Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Imperial

u paid 3 times the maintenance and also 3 times the tv and license fees. although u will get 3 carpark lots, but does your family owns 3 cars in the first place?

and why not a 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom? The floor area is comparable to 3 times studio. and bigger floor area has lower psf as compared to smaller floor area units. Therefore, i believe it is cheaper to get a 3 or 4-bedroom than to get 3 studio units.

I was in the show room during lunch time. Only few studio units at ground floor and 2 units at 2nd level left. The price range around $1200+ to $1300+. I don't know why agent does not even want to give me a floor plan but just to show me from his folder. This development does not provide integrated fridge and washer, that most developer does for a 1 bed room or studio unit. The studio is small. The studio unit in the show room was built without walls. I am sure the feeling will be different with actual unit when walls are built. I did not feel the noise as mentioned in this thread but not sure whether this was a non peak hours. Overall, I did not like it. Small pool, no garden ... except the location that is near MRT. (This is the only plus point I see)

Default Parc Imperial

There are various sizes of studio units i.e. 366, 377, 388, 398, 409, 420, 431, 441, 452, 484, 495, 570 sq ft. Most studios are 398 sq ft. I share the same opinon that it's too small especially most of us are used to living in 5-BR & Executive flat. I'm even more amazed that given such small size, each unit comes with a balcony and the size of the balcony is not small!

My question is how do we know the unit that one bought is of correct size when we take over the unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado1967
    There are various sizes of studio units i.e. 366, 377, 388, 398, 409, 420, 431, 441, 452, 484, 495, 570 sq ft. Most studios are 398 sq ft. I share the same opinon that it's too small especially most of us are used to living in 5-BR & Executive flat. I'm even more amazed that given such small size, each unit comes with a balcony and the size of the balcony is not small!

My question is how do we know the unit that one bought is of correct size when we take over the unit?
    title deed.

prior to collection of keys, the developer will arrange a surveyor to take measurement. If your unit is more than 3% smaller than the indicated floor area, the developer will refund you the balance.

I'm surprised your lawyer did not go through this portion with you when u sign your S&P. It's written inside.

these sizes are good for people who dont like walking too far to any corner of the house to the other and for super lazy people who dont like household chores.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado1967

In fact, while I was on a 6 months business trip overseas last year, I stayed in a studio apartment too. The size of it was similar to the one at the showroom. I like the concept. Brings back fond memories... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by victorchoo
    In fact, while I was on a 6 months business trip overseas last year, I stayed in a studio apartment too. The size of it was similar to the one at the showroom. I like the concept. Brings back fond memories... ^_^
    The size is good if you are for short term stay. Not suitable for long term. The size is smaller that some of the standard hotel room in Singapore.

its good ? becos you live on your luggage during the trip

if you LIVE in a studio, you will have ironing board, toilet brush , cooking utensil, golf bag ( for me) .. shit loads of shoes and a lot more clothings than your luggage can accommodate ..

so get real ..

Less Than 10 units now all ground Floor unit. Super Fast. Tearing Down the showflat on Coming Monday.

Still got short queue at 1030hrs. Last min grap.

SOLD OUT very soon.

Flipper coming out liao.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    Less Than 10 units now all ground Floor unit.
    Does this mean ground floor unit not good for Parc Imperial?

Default SOLD OUT

Parc Imperial Studio units all SOLD out. Heard that 01-19 the last unit got 3 buyers giving cheque at the same time. Dont know which is the lucky one.

Congrate to those who vested.
    READY TO FLIP HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    its good ? becos you live on your luggage during the trip

if you LIVE in a studio, you will have ironing board, toilet brush , cooking utensil, golf bag ( for me) .. shit loads of shoes and a lot more clothings than your luggage can accommodate ..

so get real ..
    I STAYED there for 6 months. i did my own cooking and my own ironing too. But I don't have a "shit loads of shoes" but i bought a lot of clothes there. So much so that when my wife joined me during the last 2 weeks of my stay there, I told her to bring one extra empty luggage for my cloths. Seriously, why do I need so much space if I'm staying alone? As long as I have a TV, a laptop cum study desk, an internet connection, a kitchen, a toilet, a fridge, a washer/dryer, a bed and an iron board. oh yes.. and my wii, PSP and media player... It's really not half as bad as what u imagine.

I STAYED there for 6 months. i did my own cooking and my own ironing too. But I don't have a "shit loads of shoes" but i bought a lot of clothes there. So much so that when my wife joined me during the last 2 weeks of my stay there, I told her to bring one extra empty luggage for my cloths. Seriously, why do I need so much space if I'm staying alone? As long as I have a TV, a laptop cum study desk, an internet connection, a kitchen, a toilet, a fridge, a washer/dryer, a bed and an iron board. oh yes.. and my wii, PSP and media player... It's really not half as bad as what u imagine.
    well if the unit comes with all those appliances and you are alone then fine

but the impression i get is .. ITS REALLY TINY .. but then again ..i am spoilt .. i am used to space ...

reporters say ... the revival in home buying is due to pent-up demand, upgrader demand, etc, etc,...

just wonder whether residents of these "whatever tier" condominiums will spend S$500-S$1000 to put up the best plants in their balconies ... or simply compete to sun their laundries at the planters, balconies and windows

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I suppose for mass market condos, that is what the big big planter areas & balconies are for right (and save on yard space)? It may be an enjoyment as you can see flags of all colours.

Quote Originally Posted by venetiacoffee
    reporters say ... the revival in home buying is due to pent-up demand, upgrader demand, etc, etc,...

just wonder whether residents of these "whatever tier" condominiums will spend S$500-S$1000 to put up the best plants in their balconies ... or simply compete to sun their laundries at the planters, balconies and windows

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I suppose for mass market condos, that is what the big big planter areas & balconies are for right (and save on yard space)? It may be an enjoyment as you can see flags of all colours.
    I have seen lots of wet clothes hanging at balconies around Amber area from the Chinese Swimming Club ... the balcony is made of glass ... so the condo looks really colorful ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    I have seen lots of wet clothes hanging at balconies around Amber area from the Chinese Swimming Club ... the balcony is made of glass ... so the condo looks really colorful ha ha
    Aiyah .. pp pay for every inch mah, so might as well make good use of the balcony lor .. if morn sun, put colour in the AM .. if afternoon sun, then colour in the PM

then evening still can use for sipping wine or drinking tea

Default Facebook group

I've also bought one.
    Owners and Residents, welcome to join the community.
    I've got some ideas to make it even better:
    1) Maid service;
    2) Breakfast;
    3) French lessons (2 MRT stops from insead);
    4) Japanese lessons;
    ... and lots more ideas and actions from YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...d=202628390233

Air Stream in St Micheal selling at 1200psf for all 1 bdr & 2 bdrs. Although is Freehold but very far from MRT.

So PI is a steal. Frangrance group must be brainstorming why the price is so low.

PI Buyer score again.

Is this near to the Pasir Panjang MRT or West Coast MRT? Are both MRTs going to open when the Circle Line is completed?

Air Stream in St Micheal selling at 1200psf for all 1 bdr & 2 bdrs. Although is Freehold but very far from MRT.

So PI is a steal. Frangrance group must be brainstorming why the price is so low.

PI Buyer score again.

PI Buyer score again.
    Well, as a owner, I have to say it is just a win-win situation for Frangrance and the owners. The market just moves so fast. it was below 1000 psf in that area just 2 months back. Frangance can breakeven at a price point of 1000 psf. So 1200 psf is fair price for PI when we bought it. Of course the price should be higher now. But Frangance has just bought some new land at very low price. So they can manage their cash flow and make money elsewhere. You can see the constuction speed is very fast because this project is on progressive payment. The Developer will collect the money and do better things elsewhere.

I am more interested in rental now. For a net rental yeild of 4% - 5%, we should look for S$6+ psf /month. Shall all owners hold for this rental price range please? The nearby Studios are asking for this price range. (S$3000/m for 495 spf).

It's best if we can do some "collective rent" (to Insead?), so the residents will enjoy their enclusive community.

Thanks,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Is this near to the Pasir Panjang MRT or West Coast MRT? Are both MRTs going to open when the Circle Line is completed?
    It is next to Haw Par Villa (used to be called West Coast). It is confirmed that the station will be opened together with other Circle Lines. Don't forget there are MCL and Far East projects near-by. So you should have no dbouble about the openning of the station. I guess they are even building some shops in the underground between Yes Center and Haw Par Villa (can someone confirm this?)
    By the way, Haw Par Corp stock has climbed a lot recently - anyone knows some re-development for that Park?

The only concern is Parc Imperial might be TOP just a couple of months before Haw Par Villa station opens. I hope the owners are cash rich enough to hold the rental of S$6+ psf.

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News...16-148885.html

Next stop: Haw Par Villa Tue, Jun 16, 2009
    AsiaOne function openEmailA1AdminWindow(emailToFriendForm) { var emailToFriendPageURL = emailToFriendForm.emailToFriendPageURL.value; emailToFriendForm.action = emailToFriendPageURL; emailToFriendForm.target="_blank"; emailToFriendForm.submit(); } Next stop - Haw Par Villa. And that's not referring to the iconic cultural park but a new train station in Singapore.
    Names for new stations along the Downtown Lines and Circle Line (CCL) have been finalised, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced on Tuesday.
    One of the CCL stations, West Coast, has been christened Haw Par Villa and another, Thomson, will officially be named Caldecott, following approval by the Street and Building Names Board (SBNB).
    These stations were not included in the station naming exercise in 2005 as they were initially designated as shell stations, LTA said.
    However the Minister for Transport announced early last year that LTA will fit out both stations to be opened together with the other CCL stations.

I ready dont know what should we do on PI. Anyway my family got 3 units on the TOP flr on first nite in a secret launch. Only 3 units was sold then to Frangrance group shareholders. So I minority holder got choice units too lah.

Now market is going at 10%+ gain right. But I think I will wait for TOP since is NOT at high premium.

[quote=richwang]
    By the way, Haw Par Corp stock has climbed a lot recently - anyone knows some re-development for that Park?

Bro Rich, Haw Par Corp does NOT own HP Villa now, it is under Singapore Tourism Board. Is a donation to Government.

STB & URA will combine to develop this place in conjunction with Sentosa IR. The plan have been draft but NOT started since 2008. Maybe due to lack of construction tools and manpower. IR come first and develop places around the IR. Pasir Panjang is a area with history like second world war defensive ground. My friend grandfather and friends defend this place against Japanese and got kill.

Default Collective rent

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    It's best if we can do some "collective rent" (to Insead?), so the residents will enjoy their enclusive community.
    I have bought a studio unit in PI. I like this concept of collective rent mooted by richwang.
    Shall we form a committee of some sort to manage this collective rental?

Why need to manage? Ask tenant to GIRO into your bank account directly will do.

Quote Originally Posted by ParcImperial
    I have bought a studio unit in PI. I like this concept of collective rent mooted by richwang.
    Shall we form a committee of some sort to manage this collective rental?

Default Progressive Payment

I've visited the site again. The construction progress is very fast. Anyone has a clue when we need to pay another 10% for the Completion of Fundations?
    I suspect it will be earlier than Dec 31, 2011 for TOP. Any guess how early it will be? June 2011?
    Another interesting guess is when the Haw Par Village station will be open? May 2011, I hope.

Thanks,

Default www.parcimperial.sg

hi,

I have registered an domain site. It will take me a few weeks to build it. But soon we will have our own community:

www.parcimperial.sg

Open for suggestions!

Thanks,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    hi,

I have registered an domain site. It will take me a few weeks to build it. But soon we will have our own community:

www.parcimperial.sg

Open for suggestions!

Thanks,
    Richard
    The Internet company is posting some ads on the site. I will need a couple of days to build our own. You should see our project pictures there.
    I will post a message here once it is up.

Sorry for the confusions caused.
    Richard