmoral Road. The 12-storey freehold project, priced at about $2,000 psf on average, will be built on the current Garden Hotel site. Residents will enjoy views of the lush greenery of the Goodwood Hill area. It was released for sale late last week.

Over at Bedok Reservoir, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint have sold 120 units of Waterfront Key at an average price of $735 psf.

This pricing is about 5-8 per cent higher than the $680-700 psf average price at which the two developers are selling units at the adjacent Waterfront Waves, which was 78 per cent sold as of last Thursday. Both projects are 99-year leasehold.

As for their latest condo, the 437-unit Waterfront Key, 176 units have been released since Friday. Far East said that in terms of absolute quantum, prices range from $593,000 for a two-bedroom unit of 840 sq ft to $1.42 million for a 1,518 sq apartment with four bedrooms. The sole penthouse in the initial batch of 176 units is a 2,992 sq ft unit priced at $3.14 million.

Buyers of nearly all the 120 units sold did not opt for an interest absorption scheme (IAS), which comes at a 4 per cent price premium. The units released so far comprise a good mix of reservoir-facing, park-fronting and pool-view apartments. The 15-storey condo has a total of eight blocks.

Volari's prices range from $1,800 psf to $2,300 psf. BT understands that an IAS is included in the price. However, the majority of buyers are understood to have opted for normal progressive payments, which means that they save 2 per cent on the pricing.

Developers have sold over 7,300 private homes in Singapore in the first six months of this year, surpassing the measly 4,264 units sold for the whole of last year. This has started to give developers some pricing power.

A seasoned property developer said that typically, price stability sets in when developers sell about 5,500 to 6,000 units over a 12-month period.

Increasingly, property analysts are predicting an increase in private home prices for the whole of this year and see the trend gaining momentum in 2010. Analysts' estimates of full-year sales for this year range from around 9,000 to 14,000 units.

The strong home buying in recent months runs counter to the backdrop of wage cuts and job losses amid the recession.

Analysts credit the revival in home buying to developers' strategy of chopping prices earlier this year, pent-up demand, the stock-market rally, a low interest rate environment, lack of trust among investors in financial instruments after Lehman's collapse and the appeal of property as an anti-inflationary hedge.

Btw, it's true that the development is facing the town park. This is a true fact.

Not sure whether you have visited the former WFW showflat. It was actually located at the current Waves site. They relocated the showflat further down to make way for waves construction and also for Key in the near future. Does not make sense to have the showflat at the WFK site and later has to relocate again to make way for Key to start work.

Not sure which agent had served you. Maybe he/she did not do his/her homework. The agent that served me did highlight about the partial lake view of certain units may be blocked by future developments. But there may be chances the architecture may try to minimize the blockage of the view.

When MRT station is confirmed and in operation, indeed is quite an ideal location for living as long as you don't buy the PIE facing units (you want peace, end up you close your windows all the time to avoid noise from PIE traffic @ 750psf??). What I really don't like is the tactic of the developers/agents. They build the showflat very far from PIE and keep mentioning about facing park. In other projects like Metropolitan, The Arte, DBR, Casa Merah, the MRT noise is immediately obvious to the visitors. In Waterfront showflat, they really hide this fact very well. In WFW, they also sell partial lakeview units and never mention it will be blocked by WFK and upcoming projects. And about MRT, one agent will say it is going to be at Aquarius By the Park. Another will say LTA has confirmed the MRT line runs thru Bedok Reservoir Road (?!).

oh ok O@E is more comparable to Livia then ...

Yup, agree the location for The Gale is ulu ... not much betta than O@E. The latter is probably still need to some amenities but not The Gale (so dun understand their TV advert can actually start with A = Amenities ).

Well, maybe some pp like G for the place juz like those pp who bought F ... that whole place is a Hillview-in-the-making. Not so many projects yet ... still can count from A to G lah

So much talk abt WF having MRT ... fwah .. definitely should beat G & O hands down mann ...

Many projects showflats are not on actual site i don't think developer is doing so just to hide the fact on the PIE noise.....As buyers before we commit the $600k-$800k should also do our own homework.....Agents are basically salesmen who of course only highlight the good points and play down the bad ones ...this should be common to all project and not just WF......the agent who serve me was very professional and she never highlight on MRT location becos she said at this point there is no confirmation of the site....she told us if the annoucement is made and really so nearby the price will never be at this range.......when we buy we never really take the MRT into consideration...will be a big bonus to us if its tat nearby...

sianz...still can't believe all the no balcony 2 bedders gone before my q number.