Page 1 of 21 1234561116 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 621

Thread: Waterfront Key (D16, 99 years leasehold, Far East & Centerpoint)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    109

    Default Waterfront Key (D16, 99 years leasehold, Far East & Centerpoint)

    Guess many await for this project to be launched.
    ==
    The New Waterfront Collection - The Key
    ==
    Located in between Waterfront Waves and Baywater
    ==
    99years
    2/3/4 bdrms
    ==
    It will be soon, no actual date known.
    ==
    Call me for a meet-up discussion and I will show you a draft sketch layout.
    2/3/4 bdrms.
    ==
    Roger Tan
    9061-9884

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    where is the showroom? reuse WFW showflat?

    Quote Originally Posted by roger168
    Guess many await for this project to be launched.
    ==
    The New Waterfront Collection - The Key
    ==
    Located in between Waterfront Waves and Baywater
    ==
    99years
    2/3/4 bdrms
    ==
    It will be soon, no actual date known.
    ==
    Call me for a meet-up discussion and I will show you a draft sketch layout.
    2/3/4 bdrms.
    ==
    Roger Tan
    9061-9884

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Same showflat. Will only open to public during the launch day.

    Anyway it is still under construction and still in skeleton form....nothing to view.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger168
    Same showflat. Will only open to public during the launch day.

    Anyway it is still under construction and still in skeleton form....nothing to view.
    what is the unit size of each type?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Hi
    Any indicative price for the The Key?
    When is the TOP?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    what is the unit size of each type?
    Smaller than WW... 3 bedroom less than 1200 sqft. But there will be more 2 bedders.

    Unit price at least $650 psf
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Call me for a meet-up discussion
    2/3/4 bdrms.
    ==
    Roger Tan
    9061-9884

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    109

    Default

    More Info
    ===
    99years
    437 units
    2bdrm- approx 940sqft
    3bdrm/3bdrm Compact - approx 1100 to 1200sqft
    4bdrm- approx 1500sqft
    ===
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default

    when would the TOP be? would be great if the initial foundation and piling works be done before WFW TOPs cos my unit is just beside the new devt

    Quote Originally Posted by roger168
    More Info
    ===
    99years
    437 units
    2bdrm- approx 940sqft
    3bdrm/3bdrm Compact - approx 1100 to 1200sqft
    4bdrm- approx 1500sqft
    ===
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Guess many await for this project to be launched.
    ==
    The New Waterfront Collection - The Key
    ==
    Located in between Waterfront Waves and Baywater
    ==
    99years
    437 units
    2bdrm- approx 866 to 1178sqft
    3bdrm compact (like 2+study) approx 1007 to 1108sqft
    3bdrm - approx 1133 to 1742sqft
    3bdrm +study - approx 1331 to 1880sqft
    4bdrm- approx 1488 to 1566sqft
    PH - approx 2860-3038sqft
    ==
    50m pool
    Island Pavilion
    Spa Pool
    Kid's Pool
    Fitness Deck
    Lounges
    Jacuzzi
    Viewing Decks
    Jogging Track
    Play Area
    Foot Reflexology
    Reflective pools
    Recreational pools
    Tennis courts
    Gym
    Dining Pavilions
    Steam Baths
    ==
    It will be lauching soon, Early or mid July.
    ==
    Call me for a meet-up discussion and I will show you a draft sketch layout.
    2/3/4 bdrms.
    More than 18+ cheques collected for VIP day...
    ==
    Roger Tan
    9061-9884

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Anyone knows which side will the KEY plot is on (beside stack 2 and 3, or beside 12 and 13) ?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemenceLY
    Anyone knows which side will the KEY plot is on (beside stack 2 and 3, or beside 12 and 13) ?
    beside stack 2 & 3

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    too bad... Stock market slump... Property market will follow... Expect a double dips... But the coming dip wont be as bad as the first one...

    Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    beside stack 2 & 3

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    109

    Default

    More information.
    ==
    The New Waterfront Collection - The Key
    ==
    Located in between Waterfront Waves and Baywater
    ==
    99years
    437 units
    2bdrm- approx 866 to 1178sqft
    3bdrm compact (like 2+study) approx 1007 to 1108sqft
    3bdrm - approx 1133 to 1742sqft
    3bdrm +study - approx 1331 to 1880sqft
    4bdrm- approx 1488 to 1566sqft
    PH - approx 2860-3038sqft
    ==
    8 Towers
    Tower A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H
    15 Storeys
    Estimated TOP in 2013 (To be confirmed)
    ==
    50m pool
    Island Pavilion
    Spa Pool
    Kid's Pool
    Fitness Deck
    Lounges
    Jacuzzi
    Viewing Decks
    Jogging Track
    Play Area
    Foot Reflexology
    Reflective pools
    Recreational pools
    Tennis courts
    Gym
    Dining Pavilions
    Steam Baths
    ==
    It will be launching soon, Early or mid July.
    ==
    Call me for a discussion and I will show you a draft sketch layout of the siteplan and more information of the 2bdrm/3bdrm.
    More than 20+ cheques collected for VIP day...
    ==
    Roger Tan
    9061-9884

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    What's the plot behind the show flat now? (between Waves and Damai Sec Sch) Anyone knows?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariel-belle
    What's the plot behind the show flat now? (between Waves and Damai Sec Sch) Anyone knows?

    2 developments as part of waterfront collection

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default KEY

    Waterfront Key is coming up soon, fact sheet will be almost the same as Waterfront Waves, however will try to give further infomation on project itself. Do call me if you need more information.

    Regards
    francis
    91163014

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default Waterfront Key Direct Developer info (Far East & Centerpoint)

    New Launch Waterfront Key

    Beside the Beautiful Bedok Reservior
    No. of units - 437 units (around 160 for preview/soft launch)
    Units mostly North-South facing
    Superior Material - Marble flooring and Timber skirting
    Full condo facilities
    Special features such as island pavilions and dinning pavilions
    Breathtaking Landscaping by DLQ Design Pte Ltd
    Combine Architect of Waterfront Series by Renowned DP Architects (Esplanade and Resort World)
    Size -
    2 Bedroom 866 - 1161sf
    3 Compact Bedroom 1005 - 1111sf
    3 Bedroom 1239 - 1746sf
    4 Bedroom 1488 - 1560sf
    Penthouse 3061sf

    All information is subjected to changes by the relevent authories.

    Any Queries Please Contact Eddie Hu at 91881715



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default

    how much? psf?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu
    New Launch Waterfront Key

    Beside the Beautiful Bedok Reservior
    No. of units - 437 units (around 160 for preview/soft launch)
    Units mostly North-South facing
    Superior Material - Marble flooring and Timber skirting
    Full condo facilities
    Special features such as island pavilions and dinning pavilions
    Breathtaking Landscaping by DLQ Design Pte Ltd
    Combine Architect of Waterfront Series by Renowned DP Architects (Esplanade and Resort World)
    Size -
    2 Bedroom 866 - 1161sf
    3 Compact Bedroom 1005 - 1111sf
    3 Bedroom 1239 - 1746sf
    4 Bedroom 1488 - 1560sf
    Penthouse 3061sf

    All information is subjected to changes by the relevent authories.

    Any Queries Please Contact Eddie Hu at 91881715



    what is 3 compact bedroom ??? so small ..

    my 2 bedroom apt is 1253 sqft no balcony very comfortable size ...

    compact bedroom ??

    for hobbits ??

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    what is 3 compact bedroom ??? so small ..

    my 2 bedroom apt is 1253 sqft no balcony very comfortable size ...

    compact bedroom ??

    for hobbits ??
    Haha...u are so funny. Should rename it Waterfront Shire

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by venus
    Haha...u are so funny. Should rename it Waterfront Shire
    and with a "oval-shape" hole (you know what it look like) on top of the clubhouse.. hahhahahhah

    don't understand why FCL partner with FEO.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by venus
    Haha...u are so funny. Should rename it Waterfront Shire
    and name the stacks Frodo, Samwise, Peregrin, Meriadoc etc etc

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    and name the stacks Frodo, Samwise, Peregrin, Meriadoc etc etc
    hahaa thanks for making me laugh


    am watching CNN 'memorial to MJ '...so sad ..

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    what is 3 compact bedroom ??? so small ..

    my 2 bedroom apt is 1253 sqft no balcony very comfortable size ...

    compact bedroom ??

    for hobbits ??
    The layout of the overall 3 compact bedroom is similar to the 3 bedroom, except for the 3rd bedroom is smaller. Suitable to the needs of people who is looking for 2+1 bedroom.

    I got all the info for the project, please kindly contact me at 91881715, Eddie Hu.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    and name the stacks Frodo, Samwise, Peregrin, Meriadoc etc etc
    To be fair, Waterfront "Shire" is peaceful and very livable ... free from stress & greed ... unlike the 2 towers of casinos

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hahaa thanks for making me laugh


    am watching CNN 'memorial to MJ '...so sad ..
    are you in Manhan now?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    To be fair, Waterfront "Shire" is peaceful and very livable ... free from stress & greed ... unlike the 2 towers of casinos
    i agree...the area is close to nature, serene and peaceful with bunch of happy hobbits...erm....humans living there. Look at the folks at WFW thread....they are so passionate about their new homes. Good for them

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    let us know how many cheque have you collected?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu
    The layout of the overall 3 compact bedroom is similar to the 3 bedroom, except for the 3rd bedroom is smaller. Suitable to the needs of people who is looking for 2+1 bedroom.

    I got all the info for the project, please kindly contact me at 91881715, Eddie Hu.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    are you in Manhan now?

    yes in Manhattan ...


    some news out of tax on property gain in spore ?

    those selling 2nd prop within 4 yr period will be taxed on the gain of the second sale ..

    here we go .... there will be people rushing to sell off before Jan 2010 ..

    buyers ... hold your horses ...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    -: 13-04-18, 09:56
  2. Replies: 630
    -: 18-07-16, 14:13
  3. Hillsta (D23, 99 years leasehold, Far East Organization)
    By azeoprop in forum West and North West
    Replies: 91
    -: 24-11-15, 17:48
  4. Replies: 384
    -: 01-07-14, 20:12
  5. Replies: 403
    -: 09-06-14, 23:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •