Thread: Sophia Residences (D9, FH, GuocoLand): NEW Condo Launching!!!

Default Sophia Residences (D9, FH, GuocoLand): NEW Condo Launching!!!

Hi Home Upgraders, Property Investors,

NEW Condo Launching (Tentative July 2009)!!! - Sophia Residence

Sophia Residence an upcoming quality residential development is nestled within the prime residential enclave of Mount Sophia in District 9.

Sophia Residence has won the prestigious BCA Green Mark Platinum Award for its eco-friendly
    features:
    - Lush green features including 200 metres of roof garden, one of the longest in Singapore
    - Extensive green features translating into energy and water savings

Located in the heart of Singapore’s Arts and Cultural District, Sophia Residence is in a vibrant live, learn, work and play community.

Sophia Residence strikes the perfect balance between arts and commerce, business and pleasure, with a variety of museums, top arts schools, the Singapore Management University, Orchard shopping malls,cafes and restaurants all within one square mile.

The site is equally close to lushly landscaped public open spaces such as the Istana Park, Bras Basah Park and Fort Canning Park; providing a wide choice of options for relaxation, leisure and recreation.

The Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, serving the North-South Line, North-East Line and the future Circle Line is also within walking distance, giving quick access to the Central Business District at Raffles Place in less than five minutes.

=============================================
    Interested buyers who would like to be updated with more information near launch date (e.g. launch date, site plan, psf est, floor plan etc) and/or for preview, I can be reach at 9772-7777. Or email at [email protected]

Note that I can help to secure choice units for this development.

Or if anyone require assistance on any property related matters, I can be of help and can be reach at the same number mentioned above.

I assure you service of the highest quality that you may have difficulty finding in this industry.

I look forward to hear from and serve you.

Thank you.

Artist Impression of Sophia Residence
    (Source: GuocoLand)
    Attached Images Attached Images