Thread: Distict 1 FH/999 condo..??

Default Distict 1 FH/999 condo..??

Thinking of buying a investment unit in town (District 1) , only looking for freehold or 999. Preferably near train station and amenity Any good advice and suggestion …?

Quote Originally Posted by 爱屋及乌
    Thinking of buying a investment unit in town (District 1) , only looking for freehold or 999. Preferably near train station and amenity Any good advice and suggestion …?
    i am not aware of any FH or 999 lease in District 1 ...

spottiswood area .. Dragon mansion -FH
    Arris - tanjong pagar - FH

but are these 2 area district 1 ?

Emerald gardens FH from 1827. There's one more river....something I forgot.

From $1827psf ...? where is the exact location...?

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Emerald gardens FH from 1827. There's one more river....something I forgot.

not sure any one is on this thread...seem to be a general lack of 999/FH in D1...so far, it seem like emarald gdn (999yr lease from yr1827) and river side point ...

are these good investment..I am kinda keen on them but yet to explore the vicinity...

Quote Originally Posted by 爱屋及乌
    From $1827psf ...? where is the exact location...?
    1827 is the year...where the 999lease started..not the psf... it be crazy if it reach 1827 psf for emarald gdn

Default Proposed Monoraill at Marina Bay

It will be another booster jab to the properties in D1 if the proposed monorail system comes true at marina by which forms the loop with downtown station - bayfront station - garden by the bay - marina barrage - future marina south residence station - marina pier station - marina bay station. Not sure LTA will welcome this Hitachi's initiative which will ease traffic congestion and carparking properties in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It will be another booster jab to the properties in D1 if the proposed monorail system comes true at marina by which forms the loop with downtown station - bayfront station - garden by the bay - marina barrage - future marina south residence station - marina pier station - marina bay station. Not sure LTA will welcome this Hitachi's initiative which will ease traffic congestion and carparking properties in this area.
    quick come. Monorail I am waiting for u.

The only problem is that the rail will be above ground and may not be good for those lower floor units.
    Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    quick come. Monorail I am waiting for u.