Hi,
    anyone bought a unit in this property?
    Wish to find out a few things about it

Quote Originally Posted by rambo6
    Hi,
    Showflat is a recycle of The Ambrosia..

Initially i wanted to buy an unit at The Lucent but was told it has been sold out ...

so the agent introduced the verte which i bought last month

Did you buy an unit at the lucent?

i'm planning to look at this project too.

are all the units fully sold out? i thought there are still some 2 bedrooms left...

anyone has any idea why is this project selling slowly?

any information to share?

Quote Originally Posted by tangerinez
    i'm planning to look at this project too.

are all the units fully sold out? i thought there are still some 2 bedrooms left...

anyone has any idea why is this project selling slowly?

any information to share?
    Hi this project not selling slowly. All sold off as of May'09 URA report.

You can get from subsales market.

ooh... sad. so the showflat is no longer around?

Quote Originally Posted by tangerinez
    ooh... sad. so the showflat is no longer around?
    I see the advert board still around at Still Rd.
    I don't think the showroom will be there much longer as they have to commence work for the Ambrosia. (the showroom is sited on Ambrosia land)
    I think all units are sold out but they kept the showroom for subsale or to 'fish' potential buyers into buying their other properties nearby, like the Verte.

i see... will try my luck. thanks.

Hi,
    hi I bought one unit thr... What do you wish to find out?
    Did you buy one?

Any more future neighbours?

Anyone has any update on this Project TOP?
    Drive by once a while but don't see any building activity yet.

rambo6, TOP on paper is 31 Dec 2012 but was told latest by 31 Dec 2011 should TOP liao. You bought a unit there?

Passed by yday it looks topped out liao! Wow simply amazing progress given 3 months back it was still foundation works. Good or bad up to u to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by remus
    hi I bought one unit thr... What do you wish to find out?
    Did you buy one?

Any more future neighbours?
    Was considering a subsale unit there not too long ago but after looking at the price I change my mind. Flippers are asking $200-300 more per psf within such a short time.

I've drove by recently and yes, the construction has started.
    I've wrote in to the management to enquire about the TOP and they gave a conservative answer, ' 2nd quarter 2011'.
    But I still personally think that end 2010 TOP is achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Passed by yday it looks topped out liao! Wow simply amazing progress given 3 months back it was still foundation works. Good or bad up to u to judge.

huh???
    are we talking about the same development, or are you talking about 'Palmera Residences'(another development also along Lor N)?
    Last edited by rambo6; 02-03-10 at 23:38.

I've wrote in to the management to enquire about the TOP and they gave a conservative answer, ' 2nd quarter 2011'.
    oh better don't be end 2010 lah...it's so soon. I am still not prepared to leave my current place .

Quote Originally Posted by Acoustica
    Was considering a subsale unit there not too long ago but after looking at the price I change my mind. Flippers are asking $200-300 more per psf within such a short time.
    200-300psf look reasonably ok for flippers... If you take a look at most of the project, plenty selling 400-600psf higher.. I went to grand duchess which going TOP soon, pple asking 1400psf when they bought 700-800psf... So u gauge...

Yes on the site it put as 2nd quarter 2011, not sure end of the year, which I doubt so... But ambrosia is realky fast, their progress is good... Look like to hv to wait for them and verte to complete as all under same developers roxy

Ambrosia started development at least 3months before Lucent.
    I was thinking that Roxy was using Lucent site to store the equipment.

200-300psf look reasonably ok for flippers... If you take a look at most of the project, plenty selling 400-600psf higher.. I went to grand duchess which going TOP soon, pple asking 1400psf when they bought 700-800psf... So u gauge...
    Wah 100% flip. I rather wait than to be a sucker! If you look, there are many listings from flippers but not many actual deals closed. Ppl also not stupid to pay so high unless too much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Acoustica
    Wah 100% flip. I rather wait than to be a sucker! If you look, there are many listings from flippers but not many actual deals closed. Ppl also not stupid to pay so high unless too much money.
    You shouldn't buy a property based on how much you think the previous owner should be making but by how much you like it and feel it is worth.
    If other propertys around the estate are selling for $1000psf now, why should he sell lower just because he bought the property at a good price?
    If the owner buys it at $1100psf and flips at $1000psf because of some problems, are you going to pity him and offer him a higher price?
    Anyway, the development has not TOPed and who know's how the end product will be. It just a guessing game right now.
    Last edited by rambo6; 09-03-10 at 08:51.

You shouldn't buy a property based on how much you think the previous owner should be making but by how much you like it and feel it is worth.
    If other propertys around the estate are selling for $1000psf now, why should he sell lower just because he bought the property at a good price?
    If the owner buys it at $1100psf and flips at $1000psf because of some problems, are you going to pity him and offer him a higher price?
    Anyway, the development has not TOPed and who know's how the end product will be. It just a guessing game right now.
    Yes, i very much agree...Property is a crazy game...with most of the investor still coming in, Sin market will definitely be the most valuable place for investor. My friend just sold the Seaview and earn almost 500k within 1.5years....now he considering to buy newton area or silversea....
    He dont mind to pay for 2000psf....

Morale of story, pple earn from previous sale and dun mind to pay even higher...so how can you ever think sin property will crash...I will rather dont sell...just hold...

So just buy if you like and you tink it worth...dont worry how much they earn....I believe you also want to earn right...

Agree. I do not understand people's mentality where they do not want the seller to earn too much. If one does homework, should be confident of what they are paying for. I know someone who rather pay premium to developer for new homes than resale, as it does not feel good to know the seller will be earning $500,000 from the sale transaction. Strange thinking.. no logic.

Yes, i very much agree...Property is a crazy game...with most of the investor still coming in, Sin market will definitely be the most valuable place for investor. My friend just sold the Seaview and earn almost 500k within 1.5years....now he considering to buy newton area or silversea....
    He dont mind to pay for 2000psf....

Morale of story, pple earn from previous sale and dun mind to pay even higher...so how can you ever think sin property will crash...I will rather dont sell...just hold...

So just buy if you like and you tink it worth...dont worry how much they earn....I believe you also want to earn right...

Hi Guys,

Recently i went to lucent site and notice the construction seem to stop and slowing down. At times i did not even see any one working. Do you guys know what happen? I saw from one agent posting advert on few units for sale and TOP date as end 2011 or early 2012.

Any one to advice.

Hi Guys,

Recently i went to lucent site and notice the construction seem to stop and slowing down. At times i did not even see any one working. Do you guys know what happen? I saw from one agent posting advert on few units for sale and TOP date as end 2011 or early 2012.

Any one to advice.
    Hi,
    I drove by today but i didn't really observe whether construction was running because the development was so heavily barricaded with scaffolds & nets, so I couldn't see inside the building.
    I have written to Roxy few months ago to enquire and they replied that targeted TOP to be 2nd quartered of 2011.
    I don't really trust agents so I still think Roxy's date is more believable.

bro , what does he know about silversea or newton area ?

these are good bets in future ?

Hi,
    I drove by today but i didn't really observe whether construction was running because the development was so heavily barricaded with scaffolds & nets, so I couldn't see inside the building.
    I have written to Roxy few months ago to enquire and they replied that targeted TOP to be 2nd quartered of 2011.
    I don't really trust agents so I still think Roxy's date is more believable.
    Thanks rambo
    are you my future neighbour...hehe

I wanted to buy an unit here but was told sold out

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs
    I wanted to buy an unit here but was told sold out
    still got the horrible 'The Sound' lol

new project launching nearby 'heritage east'....mostly MMs

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    still got the horrible 'The Sound' lol

new project launching nearby 'heritage east'....mostly MMs
    Hi Devil,

In the end I bought an unit at The Verte instead