Thread: Renovation of Occupied HDB Flats

Default Renovation of Occupied HDB Flats

Hello!

I'm planning to renovate my 6yo 5-rm HDB flat while waiting for my new place and I'm having difficulties finding a renovation contractor that would be willing to work on a flat that is lived-in, preferably on weekends.

I just need some work done on the two toilets, minor touchups to some peeling paint on the ceiling and probably some small cabinetry in the kitchen.

If you have a recommendation, please send me a private message with the contact details.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Windyblue
    Hello!

I'm planning to renovate my 6yo 5-rm HDB flat while waiting for my new place and I'm having difficulties finding a renovation contractor that would be willing to work on a flat that is lived-in, preferably on weekends.

I just need some work done on the two toilets, minor touchups to some peeling paint on the ceiling and probably some small cabinetry in the kitchen.

If you have a recommendation, please send me a private message with the contact details.

Thanks!
    no contractor will take that job. it is equivalent to part time job except your is worse, WEEKEND only. do you know how hard for the workers to come in from malaysia only on weekends just to do your house? and get paid how much only?

Quote Originally Posted by Windyblue
    Hello!

Thanks!
    If it is half a day job, they still can do it on Sat. Otherwise weekend do reno work sure kena complain by neighbors plus your contractor sure get called up by HDB to drink kopi....

Happy searching!

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwrx
    If it is half a day job, they still can do it on Sat. Otherwise weekend do reno work sure kena complain by neighbors plus your contractor sure get called up by HDB to drink kopi....

Happy searching!
    Ah! Thank you for the helpful advice. Hadn't thought of that