Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Looking for Park West 3 Bedroom

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default Looking for Park West 3 Bedroom

    I am looking for Park West 3 bedroom with a budget of $600k. Is it realistic? Please let me know if there is one for sale ([email protected]). Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haiting
    I am looking for Park West 3 bedroom with a budget of $600k. Is it realistic? Please let me know if there is one for sale ([email protected]). Thanks.
    I understand there are 2 for sale, one at 12th flr , one is at blk 10 #14, u go propertyguru or iproperty can find..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haiting
    I am looking for Park West 3 bedroom with a budget of $600k. Is it realistic? Please let me know if there is one for sale ([email protected]). Thanks.
    Parkwest is a old condo more than 20 years, why u still want to buy?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JXCHIA
    Parkwest is a old condo more than 20 years, why u still want to buy?

    the older the better ..

    if the region is still growing .. who knows .. it could be enbloc-ed

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    the older the better ..

    if the region is still growing .. who knows .. it could be enbloc-ed
    think they tried twice enblocing but failed, think 99 years one hard to get en-bloc

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JXCHIA
    think they tried twice enblocing but failed, think 99 years one hard to get en-bloc
    Any one know the reason why park west failed twice to enbloc?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kengyong
    Any one know the reason why park west failed twice to enbloc?
    cos many of those residents staying in the bigger units they are asking for too much

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    downfall comes after greed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JXCHIA
    cos many of those residents staying in the bigger units they are asking for too much

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    downfall comes after greed.
    ya, agreed

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JXCHIA
    cos many of those residents staying in the bigger units they are asking for too much
    I'm sorry. But what you just said was purely your assumption or had it really been published on the newspaper?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kengyong
    I'm sorry. But what you just said was purely your assumption or had it really been published on the newspaper?
    its ok dun need to be sorry i am staying there, block 2.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    16 Jalan Lempeng #03-02
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $591
    872
    $515k
    24 Jul 09
    2 Jalan Lempeng #13-02
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $601
    1249
    $750k
    07 Jul 09
    10 Jalan Lempeng #12-03
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $517
    1894
    $980k
    30 Jun 09
    10 Jalan Lempeng #13-01
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $528
    1894
    $1000k
    29 Jun 09
    6 Jalan Lempeng #06-04
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $529
    1249
    $660k
    24 Jun 09
    12 Jalan Lempeng #12-03
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $491
    1894
    $930k
    23 Jun 09
    2 Jalan Lempeng #10-04
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $577
    1249
    $720k
    18 Jun 09
    16 Jalan Lempeng #03-04
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $596
    872
    $520k
    12 Jun 09
    10 Jalan Lempeng #10-03
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $501
    1894
    $950k
    02 Jun 09

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130

    Default

    i guess the other reason is that it is right next to NHPS....

    people staying there, if they have school going kids, especially those about to go P1, they won't do the enbloc...

    if i don't have kids that needs to be next to NHPS, well... there is no lack of tenants paying me high rental to grab a piece of the action in NHPS...

    this one, not easy to enbloc, unless it is really a lot of money man...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pweesng
    i guess the other reason is that it is right next to NHPS....

    people staying there, if they have school going kids, especially those about to go P1, they won't do the enbloc...

    if i don't have kids that needs to be next to NHPS, well... there is no lack of tenants paying me high rental to grab a piece of the action in NHPS...

    this one, not easy to enbloc, unless it is really a lot of money man...
    Near to popular sch might be a factor to take into acct for developer but what is more impt is the potential of making $$$. These kind of LH99 land are dime in a dozen, plenty of cheap supply from garment. Why go thru the hassle of enbloc, at unrealistic owner's asking px?? Look around the place just across AYE plentiful of FH condos for buyers to choose...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kengyong
    I'm sorry. But what you just said was purely your assumption or had it really been published on the newspaper?
    smaller units en-bloc px was 800k-900k, mid-size (1249) 1.2 mil and those biggest size was 1.7 mil.

    Recently one unit in Blk 2 has been sold for 750k (1249), and another unit in Blk 6 is asking for 820k.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    12 Jalan Lempeng #08-03
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $499
    1894
    $945k
    07 Aug 09
    10 Jalan Lempeng #15-02
    99 Yrs From 08/03/1982
    $554
    1894
    $1050k
    03 Aug 09

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Value for Parkwest is back again !!! (another en-bloc?) recently one unit at Blk 4 has been sold for 830k, thats consider high and bank valuation is 800k

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    dun end up like Luguna

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51

    Default

    BLK 4 Jalan Lempeng #13-02
    $705 (psf)
    1249 (area)
    $880k (price)
    11 Feb 10

    BLK 12 Jalan Lempeng #06-01
    $639 (psf)
    1894 (area)
    $1210k (price)
    02 Feb 10

    BLK 18 Jalan Lempeng #03-07 (Low-Rise)
    $677 (psf)
    872 (area)
    $590k (price)
    20 Jan 10

    BLK 6 Jalan Lempeng #11-01
    $655 (psf)
    1249 (area)
    $818k (price)
    12 Jan 10
    Last edited by JXCHIA; 10-03-10 at 03:13.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    372

    Default cheap...

    compared to others new launches elsewhere, tis still looks "cheap".

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Seems like value for park west is really appreciating...
    I received a call last sunday from my ex ppty agent asking me if I want to sell to a 'interested investor'..

    Quote Originally Posted by JXCHIA
    BLK 4 Jalan Lempeng #13-02
    $705 (psf)
    1249 (area)
    $880k (price)
    11 Feb 10

    BLK 12 Jalan Lempeng #06-01
    $639 (psf)
    1894 (area)
    $1210k (price)
    02 Feb 10

    BLK 18 Jalan Lempeng #03-07 (Low-Rise)
    $677 (psf)
    872 (area)
    $590k (price)
    20 Jan 10

    BLK 6 Jalan Lempeng #11-01
    $655 (psf)
    1249 (area)
    $818k (price)
    12 Jan 10

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    162

    Default

    dear forumers,

    if you own a 3-bedroom in park west and is keen to sell, please PM me... i'm buyer and looking for a unit there...

    thanks!

    Rgds,
    fc

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Park west

    Anybody selling 3br at park west pls PM me. Interested buyer. Thanks.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Thought I heard it's already EnBloc-ed? Maybe wrong info...

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karu
    Thought I heard it's already EnBloc-ed? Maybe wrong info...
    Want to enbloc but no buyer leh.. projects is quite big...

Similar Threads

  1. Four-bedroom unit at Goldenhill Park rakes in $1.67 mil profit
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 1
    -: 18-01-22, 17:41
  2. Park West collected money more coming soon.
    By Arcachon in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 0
    -: 18-12-18, 19:00
  3. Replies: 1
    -: 15-03-18, 18:13
  4. Park West up for enbloc sale
    By SpinCity in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 19
    -: 22-08-17, 02:22
  5. Replies: 33
    -: 18-12-13, 20:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •