Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [email protected] (D11, Freehold, Novena Capital Pte Ltd)

Default [email protected] (D11, Freehold, Novena Capital Pte Ltd)

Novelis @ Novena

Come to the Edge... Where it all happens

Rising to a height of 13 storeys, Novelis comprises only 24 meticulously designed units of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, tailored to suit various home needs. On the roof is an inviting swimming pool where one can relax in private and from where one can get an uninterrupted view of the scenic Singapore skyline.

Default Re: [email protected]

How much psf and who is the marketing agent?

Hi surfers, the marketing agent is Huttons. After enquiring, I was told by some Huttons agents that the launch price is $1,100 to $1,200 psf while other agents also from Huttons told me that prices start from $1,200 psf to $1,300 psf. I was also told that there will not be a showflat and prospective buyers have been putting down blank cheques. As is with all recent Novelty projects, this comes with German and Italian designer bathroom and kitchen fittings and fixtures, or so I was told.

The site is next to Appleton View on Sinaran next to Moulmein Road. There used to be a bungalow there, I believe.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    The site is next to Appleton View on Sinaran next to Moulmein Road. There used to be a bungalow there, I believe.
    Will Appleton View go down in price because of the construction noise for the next 2 years? Rentals at Appleton will surely go down, thus could this be an opportunity to get Appleton on the cheap? I wish.

At $1,100, it seems high for this project as I don't see any other facilities apart from the swimming pool.

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Hi surfers, the marketing agent is Huttons. After enquiring, I was told by some Huttons agents that the launch price is $1,100 to $1,200 psf while other agents also from Huttons told me that prices start from $1,200 psf to $1,300 psf. I was also told that there will not be a showflat and prospective buyers have been putting down blank cheques. As is with all recent Novelty projects, this comes with German and Italian designer bathroom and kitchen fittings and fixtures, or so I was told.

Precieux

Quote Originally Posted by surfers
    At $1,100, it seems high for this project as I don't see any other facilities apart from the swimming pool.
    Is this typical of Novelty projects? Price seems to be slightly higher? Then again their finishing does seem to be rather nice...

Unregistered

Default Re: [email protected] (D11, Freehold, Novelty Group)

Typical? Yes. Very typical of Novelty. Small, expensive projects with high quality fittings.

But the formula works. They always sell out.

Unregistered

Default Re: [email protected] (D11, Freehold, Novelty Group)

Novelis @ Novena

Total no. of units: 24 (13 storeys)
    Tenure: Freehold
    Site Area: sqft
    Expected TOP: Dec 2011
    Units Types:
    1+1 BR ~ 527 sqft
    2 BR ~ 807 sqft
    3 BR penthouse ~ 1216 sqft
    2 BR penthouse ~ 839 sqft
    Price: expected $1200 psf

insider

Default Re: [email protected] (D11, Freehold, Novena Capital Pte Ltd)

Forget about buying this! A bulk buyer just bought the entire block, rumoured to be about $1400 psf to $1500 psf.

Unregistered

Default Re: [email protected] (D11, Freehold, Novena Capital Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by insider
    Forget about buying this! A bulk buyer just bought the entire block, rumoured to be about $1400 psf to $1500 psf.
    Who is the crazy bulk buyer?? Should be a speculator that profited from thier recent transaction. $1500 for novena ?? No way!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast