Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Amarelle (Lim Ah WOO Rd)

Default The Amarelle (Lim Ah WOO Rd)

Hi guys,

anyone purchased The Amarelle in Lim Ah Woo (beside the korean school)?

i hear is a 60 unit development and it was selling at a high of 1000++ psf during its peek in 2007..

drove past a couple of times, the exterior looks nice.. a bit of resort feel.. and it's almost ready i think. Around 5 mins drive to city too.
    TOP should be by this year end by the looks of things.

Any subsale around? Whats the asking like now?

Haven't heard of this place. Is it near to Lor 40, 42 ?

its just beside city plaza... amongst the tanjong katong clusters of terrences / semi Ds...

If can be at a high of 1000++ psf during its peek in 2007.. then wat about now? Worth so much for city fringe ah .... wow!

a friend of mine bought a penthouse in here end last year at 900+psf...

considering its close proximity to town.. it is actualy reasonable. I had a friend who purchased a Sengkang Condo at 800++psf!

Pay D15 price for a D14 property. Very smart

Factually, Amarelle is in D15 Katong area. See link below

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...onename=Katong

I think the location is excellent! Paya lebar circle line entrance is ~200 m away. One of the nearest FH to MRT. The whole Paya Lebar area is also getting revamped under masterplan 2008. There is the river with this new Riverwalk place just in front. You can find many eating places around the area and the place is a short drive to both ECP and AYE. Guillemard and Nicol highway and you reach CBD, suntec. There is also Korean international school nearby and Kong Hwa Pri is also quite a popular Pri school.

Ok, thanks for correcting. Good enough anyways. It's like those D11 properties next to Balestier Road

Quote Originally Posted by HH
    its just beside city plaza... amongst the tanjong katong clusters of terrences / semi Ds...
    http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...travel_site_1/

It's actually on the opposite road of Lorong 40 where the D14 condos are located like Sunnyspring and Waterina. Lim Ah Woo is about a couple of metres across the road from D14 Geylang... so is D15 already har

Well... such things do happen. Just like some of those fringe D11 properties (e.g. One Akyab, Mandalay, Mandale Heights etc) are almost next to Balestier Road. On the other side of the road, already D12
    Last edited by Geylang OKT; 21-06-09 at 20:23.

Cum to think of it, then why is this thread posted in D14?

Lim Ah Woo Rd sounds horrible. Imagine telling people you live along streets like Kay Poh Road (River Valley), Chee Hoon Avenue (along University Rd) and the likes of it. Prime locations with suckie names....

Ah Wooo...... Ah Woooo....... Ah Wooooooo......

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT

TAN QUEE LAN ST

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    TAN QUEE LAN ST

u have Baboo lane, Bah Soon Pah Rd, Cox Terrace, Croucher Rd, Jalan Malu Malu, Jalan Quee Chew, Jalan Sotong, Keng Cheow St, Lim Tai See Walk, Sops Way, Tan Sim Boh Rd, Teng Tong Rd, Teow Hock Ave, Thrift Dr, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    u have Baboo lane, Bah Soon Pah Rd, Cox Terrace, Croucher Rd, Jalan Malu Malu, Jalan Quee Chew, Jalan Sotong, Keng Cheow St, Lim Tai See Walk, Sops Way, Tan Sim Boh Rd, Teng Tong Rd, Teow Hock Ave, Thrift Dr, etc
    Keng Cheow street, my girls will like that

you forgot one, cox terrace (short for cocks terrace)

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Keng Cheow street, my girls will like that

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    you forgot one, cox terrace (short for cocks terrace)
    Yup.... they must be busy slurping away to update me on that too

Has anyone got any updates on The Amarelle? Is this a good buy?

Almost bought one of the units there... but decided not to after considering
    1. Units are too close to each other, some units can see neighbours from the living room. Need to keep the curtains close
    2. The ground floor carpark makes the place looks a bit messy.. imagine swimming and sunbathing with the cars beside. It would be nice if there is a underground carpark
    3. Carpark slots not enough.. no space if there is guests, they need to park outside. Not sure if there is 1 slot for all unit
    4. Swimming pool a bit small.. only 20m?
    5. Penthouses and a lot of units mostly facing enormous west sun. Quite hot when i was there at 3pm
    6. Finishing is using inexpensive materials..
    The pros about the place is the superb location and accessibility. I have decided to look at the upper east coast areas after viewings at telok kurau, amber road area and katong area. Good luck to you

Anyone know what is the price psf and how many units sold todate?

i went in to have a look just recently.. i really think it will TOP soon. i was told by the site manager there that the lots are 1 to 1.. so it should have 60 lots.

have you seen the finishings? Is it different from what was presented in the showflat?

i took a drive from the site to suntec city during off peak hours(9plus in the night) and it took me less than 4 mins. I enquired about the availability and was told there was only one penthouse left at around 1.4million. sigh.. thats beyond my budget.

Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    1. Units are too close to each other, some units can see neighbours from the living room. Need to keep the curtains close
    2. The ground floor carpark makes the place looks a bit messy.. imagine swimming and sunbathing with the cars beside. It would be nice if there is a underground carpark
    3. Carpark slots not enough.. no space if there is guests, they need to park outside. Not sure if there is 1 slot for all unit
    5. Penthouses and a lot of units mostly facing enormous west sun. Quite hot when i was there at 3pm
    The pros about the place is the superb location and accessibility. I have decided to look at the upper east coast areas after viewings at telok kurau, amber road area and katong area. Good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    The units are not all very closed together. "Too close for comfort" concept is quite subjective. Personally like the Stack 6 3 bedder. The Masterbath room superb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    The units are not all very closed together. "Too close for comfort" concept is quite subjective. Personally like the Stack 6 3 bedder. The Masterbath room superb.
    You the marketing agent, owner or developer of Ah Woo?

Thanks to Guillemard Suites, Ah Woo Ah Woo Cheong Ahhhh!!!!

why buy in UK ? so expensive

USA is much much cheaper ...and i must say the UGG winter boots / shoes are really good ...