Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Casa Merah: For owners only.

Quote Originally Posted by doragirl
    where r u staying now? or planning to stay in?
    been aiming casa merah when it was first launched. just that decided on DBR in the end. so another few years of wait for me

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    been aiming casa merah when it was first launched. just that decided on DBR in the end. so another few years of wait for me
    your DBR has a lot more facilities, a lot of interesting theme rooms i remembered. nice project too!

some updates - start to issue keys already...now just have to wait.

wow! that's good news! how'd you know? do you know of someone in CM who has gotten the keys already?
    some updates - start to issue keys already...now just have to wait.

Yup.. Started already. Stack 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    Yup.. Started already. Stack 50.
    Yes !!! But I think Blk 50 right (Stack 1 to 4)? Cos Casa Merah no stack 50.

yah.. think so. haha. Anyway, my wife says the sending out of letters will take 1.5 months. Even during 7th month.

To all owners - enjoy your stay !

Quote Originally Posted by hkching
    Yes !!! But I think Blk 50 right (Stack 1 to 4)? Cos Casa Merah no stack 50.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    yah.. think so. haha. Anyway, my wife says the sending out of letters will take 1.5 months. Even during 7th month.

To all owners - enjoy your stay !
    Let's just keep each other updated on the progress of key issuance so we will know how fast NTUC is doing their job..

Let's just keep each other updated on the progress of key issuance so we will know how fast NTUC is doing their job..
    i went over the weekend but security guards (already there) said cannot go in without letter from developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    actually they should make a similar entrance lighting display at the corner/ junction of Tanah Merah Kecil & Tanah Merah Ave. ie the corner area facing the Public Park/ Playground and Optima on the right. The should have the word "Casa Merah" displayed with some spotlight and Palm Oil tree or plants as landscape cum backdrop. Refer to East Meadows at the other end and you know what I mean. I believe CM owners would love to have this as it builds up the prestige and image of CM when cars drive pass.
    CM owners, haha based on my feedback above they have erected a
    "Casa Merah" sign at above location. ie.. the junction facing the public playground. They should put some spotlight & more Palm trees to beautify it.

Drive pass they and you know what i mean.

CM owners, haha based on my feedback above they have erected a
    "Casa Merah" sign at above location. ie.. the junction facing the public playground. They should put some spotlight & more Palm trees to beautify it.

Drive pass they and you know what i mean.
    yes, i saw it, was wondering did i miss it the last time or is it they just newly put up. hehe.. so u feedback directly to the developer or someone is actually reading the forum and doing something??...

yes, i saw it, was wondering did i miss it the last time or is it they just newly put up. hehe.. so u feedback directly to the developer or someone is actually reading the forum and doing something??...
    I think someone from NTUC Choice Home read my feedback in this forum lol..
    Anyway they should beautify it further. I find it too simple and plain.
    A bit like using Microsoft software (Times New Roman) to come out with the letterings & logo.

They need more landscape, palm trees, plants and some spotlight to make it look great! The fence there is a litttle too low for that part of CM.

Have you receive any update on key collection?

Hungry Ghost festival start leow

A bit like using Microsoft software (Times New Roman) to come out with the letterings & logo.

They need more landscape, palm trees, plants and some spotlight to make it look great! The fence there is a litttle too low for that part of CM.

maybe when stay inside can propose more great ideas to improve the environment. A good management office makes a difference. depending on residents, some low floor owners may not like a lot of plants and trees, block all their views and invite more creepy crawlies to their homes.

yup, i felt something could be done to the fence, a bit too open. should just be fenced around with concrete walls.

keys?.....still waiting until neck growing longer..

Looks like you got your wish... Just drove by Casa Merah and they are doing landscaping for that area. And the first palm tree is up..

Looks like you got your wish... Just drove by Casa Merah and they are doing landscaping for that area. And the first palm tree is up..

Ha ha next they should next put some dim orange spotlight to add some facade to blend it with the landscape and palm trees. It would look very classy at night. A bit of of cascading waterfall at that location will act as good Feng Shui for all CM residents.

For the side gate entering from the Tanah Merah MRT side, they should build a sheltered walkway maybe down the road. The current walkway is very much open concept. Residents may get drenched if they alight from the side gate when it rains.

i have been given a letter from my lawyers asking me to pay 6 mths maintenance fees liao! the keys are near!

btw, 6 months maintenance fees = $1,842.54 for my 3 bedroom unit.

Quote Originally Posted by cksonic
    i have been given a letter from my lawyers asking me to pay 6 mths maintenance fees liao! the keys are near!

btw, 6 months maintenance fees = $1,842.54 for my 3 bedroom unit.

Per mth is $287? Not so cheap.
    Which stack are u at?
    No news from my side

tot so too. i tot given the number of units, the maintenence fee wld've been lower. with GST, it will come up to abt $300 a month.

mine is in stack 16, so if they had started from block 50, the stacks at the back are now completing!! yours is nearing!!

Per mth is $287? Not so cheap.
    Which stack are u at?
    No news from my side

tot so too. i tot given the number of units, the maintenence fee wld've been lower. with GST, it will come up to abt $300 a month.

mine is in stack 16, so if they had started from block 50, the stacks at the back are now completing!! yours is nearing!!
    I stack 10 but never receive anything leh... So maybe they go by random order....

hmmm..yours is internal facing rite? so maybe they do the landed prop-facing stacks first, followed by the south-facing units of those blocks.

I stack 10 but never receive anything leh... So maybe they go by random order....

hmmm..yours is internal facing rite? so maybe they do the landed prop-facing stacks first, followed by the south-facing units of those blocks.
    I later check with my lawyer... Maybe lawyer slow lah...

$300 plus for maintenance not cheap ...

Will try to get into Casa Merah tomorrow and take some pictures..
    Finger crossed !!! Hopefully can succeed. Will post photos if successful.

Else means the security guard super on the ball, which is a good thing for us too...

Will try to get into Casa Merah tomorrow and take some pictures..
    Finger crossed !!! Hopefully can succeed. Will post photos if successful.

Else means the security guard super on the ball, which is a good thing for us too...
    hope you can get in n post us some interior pics. i was 'blocked' by the security to go in, even when i told them i'm resident.

hope you can get in n post us some interior pics. i was 'blocked' by the security to go in, even when i told them i'm resident.
    Too bad. I also kena block. Seems like they locked up all the units liao.

Too bad. I also kena block. Seems like they locked up all the units liao.

You need to buy kopi, teh tarik or roti prata for them.
    Total they are 4 guards on duty at any one time because of the number of units at CM

$300 plus for maintenance not cheap ...

What is your experience for typical condo with 500 + units based on your other friends who stay in bigger development?
    Typically how much you need to pay for a 3 bedder unit??

You need to buy kopi, teh tarik or roti prata for them.
    Total they are 4 guards on duty at any one time because of the number of units at CM
    On the other hand, if they can be easily bribed by kopi, teh tarik or roti prata, I should be damn worried sia...

Default Casa Mera (Top 10 Most Popular Condos in Aug 09)

http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/pop...ndominiums.htm

All CM owners, guess what CM is rated :
    Most Popular Singapore Condominiums in Aug 09.

Way to go

What is your experience for typical condo with 500 + units based on your other friends who stay in bigger development?
    Typically how much you need to pay for a 3 bedder unit??
    some condo 4 BR around $280 as well. thought it will be around $250 for 3br in casa but seems like it's higher than predicted.