Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Optima (D16, 99 years leasehold, TID <Hong Leong / Mitsui Fudosan>)

Quote Originally Posted by easteast
    Attachment 4543
    optima sea view from storey 10
    This will be gone once the empty plot develop. Can only view the track

Sobz...The exterior of optima looks like a DBSS..... even the one at simei Parc Lumiere looks better than optima....

Quote Originally Posted by westin
    Sobz...The exterior of optima looks like a DBSS..... even the one at simei Parc Lumiere looks better than optima....
    Another one who cannot see tennis court, security guard house, wall/fencing Want something better? Then pay for Sky Habitat lor. Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpepperj
    Another one who cannot see tennis court, security guard house, wall/fencing Want something better? Then pay for Sky Habitat lor. Get real.
    And also, that parc lumiere got ZINC roof carpark!
    Maybe he like cheapo stuff?
    Last edited by Yellow Horse; 19-09-12 at 18:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    Happened to pop in to see some of the units in this project. The quality of furnishings used is horrible.. The door and bedroom cabinet used by Optima looks like for industrial building and the overall facet and layout looks a bit odd and plain.

The only plus point of this project I can comment on is the gym which is quite impressive and the lift lobby area which looks quite decent....

Any comments from others who viewed this project??
    Furnishings can change, most important good location and convenience. If for own stay best with great neighbors too!

Attachment 4543
    optima sea view from storey 10
    Nice view, pretty far though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    This will be gone once the empty plot develop. Can only view the track
    It's unlikely to get block cos the plot in front of optima is for low-rise unless it sits on exceptionally high terrain but I don't see it being higher terrain.

When I drove pass, my son said,

these HDB flats look ok....

i didn't know hdb or dbss got fence, tennis court and swimming pool......s g....
    Last edited by easteast; 20-09-12 at 01:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna

Hdb should feel glad their new homes are looking more like condo.

Yr son six year old? Cannot tell between HDB and condo?
    It cost more than Eco thou

DBSS or HDB or Condo, who cares. As long as rental is good, isn't it? You want good looking condos, you can't find in suburban. Face the hard truth. You get what you pay for. You expect to pay $1000 psf and get a solid looking $3000 psf condo??? Wake up please.

Anyway, I think studio there are renting out around 2.8 to 3k or 7% yield for first buyers. Or 5% yield for second buyers. That is pretty alright from an investor point of view.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    DBSS or HDB or Condo, who cares. As long as rental is good, isn't it? You want good looking condos, you can't find in suburban. Face the hard truth. You get what you pay for. You expect to pay $1000 psf and get a solid looking $3000 psf condo??? Wake up please.

Anyway, I think studio there are renting out around 2.8 to 3k or 7% yield for first buyers. Or 5% yield for second buyers. That is pretty alright from an investor point of view.

Just my 2 cents.
    well said,totally agree with u..

I find this project very nicely done up

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    I find this project very nicely done up

yes, yes and the landscaping is so beautiful especially at night

I finally paid a visit to this condo - thanks to a friend who is showing his tenant his unit today. To verify claims about it being a DBSS or HDB.

Well, from far, coming from Bedok, I can't tell if it is DBSS or Condo. To those who say it look like HDB, they are either sour grapes or are having serious eyes problems. When it is nearing, the tennis court, the fencing and also the different quality clearly shows it is a Condo. No way I can mistaken it for a DBSS.

When I went in, the entrance is nicely done up. To be frank, the entrance is much better than many projects. Even the more expensive One Amber is no match for Optima. The glass roof + infinity pool glass backing is solid - especially for a first timer like me. The gym is fully equipped too but it is a pity there is no TV. There are not a lot of units (< 300 I think) but the gym is as if it is catered for 500 units. BBQ pits are normal. Lobby is normal looking but it is a bit dark for 1st floor. 2nd floor onwards are fine. Basement is gorgeous btw. Looked very much like the Seaview.

When I went into my friend's unit, I would rate the quality and built 8.5 / 10. The toilet looks good but everything else is what you would expect from a suburban condo.

That is all. Btw, my friend rented out his studio at $2,950 FF. Asked for 3k but negotiated $50 lower. The yield is fantastic considering he bought his unit around 480k.

I finally paid a visit to this condo - thanks to a friend who is showing his tenant his unit today. To verify claims about it being a DBSS or HDB.

Well, from far, coming from Bedok, I can't tell if it is DBSS or Condo. To those who say it look like HDB, they are either sour grapes or are having serious eyes problems. When it is nearing, the tennis court, the fencing and also the different quality clearly shows it is a Condo. No way I can mistaken it for a DBSS.

When I went in, the entrance is nicely done up. To be frank, the entrance is much better than many projects. Even the more expensive One Amber is no match for Optima. The glass roof + infinity pool glass backing is solid - especially for a first timer like me. The gym is fully equipped too but it is a pity there is no TV. There are not a lot of units (< 300 I think) but the gym is as if it is catered for 500 units. BBQ pits are normal. Lobby is normal looking but it is a bit dark for 1st floor. 2nd floor onwards are fine. Basement is gorgeous btw. Looked very much like the Seaview.

When I went into my friend's unit, I would rate the quality and built 8.5 / 10. The toilet looks good but everything else is what you would expect from a suburban condo.

That is all. Btw, my friend rented out his studio at $2,950 FF. Asked for 3k but negotiated $50 lower. The yield is fantastic considering he bought his unit around 480k.
    Well said :

1 bedroom can rent $2950!!! Over 7% rental yield!!

Wow...those who queued at the showflat that night have their efforts paid off.

I finally paid a visit to this condo - thanks to a friend who is showing his tenant his unit today. To verify claims about it being a DBSS or HDB.........
    Well said :

Some were seen considering between Optima and Eco. Well it's fine to compare. Since Eco is cheaper, they bought a unit there, but back here to say Optima look HDB.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    1 bedroom can rent $2950!!! Over 7% rental yield!!

Wow...those who queued at the showflat that night have their efforts paid off.
    yea omg, tanah merah @ $2950!? lets see how much the studios in punggol will rent for.

who are the people who pay this type of rent?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Probably expats working in the east who has housing subsidy from company.
    Stewards and stewardesses, pilots too perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    Probably expats working in the east who has housing subsidy from company.
    Stewards and stewardesses, pilots too perhaps?
    pilots could easily afford their own pad rather than to rent i reckon.

yup even all the block lift lobby at basement also air-conditioner..

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    pilots could easily afford their own pad rather than to rent i reckon.
    why not rent?
    I have some friends working as pilots rather rent / share with fellow tenant reason being he is outstation most of the time and he already owned properties overseas

yup even all the block lift lobby at basement also air-conditioner..
    lift lobby also come with Marble wall and flooring! so gorgeous..i love love!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    Yr son six year old? Cannot tell between HDB and condo?
    It cost more than Eco thou
    Ooops, u must hv very strong interest in Optima. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

I am very happy Optima is more costly than eCO. Just wonder, how much the Optima owners made so far from the launched price...

how much the maintenance for 1br?

can't compare tm which is landed enclave with punggoo hdb town

People who can't afford to pay $4,000 rental near the city but yet want to reach city in 15 mins? The MRT is a winner here I feel. But as I said, don't expect a gorgeous and fanciful looking condo. They don't exist in suburban, period. You don't pay 1k psf and expect it to look like Orchard Residences.

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap

heard from a friend who heard from an agent that a buyer made about close to 500K on one unit at optima from launch till recent sale.
    hope our eco's psf will also go up and up!
    Ooops, u must hv very strong interest in Optima. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

I am very happy Optima is more costly than eCO. Just wonder, how much the Optima owners made so far from the launched price...