Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summerhill

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Strait times mentioned the green corridor will increase the value of condo beside the corridor, the best is to allow us to access the railway track green patch easily, then it will allow us to use the place for cycling to clementi and jogging to woodlands, these should be in the planning, hahaha, alot of excitement next year....
    PM shared tat it would be great to have a cycling track for the green corridor to the city, means people can enjoy the nature while cycling to work in the city..... I think it is still faster to take the downtown line , haha

PM shared tat it would be great to have a cycling track for the green corridor to the city, means people can enjoy the nature while cycling to work in the city..... I think it is still faster to take the downtown line , haha

RECEIVED THE ' BUKIT GOMBAK CITIZENS' CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE' that the construction of the HUME STATION AT THE HUME AVE is confirmed and is on the way. Hope that it will be timed together with the opening of the downtown line so that the residents at hume ave will enjoy the convenience of the MRT as well. I believed is a SG50 present and the team looking after the Hillview area are working v hard to ensure that there is a station for the residents staying at hume ave to access to and travel to different parts of singapore. Of course they also talked about covered sheltered linkway at the hillview area. Well done!

Thank you.

Default Re: Summerhill

RECEIVED THE ' BUKIT GOMBAK CITIZENS' CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEE' that the construction of the HUME STATION AT THE HUME AVE is confirmed and is on the way. Hope that it will be timed together with the opening of the downtown line so that the residents at hume ave will enjoy the convenience of the MRT as well. I believed is a SG50 present and the team looking after the Hillview area are working v hard to ensure that there is a station for the residents staying at hume ave to access to and travel to different parts of singapore. Of course they also talked about covered sheltered linkway at the hillview area. Well done!

Thank you.