Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Imperial

Default Smart Agent?

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich

If a tenant wants to run, very easy, give u 2 months rental and run... what is 2 months. If I am a bad agent, I can sell the unit and claim to have tenancy... then out of the commision of rental of 1 month, I fork out another month in damages... but its from the profit of the sale of a home. Get it? Don't be to naive. I pay 5 months also can if I can sell the MM unit to you at $100k profit... what is 15K back to u...?
    If you are looking at long term, the agent may not get further business any more.
    I think my agent is smarter: he has agreed just to take 0.5 month agent fee for the 1st year, and will come back to collect another 0.5 month for the 2nd year. I guess the chance is very high, I will let him to handle my case as long as I am still owning the unit. PLUS, he will get my referrals. In the long run, I believe he is a smarter agent!
    The real damage for the case you have mentioned is MUCH MUCh more than 1 month rental: the agent's own brand has been destroyed.

Thanks,
    Richard

hahah... ok ok... must have watertight clauses... make sure it covers all angle.. you might also want to add no incense burning? Illegal brothel? Legal ones ok.

Anyway had enough fun at your expense? Excuse me for I am so bored.

Have a nice day.

dun have to worry too much on TA etc...i got many bad experiences with tenants/agts...but hey...tats life...after a while, u will get used to it. there will be good/bad tenants....TA is just a formality. sad to say, the 2mths security deposit is ur only insurance...

however, i must stressed tat majority of the agts r badies

full of lies/shyt

Default Plot Ratio

Hi,
    I have applied to join the Management Committee. May I know how to get the plot ratio increased? If you are near MRT station, there is a chance to get the plot ratio increased.
    By the way, the 1 bedder is asking for S$3.5k / mon for rental now. I guess this is too high compared with opposite WestN 2 bedder asking for S$3.8K, and some 3 bedders near Science Park II asking for S$3.5K.
    Can the Management Committee buy property and rent it out? If yes, I plan to learn from the govenment: when the price is too high - sell. When the price is too low- buy.

Thanks,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    Hi,
    I have applied to join the Management Committee. May I know how to get the plot ratio increased? If you are near MRT station, there is a chance to get the plot ratio increased.
    By the way, the 1 bedder is asking for S$3.5k / mon for rental now. I guess this is too high compared with opposite WestN 2 bedder asking for S$3.8K, and some 3 bedders near Science Park II asking for S$3.5K.
    Can the Management Committee buy property and rent it out? If yes, I plan to learn from the govenment: when the price is too high - sell. When the price is too low- buy.

Thanks,
    Richard
    u shd join URA instead to up plot ratio

1bedder cant even move at 3k pm...studios still got many avail at 2.3k

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u shd join URA instead to up plot ratio

1bedder cant even move at 3k pm...studios still got many avail at 2.3k
    haha, you are so mean. but that is right response to a stupid question from a naive person. management commitee takes care of things like a clogged up toilet and residents air drying their laundry on the balcony, not things like plot ratio. Otherwise, the plot ratio all over singapore would have been 15 or 20 since time immemorial.

Default Plot Ratio

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    haha, you are so mean. but that is right response to a stupid question from a naive person. management commitee takes care of things like a clogged up toilet and residents air drying their laundry on the balcony, not things like plot ratio. Otherwise, the plot ratio all over singapore would have been 15 or 20 since time immemorial.
    Thanks, I am learning. I've noticed the plot ratio for Central at AMK is much higher than its near by places.
    I know it's too early, but if we want to en bloc Parc Imperial (close to S$100M at the market price now), the best way is to increase its plot ratio.
    So URA is the one control the ratio, but what basis they are using? Close to MRT?

Thanks,
    Richard

Default Air-Con Service

Hi residents,
    I've just called the air-con installer, there is no free service for this project. However, they have a promotion for quaterly service contract.
    For 1 unit, it will be S$30 per year.
    For 3 units and above, it will be S$15 per year.

So please post here or PM me if anyone is interested to make it a group.

Thanks,
    Richard

Went to Parc Imperial to Kaypo. There are many agents there waiting for people to view the show flat. I view a 3 bed room. Its really small, less than 1000 sq frt about 950 sq ft, selling 1.2m. Was told the owner bought at around 900++ during launch. The build quality is just ok.

I feel that 3 bed less than 1000 sq ft is less livable - very stressful to plan for ID. 1200 sq ft should be just fine for me.

But I think this project is still better than viva vista as there are a mixture of 1-4 bedders.

Viva Vista mostly for 1 bedder. If rental market down, just wondering will viva vista be a ghost town?

Hi,

Thanks,
    Richard
    Goodness. Plot Ratio is headed by URA and participate by various authories, agencies and mindef when reviewing masterplan.

Plot Ratio revise always coincidentally hit on government or somehow related land. Next go to LH land. You can have a land parcel on 3.0 which HDB sitting on it while an adjacent piece is 2.2 with private estate.

Plot Ratio X Land Size = Gross Floor Area (GFA)
    And take note that GFA IS NOT EQUAL to height restriction guideline.

In addition, and increase of Plot Ratio which in turn raise the GFA may turn Parc Imperial into Apartment Classification like Estiva or Murano

To buy a supplement land like The Parc developer which bought that adjacent piece along AYE for his Multi Storey Carpark is 100 times easlier than to have plot ratio increase. And we are on developer talk here.

For a chairman in estate mgt council, huh.. you figure out yourself. Unless you are Richard Hu and not Richard Wang.

Lastly in the case of enbloc, please be advise on the stringent guideline for condo less than 10 years old.
    Last edited by apple3; 23-08-10 at 01:08.

Default Innovative Furniture

Totally impressive!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxvNhlS4V4

Maybe I should setup a business to sell them in Singapore!

Thanks,
    Richard

Hi residents,
    I've just called the air-con installer, there is no free service for this project. However, they have a promotion for quaterly service contract.
    For 1 unit, it will be S$30 per year.
    For 3 units and above, it will be S$15 per year.

So please post here or PM me if anyone is interested to make it a group.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,
    Do you mean that we can collectively engage them (above 3 apartments) and enjoy $15 per unit per year (instead of $30). From the hand-out they gave me, I had thought they meant above 3 fan-coil per apartment (which only the bigger units will have).

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Went to Parc Imperial to Kaypo. There are many agents there waiting for people to view the show flat. I view a 3 bed room. Its really small, less than 1000 sq frt about 950 sq ft, selling 1.2m. Was told the owner bought at around 900++ during launch. The build quality is just ok.

I feel that 3 bed less than 1000 sq ft is less livable - very stressful to plan for ID. 1200 sq ft should be just fine for me.

But I think this project is still better than viva vista as there are a mixture of 1-4 bedders.

Viva Vista mostly for 1 bedder. If rental market down, just wondering will viva vista be a ghost town?
    The size of the 3 bed room is indeed 904 sqft. The launch price was S$1003 psf (total price S$0.95M). For those on the grand floor, the "inflated" size is 1044 sqft, and the price was S$953 (total price S$1M).

Thanks,
    Richard

Thanks for the info.....erm..MM units moving.

The size of the 3 bed room is indeed 904 sqft. The launch price was S$1003 psf (total price S$0.95M). For those on the grand floor, the "inflated" size is 1044 sqft, and the price was S$953 (total price S$1M).

Thanks,
    Richard

Default 1632psf??? This is crazy

Address
    Tenure
    PSF
    Area Sqft
    Price
    Contract Date

253C Pasir Panjang Road #05-24
    Freehold
    $1632
    $650k
    20 Aug 10

253A Pasir Panjang Road #05-12
    Freehold
    $1632
    $650k
    19 Aug 10

Default Turning Point

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Address
    Tenure
    PSF
    Area Sqft
    Price
    Contract Date

253C Pasir Panjang Road #05-24
    Freehold
    $1632
    $650k
    20 Aug 10

253A Pasir Panjang Road #05-12
    Freehold
    $1632
    $650k
    19 Aug 10
    That might mark the turning point of price. It might be "reasonable" considering the opposite Horizon Residence was selling at S$1688 for some big units at that time.

However, the market is very different now with all the new rules. I've just called my agent, he says a realistic price for 495 sqft will be S$700K-S$720K. That works out to be S$1454 psf.
    If buyers are slowing down, the price can fall further.

Thanks,
    Richard

That might mark the turning point of price. It might be "reasonable" considering the opposite Horizon Residence was selling at S$1688 for some big units at that time.

However, the market is very different now with all the new rules. I've just called my agent, he says a realistic price for 495 sqft will be S$700K-S$720K. That works out to be S$1454 psf.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Brother Rich~ ard...

We have the peak just Last week, before annoucement. Anything that comes in were done deals... Give it sometime say 1 to 3 months later when deals done from 1 Sept 2010 came in. You can see the picture!

Lucky for me.. I sold some of the properties already... still left with some for keeps.

U sound like a property trader! Been identified to pay taxes on profits yet?

Brother Rich~ ard...

We have the peak just Last week, before annoucement. Anything that comes in were done deals... Give it sometime say 1 to 3 months later when deals done from 1 Sept 2010 came in. You can see the picture!

Lucky for me.. I sold some of the properties already... still left with some for keeps.

Quote Originally Posted by applelemon
    U sound like a property trader! Been identified to pay taxes on profits yet?
    haha....

he is protecting himself anyway.....sold some away and some for keeps....if market din crash next few mths....but continues to increase...he can say he still got ppty to hedge wat....and if market crash, he will say he is RIGHT and got cash to snap up gd deals

Thanks,
    Richard
    3bedder only transacted at $1360psf

253A Pasir Panjang Road #02-08
    Freehold
    $1360
    $1230k
    16 Aug 10

when the unit gets too small....psf become very misleading....398sqft at 600k is 1507psf whereas just a small 50k increase work out to be 1632psf

i tink u haf made a right choice for investing in a bigger proper sized 1bedder unit....its so much easier to rent out

Not sure why people looking at quantum and not the psf when buying condos to assess the worth. I have come across development with studio and two bedders side by side, ie. having the same view, etc. The studio is $150-200psf more than the 2 bedders. Everyone has the mental barrier of $1 million for now.

Smile

I totally agree with you.

haha....

he is protecting himself anyway.....sold some away and some for keeps....if market din crash next few mths....but continues to increase...he can say he still got ppty to hedge wat....and if market crash, he will say he is RIGHT and got cash to snap up gd deals

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not sure why people looking at quantum and not the psf when buying condos to assess the worth. I have come across development with studio and two bedders side by side, ie. having the same view, etc. The studio is $150-200psf more than the 2 bedders. Everyone has the mental barrier of $1 million for now.
    Wow.. then the 2 bedder is a better buy ! Where ah?

It really boils down to risk appetite. He may have higher risk exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Wow.. then the 2 bedder is a better buy ! Where ah?
    where?

Can Share?

what should be the reasonable psf difference between a 1 bed and 2bed? 2bed to 3bed?

Referring the same project.

eg $1360 psf fr 3bed
    2bed psf should be??
    1bed psf should be??

3bedder only transacted at $1360psf

253A Pasir Panjang Road #02-08
    Freehold
    $1360
    $1230k
    16 Aug 10

when the unit gets too small....psf become very misleading....398sqft at 600k is 1507psf whereas just a small 50k increase work out to be 1632psf

i tink u haf made a right choice for investing in a bigger proper sized 1bedder unit....its so much easier to rent out

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    what should be the reasonable psf difference between a 1 bed and 2bed? 2bed to 3bed?

Referring the same project.

eg $1360 psf fr 3bed
    2bed psf should be??
    1bed psf should be??
    depends on the difference in size....

for eg...minton: biggest one bedder 700sqft have similar psf with their 2bedder 9xxsqft.

as for PI: 3bedder is 904sqft vs 398sqft studio....market had decided tat 398sqft worth 1600psf and 3bedder worth 1360psf. PI also have proper sized 1bedder of about 490sqft and psf falls in between

another consideration will be rental yield

Correct. Typically, it takes about 3 months to see the trend. That was what happened in the crisis in 2008.

Brother Rich~ ard...

So many agents helping to rent out the units here. This condo is seriously over-invested and I think the owners may have great competition in the rentals...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...-imperial-1554

And soon Peak @ Balmeg, Horizon Residences and Viva Vista will TOP after one another in the next 1-2 years... They will join Parc Imperial and existing older condos be rented out. Do we really have so many tenants in this area?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    So many agents helping to rent out the units here. This condo is seriously over-invested and I think the owners may have great competition in the rentals...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...-imperial-1554

And soon Peak @ Balmeg, Horizon Residences and Viva Vista will TOP after one another in the next 1-2 years... They will join Parc Imperial and existing older condos be rented out. Do we really have so many tenants in this area?
    errr.....tats y those who bot proper sized 1bedder r the winners

generally, ppl still prefer to have a properly partitioned 1bedder