Page 1 of 66 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: 8@Woodleigh (D13, 99 years Leasehold, Fraser Centrepoint)

Default New Launch @ Woodleigh (Fraser Centerpoint)

Hi, this development is slated to launch in mid June 09. Preview launch likely one week before public launch. Im in the project core team, so I hope to be able to update forumers here with the latest updates.

Interested buyers may register with me for the preview(early bird disc not announced yet). We are a team of 5 committed to help you secure your choice units (overnight Q if necessary).

Our sucessful effort in securing many choice units in The Wharf Residence in the recent launch for our clients are encouraging and we hope to duplicate it in this project.
    Hope to have your strong support. Call roger 97708558 or
    check out www.rogerang.com for latest updates. thanks.

NEW LAUNCH @WOODLEIGH CLOSE
    99 Years Leasehold

High Ground with Panoramic View

Minutes Walk to Potong Pasir MRT Station and

Woodleigh MRT Station (operational ready)

Future Serangoon Mega Mall

5 Towers of 15 Storeys High-Rise Condominium Project

330 Units

Typical Unit Types

BedroomApprox. 400 sqft

BedroomApprox. 800 sqft

+ StudyApprox. 900 sqft

BedroomApprox. 900 sqft to 1,100 sqft

BedroomApprox. 1,300 sqft

Full Condominium Facilities

Lap Pool

Spa Pool

Pool Pavilion / Pool Deck

Function Room

Gymnasium

Changing Rooms

Steam Rooms

Jacuzzi

Children’s Play Area

Tennis Court

Fitness Area

BBQ Area

Water Features / Feature Pond

Last edited by rogerang; 24-05-09 at 01:22.

At least you didn't try to add untruths in your marketing pitch. I applaud your honesty

Hi, any idea the estimated psf? Have been eyeing this area...

Cheers!

Hi Roger,

What is the indicative psf at this point for the project? What is the pricing level for a studio (4XXsqft) unit?

I understand that the actual launch will be 1-2mths away right? When will be the earliest possible date that you can share the floor plans? My in-law might be keen to get a unit.

By the way, do you know of any small-sized unit for sale at Euro-Asia? My in-law is keen. Plse pm me. Thanks.

Default New Condo Launching @ Woodleigh Close (FCL Homes,wholly by Frasers Centrepoint Homes)

Hi Home Upgraders, Property Investors,

The current development is target tobe launched sometime in mid June, 2009:
    ============================
    Development Name: <Yet to be officially named>
    District: 13
    Address: 2, 4, 6 & 8 Woodleigh Close (Tentative)
    Type of Development: Condominium

- 5 blocks of 15 storey
    - Basement carpark (333 lots)
    - Facilities (Olympic length pool, Gym, Tennis
    court, Club house, BBQ deck etc)
    - Landscape design by Peridian whose projects
    include Marina Sands etc
    Tenure: Leasehold, 99 years
    Est. T.O.P/Legal Completion:

June 2012 / June 2014
    No. of Units: 330

- 1 bedroom 410-430 sqft
    - 2 bedroom 820-880 sqft
    - 2+1 bedroom 940-960 sqft
    - 3 bedroom 940-1100 sqft
    - 3(Dual Key) bedroom
    - 4 bedroom 1300-1400 sqft
    Area information provided is tentative and may changed.

Key notes:
    - Elevated ground
    - Unobstructed view
    - Situated in a Private estate (Central yet quiet)
    - 5 minutes away from Potong Pasir/Woodleigh MRT station
    - Less than 10 mins to City via MRT
    - 1 MRT station away from work in progress Serangoon Mega Mall
    - Within 1km from reputable schools (St Andrew's Village, Cedar Primary
    School)
    - Near to reputable schools (Maris Stella, Pei Chun Primary School)
    - Next to Stamford American International School
    Close to Australian / Fench International School.
    - Easy access to PIE & CTE
    =============================

Interested buyers who would like to have more information (i.e. psf est) or for preview, I can be reach at 9772-7777. Or email at [email protected]

Note that I can help secure choice units for this development.

Or if anyone require assistance on any property related matters, I can be of help and can be reach at the same number mentioned above.

I assure you service of the highest quality that you may have difficulty finding in this industry.

Thank you.

Cheers,
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ray.97727777
    Hi Home Upgraders, Property Investors,

The current development is target tobe launched sometime in mid June, 2009:
    ============================
    Development Name: <Yet to be officially named>
    District: 13
    Address: 2, 4, 6 & 8 Woodleigh Close (Tentative)
    Type of Development: Condominium

- 5 blocks of 15 storey
    - Basement carpark (333 lots)
    - Facilities (Olympic length pool, Gym, Tennis
    court, Club house, BBQ deck etc)
    - Landscape design by Peridian whose projects
    include Marina Sands etc
    Tenure: Leasehold, 99 years
    Est. T.O.P/Legal Completion:

June 2012 / June 2014
    No. of Units: 330

- 1 bedroom 410-430 sqft
    - 2 bedroom 820-880 sqft
    - 2+1 bedroom 940-960 sqft
    - 3 bedroom 940-1100 sqft
    - 3(Dual Key) bedroom
    - 4 bedroom 1300-1400 sqft
    Area information provided is tentative and may changed.

Key notes:
    - Elevated ground
    - Unobstructed view
    - Situated in a Private estate (Central yet quiet)
    - 5 minutes away from Potong Pasir/Woodleigh MRT station
    - Less than 10 mins to City via MRT
    - 1 MRT station away from work in progress Serangoon Mega Mall
    - Within 1km from reputable schools (St Andrew's Village, Cedar Primary
    School)
    - Near to reputable schools (Maris Stella, Pei Chun Primary School)
    - Next to Stamford American International School
    Close to Australian / Fench International School.
    - Easy access to PIE & CTE
    =============================

Interested buyers who would like to have more information (i.e. psf est) or for preview, I can be reach at 9772-7777. Or email at [email protected]

Note that I can help secure choice units for this development.

Or if anyone require assistance on any property related matters, I can be of help and can be reach at the same number mentioned above.

I assure you service of the highest quality that you may have difficulty finding in this industry.

Thank you.

Cheers,
    Ray

Can indicate preview date and location. Would like to go down take a look. If convenience, can post here so no need to email/sms, etc. and all can know.

Launch date tenttaive schedule on June 12, 2009 (Friday).

Launch location/show flat is at the project site itself (i.e. Woodleigh Close)

If anyone is interested to view this development, please contact me at 97727777 in advance and I am happy to serve you with no obligation.

Quote Originally Posted by ray.97727777
    Launch date tenttaive schedule on June 12, 2009 (Friday).

Launch location/show flat is at the project site itself (i.e. Woodleigh Close)

If anyone is interested to view this development, please contact me at 97727777 in advance and I am happy to serve you with no obligation.
    Thanks a lot. Will contact you then.

As Queen says, another one bites the dust

Sneaked into the actual site this evening and the show flat is at most 20% complete. Asked one of the contractors when they are going to handover to the developer. He replied next Friday(12th June). Hence I do not think the launch is on 12th June. I am also eyeing this project for my own stay. I was told the next project meeting bet agents and developer is Wed, 10th Jun. Information after that date will be more reliable. Keep a look out for posting then.

Default Price

Bruddy... the golden question is how much psf ?

Think it is going to be ard early $7xx. The next door Blossom launch price is avg $650-$700. Does it make any sense, higher than a FH property? In terms of distance just slightly nearer to MRT only. Market is picking up, so developer is taking this chance to upz their price also.

the studio is almost $850-900psf..

My 2 cts worth.

Will u stay a house forever? If not, why bother whether freehold or leasehold? It is good to be near mrt, future selling will be easlier and better value. Anyway, i think $7xxpsf (leasehold) for potong pasir and woodleigh is reasonable, it is mins away from CBD. In high time, u need to pay around high of $8xxpsf around this area. Furthermore, place like tanah merah, bedok reservoir, not even close to CBD, are already selling around $7xxpsf.

Quote Originally Posted by viosrider
    Think it is going to be ard early $7xx. The next door Blossom launch price is avg $650-$700. Does it make any sense, higher than a FH property? In terms of distance just slightly nearer to MRT only. Market is picking up, so developer is taking this chance to upz their price also.

Perhaps if Blossoms then selling ard 600+ to 700+ during launch (not even in the 07s), it makes sense to do a comparison .. but muz it be that if bedok, tanah merah selling ard 7xx psf or above, then muz follow suit???

Won't tt sound like the developers all v good in setting expectations by joining forces tog

Anyone knows the area well...

Is it opposite or close to the old cemetry?
    Is the expressway running infront of it?
    How many mins walk to the nearst supermarket, hawker centre, coffee shop?
    Smooth driving: out for work and return from work?

Wah, lots of questions....cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cndomay

Haha maybe I answer some questions that I know.

1) Not sure if near cemetery as I dun knw where is the cemetery.

2) No expressway running in front. It is some distance away from PIE, after Potong Pasir.

3) Think about 20 minutes walk to Potong Pasir shopping area but the shopping there is not that fantastic. Mac, hawker, small supermarkets. As for the other direction up Upper Serangoon also quite some dist away.

4) Driving up or down upper serangoon should be okie if used the overhead road.

If going back from PIE, definitely there be some jams near the big junction where serangoon ends or the junction turning into upper serangoon. Nowadays a lot of constructions there. After all completed, should be better.

If you are driving through little India back to Woodleigh during peak hr, that be fantastically slow, hehe. The whole stretch of serangoon road is packed. Thats why St Michael value thorough high, is not very fantastic as you be passing by the jam everyday back home.

hi ... I think that question about cemetry, probably he is referring to Mt Vernon? Potential traffic congestion that he or she may face if buying at woodleigh as u've already pointed out .... could be a daily thingy, so good to check out the actual location & observe the traffic ...

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The former cemetry ( Bidadari ) most probably is where the Woodleigh MRT is located.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']In future the cleared cemetry will house 40,000 hdb units . Area is about 57 ha, roughly size of Botanic Gdns.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']For 2 bedder ( 850SF) at ard $690K, its abt $810PSF - even higher then Kovan Residences which has better amenities across the road.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Pricing is still high as market interest has picked up in the last few weeks? Think the launch response to this projecct ( 330 units ) will be a good indicator of demand and/or perceived confidence.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]

[quote=cndomay]For 2 bedder ( 850SF) at ard $690K, its abt $810PSF - even higher then Kovan Residences which has better amenities across the road.
    alamak, $/psf higher than woodsville 28 for units sold in mar-may 09

some old news pertaining to this development, for sharing....

Frasers Centrepoint Trust puts in top bid of S$88m for Woodleigh site

Posted on June 24, 2008 by idealresidence

SINGAPORE: Frasers Centrepoint Trust has put in the top bid of nearly S$88 million for a residential site at Woodleigh Close. The price works out to S$270 per square foot per plot ratio.

The next highest bid came from Hoi Hup Realty at about S$83 million. The lowest bid of S$74 million was put in by Sim Lian Land.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority received six bids in total when the tender closed on Tuesday.

The site at Woodleigh Close was launched for public tender on April 29.

The 99-year leasehold parcel spans nearly 10,800 square metres, with a maximum gross floor area of some 30,200 square metres.

Property consultants CB Richard Ellis said based on the top bid of S$270 per square foot plot ratio, the estimated breakeven cost of the new project is around S$650 to S$700 per square foot.

It expects the units to be sold between S$800 and S$850 per square foot. – CNA/ac

Yep, buyers would have to help developer pay for their high bid of 88mil for the site. Ouch - Sim Lian should have got it for 74mil.

Made a trip to the site. Not sure I got the right one. Is it beside Blossoms at Woodleigh?

Showflat could not be found. No sign board either.

Woodleigh MRT is very near but the MRT is not opened yet: saw the grilles still down. When is it due to open?

Forgot to assess the walking distance to Pot Psir MRT: Is is truly 10 min walk?

The overhead expressway starts further up: so no noise issue.

The huge ground opposite seems serene unless one think of its past ( cemetry).

Roads: Frankly, driving in this area has nver been pleasant, due to many traffic junctions.

Access to shops: Not too good. Have to walk down to the Pot Psr HDB area.

Overall, will have to think v hard to plonk my hard-earned $ here. Cheers.

Here's my answers to your questions:

1) It is opposite the old Bidari cemetary, currently being Woodleigh Park. Depending on how u see it, it now overlooks a huge expanse of greenery, which will be developed into mixed commercial and residential units under URA MasterPlan 2008.

2) No. It is really quite far from the expressway. One Leicester is closest to CTE/PIE, followed by Woodsville 28 and Leicester Road condos, followed by the whole Potong Pasir HDB estates. By the time u get to Woodleigh, you really don't hear a thing. I currently stay at a condo along Leicester Road, and I don't hear any CTE/PIE noise cos the noise has been blocked out by One Leicester.

3) Amenities wise, it is definitely bad cos Potong Pasir is really under-served and under-developed. If you stay there, the best bet is to take a drive down to Kovan where there's Cold Storage and NTUC. But if u don't mind, it will be a good 10 mins walk to the nearest Potong Pasir coffee shops.

4) Smooth driving - this is something which I can really vouch for. There are many ways to get round the island when one stays at Potong Pasir. It is at the confluence of PIE (which takes one all the way to Tuas/Bt Timah), and CTE (which is to town). You enter CTE at the Upper Serangoon entry, AFTER the bulk of the morning jam which is from Punggol/SengKang to AMK Ave 1. CTE traffic from Serangoon to town is usually smooth in the morning (between 815am to 9am) cos the gantry charges $2.50. Another alternative is via Whampoa - Novena route, which is cheaper cos the gantry there charges $0.50 before 8.30am.. There is normally not much congestion there in the morning and evenings too. We have never ever used Little India route. So really not sure. But also depends on where u work too.

One thing when one buys into Potong Pasir. You buy into a great deal of potential due to all the vacant land slated for mixed commercial/residential devt, upcoming developments such as Woodsville Interchange (which makes driving a lot easier and faster) and American International School and NexMall and the Paya Lebar/Serangoon rejuvenation; but with all the potential devt u also buy into a great deal of construction noise for the next 10 years.

Potong Pasir is not a place that people buy to flip overnight. You need to have the ability to endure the noise arising from all the construction and see the area developed before there is a significant gain in property prices. My 2 cents. There's just too much vacant land all around Potong Pasir right now. So that in itself is a mixed bag of blessings.

Totally agreed. This place is a hidden gem.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Here's my answers to your questions:

1) It is opposite the old Bidari cemetary, currently being Woodleigh Park. Depending on how u see it, it now overlooks a huge expanse of greenery, which will be developed into mixed commercial and residential units under URA MasterPlan 2008.

2) No. It is really quite far from the expressway. One Leicester is closest to CTE/PIE, followed by Woodsville 28 and Leicester Road condos, followed by the whole Potong Pasir HDB estates. By the time u get to Woodleigh, you really don't hear a thing. I currently stay at a condo along Leicester Road, and I don't hear any CTE/PIE noise cos the noise has been blocked out by One Leicester.

3) Amenities wise, it is definitely bad cos Potong Pasir is really under-served and under-developed. If you stay there, the best bet is to take a drive down to Kovan where there's Cold Storage and NTUC. But if u don't mind, it will be a good 10 mins walk to the nearest Potong Pasir coffee shops.

4) Smooth driving - this is something which I can really vouch for. There are many ways to get round the island when one stays at Potong Pasir. It is at the confluence of PIE (which takes one all the way to Tuas/Bt Timah), and CTE (which is to town). You enter CTE at the Upper Serangoon entry, AFTER the bulk of the morning jam which is from Punggol/SengKang to AMK Ave 1. CTE traffic from Serangoon to town is usually smooth in the morning (between 815am to 9am) cos the gantry charges $2.50. Another alternative is via Whampoa - Novena route, which is cheaper cos the gantry there charges $0.50 before 8.30am.. There is normally not much congestion there in the morning and evenings too. We have never ever used Little India route. So really not sure. But also depends on where u work too.

One thing when one buys into Potong Pasir. You buy into a great deal of potential due to all the vacant land slated for mixed commercial/residential devt, upcoming developments such as Woodsville Interchange (which makes driving a lot easier and faster) and American International School and NexMall and the Paya Lebar/Serangoon rejuvenation; but with all the potential devt u also buy into a great deal of construction noise for the next 10 years.

Potong Pasir is not a place that people buy to flip overnight. You need to have the ability to endure the noise arising from all the construction and see the area developed before there is a significant gain in property prices. My 2 cents. There's just too much vacant land all around Potong Pasir right now. So that in itself is a mixed bag of blessings.

Default Site Plan for the FCL Woodleigh Close launch

site plan for those interested...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks all for the valued info.

I am rather intrigued by the statement here that it was expected to be launched at $800 - $850 PSF. Amazing because the bid was made in June 08 when world/sgp economy was not in its present ( down ) state.

Will today's buyer be willing to accept the asking rates set in better times in June 08.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    some old news pertaining to this development, for sharing....

Posted on June 24, 2008 by idealresidence

SINGAPORE: Frasers Centrepoint Trust has put in the top bid of nearly S$88 million for a residential site at Woodleigh Close. The price works out to S$270 per square foot per plot ratio.

The next highest bid came from Hoi Hup Realty at about S$83 million. The lowest bid of S$74 million was put in by Sim Lian Land.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority received six bids in total when the tender closed on Tuesday.

The site at Woodleigh Close was launched for public tender on April 29.

The 99-year leasehold parcel spans nearly 10,800 square metres, with a maximum gross floor area of some 30,200 square metres.

Property consultants CB Richard Ellis said based on the top bid of S$270 per square foot plot ratio, the estimated breakeven cost of the new project is around S$650 to S$700 per square foot.

It expects the units to be sold between S$800 and S$850 per square foot. – CNA/ac

I was told the studio will be sold at $900psf. Isn't it too expensive for leasehold condo unit at this area? Could have bought freehold at citysquare by topping up a little bit more.

Is the $850 to $900 PSF the average price for this development? If yes, then I need to seriously consider this LH development. Woodsville 28 is offering some $750 to $760 PSF under IAS the last time I heard from the mkt agent. It is a big contrast between both... Mmm, considering distance to MRT I guess Woodsville 28 is still better in terms of location. Amenities wise Woodleigh has complete facilities & not too crowded when turning out to main road? The problem is I'm looking at 2+1 for own stay and I have missed the launch at Woodsville 28. Anyone have rough indication how much is 2+1 unit at mid floor? Thanks.

Thanks all for the valued info.

I am rather intrigued by the statement here that it was expected to be launched at $800 - $850 PSF. Amazing because the bid was made in June 08 when world/sgp economy was not in its present ( down ) state.

Will today's buyer be willing to accept the asking rates set in better times in June 08.
    I think viosrider was saying something like Woodsville 28 slightly better ... that's quite true. This one not exactly above MRT (like W28). Think probably about 50m at least .... maybe like that can have tt kinda indicative pricing??