Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 611162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Optima (D16, 99 years leasehold, TID <Hong Leong / Mitsui Fudosan>)

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    I just went over to Optima. The condo name is already up. There's a water feature and illuminated staircase at the grand entrance. Noticed there's surveillance cameras around the project for extra sercurity.
    Pretty good extra facilities for a project with only less than 300 units on such a good location.
    Wow, the finishing is very sleek and elegant. Lovely! Congrats to the owners!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    I just went over to Optima. The condo name is already up. There's a water feature and illuminated staircase at the grand entrance. Noticed there's surveillance cameras around the project for extra sercurity.
    Pretty good extra facilities for a project with only less than 300 units on such a good location.
    Very nice proj indeed

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Sounds great, It will be cool to have a japanese name for a condo. 1st condo ever in SG to have a japanese name!! "Holy" ..hmm maybe deemed too religious, like the word .."trinity"?
    There is rcent new launch proj jap theme called Shiro. Even collaterals are in jap...

Default Optima - near MRT

Read this:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...nah-merah-1559
    Staying near MRT is supposed to be good but this MRT station is so faraway from town! Location is just too out of the way so this cannot be compared with Bedok.
    The main big problem with this property is the noise caused both by the MRT on tracks and the road. Not worth to buy here given the large supply of flats in the coming 2 years in this far east area. Unless they plant tall trees to block off some of the noise and to give a bit of privacy to the apartments, this is generally not very nice for long stay but families with noisy children may not mind the extra noise anyway.

Default Bedok and Tanah merah very far apart meh?

Quote Originally Posted by ccsee
    Read this:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...nah-merah-1559
    Staying near MRT is supposed to be good but this MRT station is so faraway from town! Location is just too out of the way so this cannot be compared with Bedok.....
    Hey Ccsee, i agree! It can get quite noisy for units facing station!
    But units facing highway and along mrt tracks are the worst. Tried and tested.

Have u been there yourself?

I was standing at the casa merah unit to 'test' out. It was really peaceful and quiet. Bedok station got too many people and its hdb area.. so its really personal preferance, and.. one mrt stop difference only...

only one mrt stop different, bedok so hot and stuffy , dirty and so crowded, at least tanah merah more exclusive all are landed property and u can go anywhere since mrt station so near ...

Quote Originally Posted by easteast
    only one mrt stop different, bedok so hot and stuffy , dirty and so crowded, at least tanah merah more exclusive all are landed property and u can go anywhere since mrt station so near ...
    Ya and you may still have a seat before the huge Bedok crowd rush in and brush you and crush you....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Ya and you may still have a seat before the huge Bedok crowd rush in and brush you and crush you....
    the crush begins at tampines nowadays. fyi, most of the seats are taken up when the train rolls into pasir ris before heading back to town.

The distance to MRT is unbeatable. Solid location. Project looks ok lah. Not too bad but nothing fantastic. But the location is superb.

hmmm i think renting my 2 bedroom unit once i got the keys for optima.

any idea how much i can fetch?

Quote Originally Posted by oda

maybe 2.5k?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    smart comment, investor is in your blood.

bro, you're everywhere in this forum and many coments..no need work?

Based on Casa Merah 2 bedders transacted rental, you can ask for 3.2k to 3.4 depending on what you provide (eg: FF or PF).

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Based on Casa Merah 2 bedders transacted rental, you can ask for 3.2k to 3.4 depending on what you provide (eg: FF or PF).
    This is not much difference from the 1 bedroom? Heard that 1 bedroom can fetch $2.8k to $3.2k.

Usually, this is the case. At the place where I am staying now, 1 bedder rent out 4.5k and 2 bedder rent out 5k. Plus minus 10%.

But I don't think 3.2k for studio. 2.8k sound more realistic. CCR studio 4 to 4.5k. RCR around 3.5k. So 3k should be a fair price for OCR. Somemore so near MRT, definitely a plus point for tenants.

Quote Originally Posted by doufei
    This is not much difference from the 1 bedroom? Heard that 1 bedroom can fetch $2.8k to $3.2k.

I reckon studio can fetch 2.3K and 2 bedder 3K min.

Minus the MRT noise if any for those units further away, this is a newly TOP project in a lovely location.

Near to east coast, expo, airport with doorstep mrt, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb

My friend renting out his 2 bedder at Casa Merah for 3.6K (partially furnished) with 2 years lease period. Rent out to pilot ...

CM rental yield better as more inside not so near MRT track... can sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    My friend renting out his 2 bedder at Casa Merah for 3.6K (partially furnished) with 2 years lease period. Rent out to pilot ...

CM rental yield better as more inside not so near MRT track... can sleep
    Yes, it seems like those facing MRT track will have a hard time to find tenant and have to cut rental as compared to those units away from MRT tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    maybe 2.5k?
    Oh dear i was expecting about 3.3? possible?

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    maybe 2.5k?

2 bedders shouldn't have issue renting out at 3.3k one lah. Yours facing MRT? But from my experience, face MRT also similar rental. Maybe $200 lesser but won't be too drastic. Looking at Casa Merah 2 bedders rental of 3.3 to 3.5k, I really think 3.3k can be easily achieved. 1 bedder will probably have to accept maybe 2.8k. 3k will be a stretch.

Look like Optima's construction has completed. Any owner has received letter to take keys, next progress payment or any news? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    smart comment, investor is in your blood.

bro, you're everywhere in this forum and many coments..no need work?
    Smart rat. Ya this is my work. To make this forum interesting for the members...

Yes, it seems like those facing MRT track will have a hard time to find tenant and have to cut rental as compared to those units away from MRT tracks.
    facing mrt track is not a problem , ppl can afford to buy or rent the unit ,of course they can afford to pay for smart design , aircon bill ,thick curtain and make use of the planter , the most serious problem is ppl bring in typical hdb culture and make the property value drop....

Seem like Optima's owners are not as enthusiatic as Caspian's owners (both TOP very soon). Caspian's owners are all eagerly discussing about renovations and getting keys. Maybe it is due to different class of owners? Optima's owners are mainly investors but Caspian's owners are HDB upgraders?

But the prices show otherwise. I took a look at URA data. Seems like 2 bedder is around 1M now.

Seem like Optima's owners are not as enthusiatic as Caspian's owners (both TOP very soon). Caspian's owners are all eagerly discussing about renovations and getting keys. Maybe it is due to different class of owners? Optima's owners are mainly investors but Caspian's owners are HDB upgraders?

Near TOP resale excitment for this project? Anybody any idea?
    I guess at the moment all are holding tight tight... waiting for price matching.

yes TOP soon, any reasonable and good ID firm to recommend ?

This project TOP already?