Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Parc Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    MM near kembangan MRT very good yield
    Yeah i think MMNMRT are a class of their own regardless of location... Basically people will pay more for not having to be in the sun nor rain too long and constantly bathed in aircon....

Parc Imperial Micky mouse unit now 1742psf for 388sqft. Break record for district 5. Highest in Capital gain.

Congratuation for those who HOLD.

MRT is coming to give u another lift.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    why leh? u mean mixed bed development not so good? Got better amenities wat?
    missed this.. yes.. mixed bed with amenities better...but both go for smallest unit.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    Parc Imperial Micky mouse unit now 1742psf for 388sqft. Break record for district 5. Highest in Capital gain.

Congratuation for those who HOLD.

MRT is coming to give u another lift.

Are we gonna hit 2000 for district 5 mm???

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    missed this.. yes.. mixed bed with amenities better...but both go for smallest unit.
    thanks, tats what I think as well but have yet to venture and compete in MMs ... so if I buy MM, will go for big project with few MM units within....caspian not a bad choice, just out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    very unlikely in Y2011.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    when the MRT open and if rental can shoot up to 2.8k for studios....388X2000=776k....quantum still low....haha

when the MRT open and if rental can shoot up to 2.8k for studios....388X2000=776k....quantum still low....haha
    Interesting pricing. Would anyone go for a 1 bedded here at 780k now versus a ready built 2 bedder 388x2 sqf at D23. Both near met but one LH and 1 FH. You might want to compare with micasa 9xx sqf size transacted recently at about 800k. Would like to use the warren but age difference too wide. Both should be relatively new for comparison sake. Beside individual preference differences, which is more practical to someone who works in Jurong east and not driving. Thinking about buyer mentality.

P.s. Not vested at those mentioned.

776K for mm units.....388 sqft......chewing.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Interesting pricing. Would anyone go for a 1 bedded here at 780k now versus a ready built 2 bedder 388x2 sqf at D23. Both near met but one LH and 1 FH. You might want to compare with micasa 9xx sqf size transacted recently at about 800k. Would like to use the warren but age difference too wide. Both should be relatively new for comparison sake. Beside individual preference differences, which is more practical to someone who works in Jurong east and not driving. Thinking about buyer mentality.

P.s. Not vested at those mentioned.

I have vested interested in both Districts.
    I will go for D23 for amenities and ease of traveling via MRT.

D5 so far nothing only MRT. D5 MM easy to rent on all market conditions? I am not sure cos never rent out before.

484 sqft at $740K original condition from developer ( without lighting) ground floor.. do you guys think the price is too steep ? was wonder why the psf price is so high for this location for the past 6 months, went to see and noticed the floor in the bedroom is bit moldy , is it due to too near to the pool?

Quote Originally Posted by yukiari
    484 sqft at $740K original condition from developer ( without lighting) ground floor.. do you guys think the price is too steep ? was wonder why the psf price is so high for this location for the past 6 months, went to see and noticed the floor in the bedroom is bit moldy , is it due to too near to the pool?
    Direct from Developer? Thought all units sold out during launch?

Quote Originally Posted by yukiari

so expensive

i drove pass there its going to be noisy lah ...

still construction around

why dun consider older condos ?

recently my frnd bought sarhad view 12xx sfqt 3 bedroom just slightly over 1mio ... very good layout .. quiet and the condo is very well maintain

maybe a little further to MRT than Parc Imperial ... but seriously ..the mRT is not even up

sarhad walk to pasir panjang stn also not far ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    so expensive

i drove pass there its going to be noisy lah ...

still construction around

recently my frnd bought sarhad view 12xx sfqt 3 bedroom just slightly over 1mio ... very good layout .. quiet and the condo is very well maintain

maybe a little further to MRT than Parc Imperial ... but seriously ..the mRT is not even up

I notice that traffic on west coast highway has increased dramatically in the last few months. that definitely would impact the value of this condo.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado1967
    Direct from Developer? Thought all units sold out during launch?
    read somewhere agent bou few units not sure if they have already off load.... maybe they are "from developer"

Not bad a deal. What is the psf that your friend paid for?

I am bullish about pasir panjang. Seriously underpriced for some of the older condos at 700-850psf. Freehold. That area has no lack of tenants. Mapletree business city, science park, fusionopolis, mediapolis, biopolis, even habourfront and rws. $1m thereabouts can get a decent 3-4 bedder, 1200-1300sqft. Rental at 3.3-3.5k will have no lack of takers.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Not bad a deal. What is the psf that your friend paid for?

I am bullish about pasir panjang. Seriously underpriced for some of the older condos at 700-850psf. Freehold. That area has no lack of tenants. Mapletree business city, science park, fusionopolis, mediapolis, biopolis, even habourfront and rws. $1m thereabouts can get a decent 3-4 bedder, 1200-1300sqft. Rental at 3.3-3.5k will have no lack of takers.
    a friend paid like 780k 2 yrs back .. sold at 1.1 mio

then another friend bought a very nicely , newly renovated unit end 2010 (dec caveat) ..bought after 1 viewing ... below 1000 psf ..cheap ..considering its newly renovated ...

Probably most people are unaware, PSA will continue to expand Pasir Panjang terminal until 2015-2016. By then this area will have a lot of containers trucks throughout the day.

There is bound to be a lot of noise and air pollution. Many other development to choose from, I'd avoid this.

Isn't Jurong worse?

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    There is bound to be a lot of noise and air pollution. Many other development to choose from, I'd avoid this.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Isn't Jurong worse?
    Do the site comparison yourself. I have to commute between two offices everyday, one in Jurong and one in Pasir Panjang (near to PSA). I know what I am talking about.

Do the site comparison yourself. I have to commute between two offices everyday, one in Jurong and one in Pasir Panjang (near to PSA). I know what I am talking about.
    to be fair ... pasir panjang is a very long road ,,, stretches from south buona vista , thru clementi ..to west coast ...

i feel the end closer to SBV rd is so much nicer .... and better ... then the NUS end and beyond

do u agree ?

to be fair ... pasir panjang is a very long road ,,, stretches from south buona vista , thru clementi ..to west coast ...

i feel the end closer to SBV rd is so much nicer .... and better ... then the NUS end and beyond

do u agree ?
    I agree. There are better condos along Pasir Panjang. But Parc Imperial is situated at a disadvantage location. The condos towards NUS are faced with container trucks. Worse during day time than night.

If ships berth at night, crane noises is throughout the night.

I think the constant noise of MRT track 12 hours a day is even worse.

I agree. There are better condos along Pasir Panjang. But Parc Imperial is situated at a disadvantage location. The condos towards NUS are faced with container trucks. Worse during day time than night.

I think the constant noise of MRT track 12 hours a day is even worse.

according to the master plan ...

the will be a LRT station at Haw par villa stn ... and LRT will be 'above-ground' ?

i wonder how or where it will run along PP road .... ?

if you drive along west coast high way ... from haw par part to clementi rd .. yuo will notice that there are alot of land fbetween the landed houses and the main road ... maybe the LRT will run along there ...

You may be interested to read the article below from someone living near MRT track so as to prepare you mentally for your new home in caspian

MRT trains are causing too much noise

Tue, Dec 02, 2008
    my paper

By Mr Soo Ann Poh

It is good to know that SMRT is rolling out more train trips every week for commuters.

But that, unfortunately, is bad for those who live near MRT stations or tracks.

The increased speed and frequency of the trains have created more noise pollution for these people. I am one of them.

The noise starts as early as 5.30am and stops only after 12.30am. It is worst during peak hours.

The noise level ranges from 55 to 70 dB.

This exceeds the World Health Organisation's guideline values, which state that the range of noise levels inside bedrooms during the night should be lower than 30 dB - and no higher than a maximum of 45 dB - to avoid sleep disturbance.

The continuous noise from the trains is annoying and distracts people from working, studying and sleeping.

I hope SMRT, the Land Transport Authority, the National Environment Agency, and the Ministry of Environment can look into the problem and come up with solutions that would benefit everyone.

i am not aware that they were going to have lrt there, i thought it was just going to be an underground mrt

according to the master plan ...

the will be a LRT station at Haw par villa stn ... and LRT will be 'above-ground' ?

i wonder how or where it will run along PP road .... ?

if you drive along west coast high way ... from haw par part to clementi rd .. yuo will notice that there are alot of land fbetween the landed houses and the main road ... maybe the LRT will run along there ...

Another piece of science for you about MRT noise and how it affects your health

"The noise interferes with sleep in a number of ways like causing a person to awaken repeatedly, resulting in poor sleep quality as well as other impacts. It also alters sleep pattern by causing sleep to change from heavier to lighter sleep. It reduces the percentage and total time in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. The noise affects slow wave sleep, increase body movement and change cardiovascular responses. Subjected to 45 decibels of noise, the average person cannot sleep. These affect mood and performance the next day and have adverse longer term effects. The train noise level at the affected areas is typically above 60 dB (allowed by NEA), very much above the healthy limit (about 30-35 dB) recommended by WHO and values adopted by First World countries. "

Another piece of science for you about MRT noise and how it affects your health

"The noise interferes with sleep in a number of ways like causing a person to awaken repeatedly, resulting in poor sleep quality as well as other impacts. It also alters sleep pattern by causing sleep to change from heavier to lighter sleep. It reduces the percentage and total time in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. The noise affects slow wave sleep, increase body movement and change cardiovascular responses. Subjected to 45 decibels of noise, the average person cannot sleep. These affect mood and performance the next day and have adverse longer term effects. The train noise level at the affected areas is typically above 60 dB (allowed by NEA), very much above the healthy limit (about 30-35 dB) recommended by WHO and values adopted by First World countries. "

wow so serious ?

i guess if it is true ..then people just get used to it ... and the body adjusts to it ... without really realising how it has affected them .....

if facing mrt tracks, worst than facing church, temple n mosque.

my sister in law lives about 100m from the track in clementi already very jialat, what more about the track directly in front of the 2 bedr in caspian? Investors buying to flip for profit okay, but to those who say they don't mind living in front of the MRT track for the next 10 years, they better think again. Don't actually need to be in the unit to know, just go to the hdb flat opposite caspian and take a lift up to the mid floor and high floor, the noise is damn loud and clear even if you dont face the track.

wow so serious ?

i guess if it is true ..then people just get used to it ... and the body adjusts to it ... without really realising how it has affected them .....