Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Casa Merah: For owners only.

Quote Originally Posted by cksonic
    given the number of units in CM, i guess the carpark sure needs to be big! i just hope the drive up and down the carpark isn't narrow. i have driven to oleandar towers in tpy before and got my side door scratched twice bcos of the narrow spiral way down.
    a lot of condo carparks very narrow. you look at the marks left behind on the wall, then u know how many cars got scratched by those narrow ramps.

Quote Originally Posted by doragirl
    that's good news to know.
    btw, how did u manage to go in already? u check out the interiors as well?
    The kitchen is quite small rather. Need to do some reconfiguration in terms of the orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    The kitchen is quite small rather. Need to do some reconfiguration in terms of the orientation.
    HK Ching,
    You mentioned previously that you will doing some reconfiguration to your kitchen if I remember correctly. Can to share what you are doing so that it will be good reference for all of us.

Who is your ID incidently?

a lot of condo carparks very narrow. you look at the marks left behind on the wall, then u know how many cars got scratched by those narrow ramps.

Dun worry. the turning downwards to the carpark is very wide. So even for "kayu drivers" no issue.
    My feedback is the main entrance area of CM around the security guardpost area, looks quite narrow to turn right.

HK Ching,
    You mentioned previously that you will doing some reconfiguration to your kitchen if I remember correctly. Can to share what you are doing so that it will be good reference for all of us.

Who is your ID incidently?
    Actually it was another poster who wanted to build a opening in the wall to allow more light into the kitchen. I've discussed it with my ID and decided against it. First thing, very expensive and dun really allow a lot of light. Second thing, if there's cabinet on that side of the wall, then also will be affected.

Ultimately not doing much in the kitchen. Most probably will extend the kitchen top to cover the washing machine area. This is to give more table top space and also since washing machine size quite standard, should not have problem in the future too if need to change washing machine. Also may change some of the hinges if the one provided is no good. My current place hinges are not good and they give way after a 2-3 years. Prefer to spend a bit more on better one such as BLUM.

We will decide when we get to see the place.

As for ID, if you are interested I can PM you. He did my previous place 6 yrs ago with no problems and his aftersales service is good. Over the years, he has been helping me with problems around the house. So we have became good friends. He is even doing reno for the new owners of my old place... . About 5-6 of my friends has used him and are generally happy with his work.

that's good news to know.
    btw, how did u manage to go in already? u check out the interiors as well?
    Actually I was thinking of this too. Even if I can go into Casa Merah, I will most probably not go into my unit. Cos it will defeat the purpose of doing the rituals during the door opening day right?

Dun want to bring bad luck just because I impatient..

Maybe visit other unit in the same stack.. Like that can or not??

Quote Originally Posted by hkching
    Actually I was thinking of this too. Even if I can go into Casa Merah, I will most probably not go into my unit. Cos it will defeat the purpose of doing the rituals during the door opening day right?

Dun want to bring bad luck just because I impatient..

Maybe visit other unit in the same stack.. Like that can or not??
    Haha. i will go to my stack but go to the 2nd floor unit. same layout

Default transacted price

Hallo

I m sure some of you had bought from developer when CM was launched?
    I tot the average price was abt $588 psf during the 1st launch? There was a 2nd launch as I understood it.

I hv agents telling me for the better stacks, the developer's price was in region of $750 psf (3rm). Is tt true, or any way to find out?

Thanks

hi beemer,

i know unit 0x-39 was transacted at $757 psf for those who bought it directly from the developer. so i guess maybe he's right. but this kind of pricing is probably those with better facing ones. you can pm me if you want to know exactly the unit's purchase price, because i have the URA detailed report.

Quote Originally Posted by beemer75
    Hallo

I m sure some of you had bought from developer when CM was launched?
    I tot the average price was abt $588 psf during the 1st launch? There was a 2nd launch as I understood it.

I hv agents telling me for the better stacks, the developer's price was in region of $750 psf (3rm). Is tt true, or any way to find out?

Thanks
    i bought it from subsale market. but i know the price my seller bought from developer at based on the contract written. think previous owner bought at around $650 psf

i bought it from subsale market. but i know the price my seller bought from developer at based on the contract written. think previous owner bought at around $650 psf
    For this project if your unit is mid to high floor with pool view ( Stack 18,19,21, 22 ) will be $ 680psf directly form developer.

For Stack 39, 40, 43, 44 was all selling above $700psf to $ 760psf directly form developer.

Can share what home loan package you sign up, SOR vs SIBOR, and 3 months vs 12 months ?

Quote Originally Posted by ngloong
    Can share what home loan package you sign up, SOR vs SIBOR, and 3 months vs 12 months ?
    I'm on Citibank Home Loan, 1 month SIBOR with no lock-in.
    Option to change to 1, 3, 6 or 12mth SIBOR after fulfilling each commitment.

Hi Dory,
    How many psf you paid for ? Which stack u at?? high or low floor?

Hi Dory,
    How many psf you paid for ? Which stack u at?? high or low floor?
    not low floor, range around 700psf region. other details classified

why? you think people will stalk a woman-child with a backpack??

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    WolleyDragon,

It is good to respect her privacy mah.
    Which stack you at bro? High or low level?
    I am at 43-44 stack

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    haha. you never know...

Default Casa Merah -Green Mark Building (Gold Award)

Casa Merah- Green Mark Building (Gold Award) Winner !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

not sure if can get 2 carpark lots... if not park where, no surface level parking...

not sure if can get 2 carpark lots... if not park where, no surface level parking...

I think you can park at the landed property behind.
    They is some tree shade there too if you know where to park. But if you are units is at the back stack, you may need to take a short stroll as they is no side gate behind to enter the compund. Nearest one is from main entrance

Another suggestion to address your problem is to sell one of yoru car, take MRT lol The MRT station is Right infront of CM.
    DF

They is some tree shade there too if you know where to park. But if you are units is at the back stack, you may need to take a short stroll as they is no side gate behind to enter the compund. Nearest one is from main entrance

Another suggestion to address your problem is to sell one of yoru car, take MRT lol The MRT station is Right infront of CM.
    the most plausible option is to keep on going in as visitor for one car or get a neighbour who dont drive to get another lot. but since like u say the carpark is mega big, so likelihood they may issue more than one lot

Y haven't issue keys yet......

oh ya, since back stacks no gate, then we climb over the fence to walk over to the landed side, anyway fencing so low

Some pictures during my final visit there. Thank my wife for bringing me in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Daniel. Appreciate the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    Good job Brudder Yee & not forgetting your wife for her help too!!

Incidently, you managed to take any shots of the kitchen or yard area too?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    so envious...

is image 0371 the water jets play area?

Thanks Daniel for the photos. Really appreciate it. Thanks to your wife too.

thanks to mr and mrs daniel yee for the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    so envious...

is image 0371 the water jets play area?
    where r u staying now? or planning to stay in?