Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4914192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Optima (D16, 99 years leasehold, TID <Hong Leong / Mitsui Fudosan>)

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    This should be the one, I'm not so sure about the plot ratio. Nevertheless 1.6 is unlikely to be BTO. PC/EC is definitely confirm, as the plot size is quite big.
    could be something similar to nearby stratford court with the MRT noise affecting the price

Quote Originally Posted by fafalulu
    could be something similar to nearby stratford court with the MRT noise affecting the price
    I think would do better than stratford court. the mrt noise is not worse than optima.

And its not too far away from Optima juz across the road, you mean mrt is affecting Optima price?

And its not too far away from Optima juz across the road, you mean mrt is affecting Optima price?
    Not too sure abt the MRT noise at Optima.. but the MRT is really loud nearby

Not too sure abt the MRT noise at Optima.. but the MRT is really loud nearby
    So should be just as loud as Optima I guess. which means also just as pricy.

i think should be low rise condo right if not wrong since the plot ratio is 1.6...

Quote Originally Posted by easteast
    i think should be low rise condo right if not wrong since the plot ratio is 1.6...
    That's what I think too... in fact that plot of land would be ideal for cluster housing. I don't think it will be suitable for a high rise condo becoz the land is undulating and hilly.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    That's what I think too... in fact that plot of land would be ideal for cluster housing. I don't think it will be suitable for a high rise condo becoz the land is undulating and hilly.
    The plot ratio unlikely to be landed/cluster housing, since its landsales LH99 plot. Undulating/hilly is not a problem, take a look at some of the recent land plot and development, they simply cut-over the slops and design something attractive to attract potential investors/buyes using some theme. Innovative, Creative.

I guess anything can be done given today's engineering capabilities. Just thought that a high-rise condo may be incongruent with the surrounding. Sort of spoils the look of the area, all low-rise landed and then suddenly pops out a high-rise condo on a hill.

But then that's exactly what happened in Parbury and Summit..... makes more economic sense I guess.

The plot ratio unlikely to be landed/cluster housing, since its landsales LH99 plot. Undulating/hilly is not a problem, take a look at some of the recent land plot and development, they simply cut-over the slops and design something attractive to attract potential investors/buyes using some theme. Innovative, Creative.

Such a nice and serene tranquil environment as it is now will be affected by new developments in the area , the landed property owner on the hill slope sure curse and swear..

Looking at the two sides of the road, when fully developed in the next few years, the side with road heading towards Bedok side have more upside, i think. Another thing is with lesser and lesser land in SGP, those landed house (mostly FH or LH999) after the slope will hold on tight tight if they can afford it, but the first roll will have to bear with constructions juz like upper east coast and simei area.

wondering those facing mrt track higher floor unit whether got nice sea view ?

Should be blocked by bedok south HDBs

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    I mean optima...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Not block cos bedok south is to the south east.. Southern oversee landed area straight to the sea... Top floor should have distance seaview and of cos mrt noise

Can't see... Unless those on hill like summit or Rivera res

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    Not block cos bedok south is to the south east.. Southern oversee landed area straight to the sea... Top floor should have distance seaview and of cos mrt noise
    Bedok South is actually south west of Optima,,, to the south is actually Tanah Merah Hill. But to the south east is Bedok Ria and Expo which is low lying land. I think seaview is possible from this angle though it is quite a distance away.

tennis court and landscape of this project look so ugly

I think the Train Sound would be deafening. Very much like straford court. The Casa Merah at the back will have benefited from this project pushing up price and blocking more of the noise.

tennis court and landscape of this project look so ugly

I fully agree. There is no "WOW" factor for this project. everything is white and not much greenery.
    If I remembered correctly during showflat launch time, the cabinets and shower system is branded stuff. Yet to see in the finished product.

This project will TOP end March 2012.

Bedok resi has more WOW factor than this one I guess but then again the price is different.

This project during the launch was sold out in a few days. Many Q overnight for choice unit. All early buyers should have made good profit.

Very near to MRT track so noise may be an issue for those with that facing. But location wise I would say it's pretty ideal.

Pretty ideal, I agree. However it is on the wrong side of the tracks. Hence it is outside one km of Temasek primary and Aldo out of range of red swastika pri. Hence will miss out of one potential group of future buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    I fully agree. There is no "WOW" factor for this project. everything is white and not much greenery.
    If I remembered correctly during showflat launch time, the cabinets and shower system is branded stuff. Yet to see in the finished product.

This project will TOP end March 2012.

:spliff2
    :
    the architecture look like those dbss so normal and not creative at all , perhaps they get those cheapo architect lo but location wise its pretty ideal thats why developer don't really care abt the design( architecture,landscape) ...i don't think will top end march 2012...i guess maybe ard july or august..

the balcony railings looks ugly n cheap why didn't they use glass?

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    the balcony railings looks ugly n cheap why didn't they use glass?
    Agree with u... pity those ground floor unit owner ,they really hv no privacy , as this project landscape uses a lot of small plants and they don't even have big plants to cover the fence to make it more privacy for ground floor units... I think casa merah landscape is really nicer and more privacy than optima..?

Agree with u... pity those ground floor unit owner ,they really hv no privacy , as this project landscape uses a lot of small plants and they don't even have big plants to cover the fence to make it more privacy for ground floor units... I think casa merah landscape is really nicer and more privacy than optima..?

Which project you staying in ==> CM?
    Optima seriously look like like a DBSS but just with swimming pool and tennis court thats all. I think a lot of owners are regretting seeing the end product...

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    Which project you staying in ==> CM?
    Optima seriously look like like a DBSS but just with swimming pool and tennis court thats all. I think a lot of owners are regretting seeing the end product...
    Regret?.... Haha I don't think so lah, the price gain has more than made up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Regret?.... Haha I don't think so lah, the price gain has more than made up for it.
    Furthermore, the finished (exterior) product is pretty close to artist's impression in the brochure. So there shudn't be surprises actually...

Quote Originally Posted by popoty
    Furthermore, the finished (exterior) product is pretty close to artist's impression in the brochure. So there shudn't be surprises actually...

Owners who bought would have a hard time to flip when potential buyers see the end result. They may swing to the DBSS Parc Lumiere nearby instead.

Agree that most who bought back then direct developer have make some money. But my two bits, make hay while the sun shine...