Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891015202530 ... LastLast

Thread: Optima (D16, 99 years leasehold, TID <Hong Leong / Mitsui Fudosan>)

....if only this one can sell 580psf like the Caspian.....

Conspiracy Thoery....wahahahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    perhaps more saving on the architect's fee.

Sunday Times - property section reported Optma will be sold at $900psf.

Quote Originally Posted by cndomay
    optima ' the most anticipated launch ' - wonder why it is so.

its only star point is the mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    I think can forget it liao....any more projects in the pipeline?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Can i invite you to join our Crazy Club Family at Waterfront Waves?
    Re-consider Waterfront Key?

You can also join Mr Kiat @ Double Bay Residences. Very near MRT, CBP and 4th uni, Eastpoint Mall,....etc, etc.

New launch in the East :
    Elliot @ East Coast (Freehold) - shld be more expansive(http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Elliot...aunching+soon/)

Other launches :
    http://www.h88.com.sg/index.php?cate...perty+Launches

Even they price it at 1k psf, also sell out one. Nowadays, buyers buy with their ass. AMK 1150psf. 1st floor at 1k psf. I think that is a joke. I know huttons has already received a lot of cheques for optima even around 850-900psf so this one confirm sell out one... On that day, even if huttons say 950 to 1000psf, you think buyers won't buy?

Our parents use their brains to buy houses. Nowadays, use ass to think. What a transformational change..

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

we need more of these ppl so tat the next bubble will come and burst quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Even they price it at 1k psf, also sell out one. Nowadays, buyers buy with their ass. AMK 1150psf. 1st floor at 1k psf. I think that is a joke. I know huttons has already received a lot of cheques for optima even around 850-900psf so this one confirm sell out one... On that day, even if huttons say 950 to 1000psf, you think buyers won't buy?

Our parents use their brains to buy houses. Nowadays, use ass to think. What a transformational change..

is this the normal practice, to give a signed chq to a stranger agent?

[FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions [ GK Chesterson ][/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif']the fallacy that the market is cheap has become fashionable![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ipoh72
    nothing strange. he is no stranger but one who makes peoples dream come true, ha ha

plus hdb the bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 is much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by pod
    The 3 bedroom design looks exactly like my friends HDB flat... ha ha ha... except that there is no wasted balcony space....

wow $900psf!!! This is one of the project i was very interested in when i started house hunting earlier this year....so glad gotten my WFW during starbuy instead of waiting for this as it will really be out of my range....

no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    wow $900psf!!! This is one of the project i was very interested in when i started house hunting earlier this year....so glad gotten my WFW during starbuy instead of waiting for this as it will really be out of my range....
    Good for u. Starbuy is worth it.

Depends.. 6 months ago, no way. Agent begging you to come and see showflat. Open until 8pm and have red carpet for you.

Now, you want the unit, you better give a cheque. If not, there are many buyers waiting to give cheque.

At the end of the day, huttons will probably consolidate all the cheques, up the price for those popular units, and tell buyers that optima starts from 1000psf. At 1k psf, still got takers one. Agents will tell you if AMK can sell 1150psf, optima at 1k psf is a steal. Especially if tanah merah location is surrounded by landed properties, just like sixth avenue. With MRT somemore.

So it really depends how badly you want the unit. Now, the market is if you want to buy, then give cheque. If not, there are hundreds of cheques waiting. Casa Merah buyers must be laughing all the way now. Heard TOP next month and TID come out with something so spectacular.

anyone know how much psf cash merah is fetching now?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    Depends.. 6 months ago, no way. Agent begging you to come and see showflat. Open until 8pm and have red carpet for you.

Now, you want the unit, you better give a cheque. If not, there are many buyers waiting to give cheque.

At the end of the day, huttons will probably consolidate all the cheques, up the price for those popular units, and tell buyers that optima starts from 1000psf. At 1k psf, still got takers one. Agents will tell you if AMK can sell 1150psf, optima at 1k psf is a steal. Especially if tanah merah location is surrounded by landed properties, just like sixth avenue. With MRT somemore.

So it really depends how badly you want the unit. Now, the market is if you want to buy, then give cheque. If not, there are hundreds of cheques waiting. Casa Merah buyers must be laughing all the way now. Heard TOP next month and TID come out with something so spectacular.

Not so sure about this week. Last week, was window shopping around, asking price is ridiculous. First floor is asking 750k. Mid floor 800k and above. High floor some asking 860k. All are 2 bedders. 3 bedders worse. I didn't even bother to enquire further. Most are 1 mil and above. Crazy world (or you can say I miss the downturn ). I think this week went up again? Now, agents tell me no one want to sell below 850psf when next door is asking around 900psf. Knn..

There was a caveat logged on 6Jul09, blk 52, #06-06, 1238sqft @ $751psf.

Any idea why Casa Merah is classified as Apartment and not Condominium status?

apartment or condo status, does that matter? nowaday either one come with facilities, unlike in the past. what matter is the price!

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    apartment or condo status, does that matter? nowaday either one come with facilities, unlike in the past. what matter is the price!
    True both status come with facilities. But any difference in price?

900+ k for a 3 bedroom.. Crazy price. Condominium need to satisfy certain requirement. But no difference one. If you see got enough facilities, there isn't any difference. I think a lot of condos having lesser facilities than casa merah. Esta is one of them. Anyway, The Sail is also an apartment . But you see the psf..

There was a caveat logged on 6Jul09, blk 52, #06-06, 1238sqft @ $751psf.

Any idea why Casa Merah is classified as Apartment and not Condominium status?

i dun think there is any different in price. for pte ppty, what matter is the location.

Can i invite you to join our Crazy Club Family at Waterfront Waves?
    Re-consider Waterfront Key?

You can also join Mr Kiat @ Double Bay Residences. Very near MRT, CBP and 4th uni, Eastpoint Mall,....etc, etc.
    Thank you for support. 3 bedrooms @ DBR now selling like hotcakes btn 680-720psf (850-900k). If Optima is really selling at 850-900psf. It makes DBR selling price looks cheap as it is only one MRT stop away but with more facilities, a mall & nearer to the 4th uni.

IMO, Optima developer is making big bet that smaller unit, high psf can sell. See whether they can sell 700sqft pigeon hole at 900psf or not. If sold out, it will set a new benchmark at suburb pigeon hole living. Demand most likely come from 3r or 4-room (small) HDB upgraders.
    Last edited by jitkiat; 26-07-09 at 18:41.

Agreed DBR will be a good buy if Optima is selling at 900psf.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Thank you for support. 3 bedrooms @ DBR now selling like hotcakes btn 680-720psf (850-900k). If Optima is really selling at 850-900psf. It makes DBR selling price looks cheap as it is only one MRT stop away but with more facilities, a mall & nearer to the 4th uni.

IMO, Optima developer is making big bet that smaller unit, high psf can sell. See whether they can sell 700sqft pigeon hole at 900psf or not. If sold out, it will set a new benchmark at suburb pigeon hole living. Demand most likely come from 3r or 4-room (small) HDB upgraders.

Yup. Agree. DBR is a better buy if Optima sells 850-900. Unless those who mind surrounded by HDB, then need to go for Optima. Not a lot of condos now surrounded by landed like sixth ave or Tg Rhu. If not, then no reason to buy Optima. Somemore, DBR got a mall 10 mins walk away only but Optima got nothing yet. Unless suddenly, a mall pop up and finish building in 2 years time then Optima is a better buy.

Then again, if you read today straits times, buyers are nuts now. Don't know if I miss the boat (again!) or it is a blessing in disguise .

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat

Yup. Agree. DBR is a better buy if Optima sells 850-900. Unless those who mind surrounded by HDB, then need to go for Optima. Not a lot of condos now surrounded by landed like sixth ave or Tg Rhu. If not, then no reason to buy Optima. Somemore, DBR got a mall 10 mins walk away only but Optima got nothing yet. Unless suddenly, a mall pop up and finish building in 2 years time then Optima is a better buy.

Then again, if you read today straits times, buyers are nuts now. Don't know if I miss the boat (again!) or it is a blessing in disguise .
    Don't worry Daniel, the boat you miss got hole in it and it will sink very soon. Ther will be plenty of boats coming by this year end...

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Don't worry Daniel, the boat you miss got hole in it and it will sink very soon. Ther will be plenty of boats coming by this year end...
    Those who put in a blank cheque for this condo just because there is a MRT nearby are in serious trouble. Purchasing at 900psf, they will probably see their doomsday, no way going to sell the place and make a profit 'cos this is no D9,10,11 or even near places like Queenstown, Redhill and East Coast.

this is looking like 96 and 97, people always never learn from past lessons .... with 900psf for a pigeon hole, DBR and casa merah is a much better choice now, if you can afford.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ
    Those who put in a blank cheque for this condo just because there is a MRT nearby are in serious trouble. Purchasing at 900psf, they will probably see their doomsday, no way going to sell the place and make a profit 'cos this is no D9,10,11 or even near places like Queenstown, Redhill and East Coast.

if they are nuts, all the more u shld not go nuts with them ~

Wait till the condo at AMK launch at 1150psf in the next few weeks. How to subsale??????? Seriously, there is no way anyone will pay 1300psf for AMK !!! That is why I say, Optima will sell out at 900psf because one dick is launching in a location worse than tanah merah but 250psf more.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ