Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tierra Vue (D15, Freehold, MCL Land)

Quote Originally Posted by faith
    so what is the likelihood of getting 700plus psf now at tierra vue? since there's already 1 subsale done at the low psf. is this really true that someone is willing to sell at such a loss?? the location is good though.

Joe, are your owners open to look at much lower psf or what is the baseline so that we can take this further. i may want to arrange for viewing if possible.

tks. btw, REP what do u mean by 3 caveats lodged for 1 subsale? just curious to learn more...tks!

Can give me a call or sms? 81712412

hihi
    i'm a serious buyer looking to get a unit in tierra vue. does anyone know if there're any units available. i'm looking for 2/3 bedders, no ground floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    serious buyer usually will quote a ridiculously low price if he is interested, if serller cannot/do not want to hold that property, he will let go.
    I usually do that, but only some agents dare to try for me. With more money put into stocks, more units getting TOP, less upgraders available (most have upgraded), and more DPS buyers getting into trouble, I hope property prices will continue to go down in the next few quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by firec
    I usually do that, but only some agents dare to try for me. With more money put into stocks, more units getting TOP, less upgraders available (most have upgraded), and more DPS buyers getting into trouble, I hope property prices will continue to go down in the next few quarters.
    yeah, i've been hoping this to happen but looking at the way prices are escalating in the last couple of weeks... i'm beginning to think there ARE a lot of cash-rich locals around

Quote Originally Posted by aiyo
    yeah, i've been hoping this to happen but looking at the way prices are escalating in the last couple of weeks... i'm beginning to think there ARE a lot of cash-rich locals around
    This recent rise in asking price is only a knee jerk effect from the stock market. if you are not in the hurry, price should stabilize back to normal in few months time. (normal ... means price and few weeks ago). just my opinion..

Default price got crazier

hi
    price got crazier ...i was waiting too...but it get higher and higher

pay a visit last week, the place is so cramp, i would rather pay a bit more for the nearby bigger developement.

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    hi
    price got crazier ...i was waiting too...but it get higher and higher
    no point chasing it - the kitchen and yard seem to be in odd position.