Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5101516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Versilia on Haig - Ipoh Lane

The 38i Suites looked like its just across the road from Versilia. Any idea how tall ? Looked like it was landed housing that kena en-blocked, seem like may block off the view for some low floors in Versilia. Bummer....

Quote Originally Posted by alxyan
    Versilia will get 2 new neighbours soon. Questa@Dunman, and 38 iSuites. Prices higher than Versilia, so will help push prices up?
    Certainly hope so!!!

Huat ah (x 3)!!

Quote Originally Posted by med80009
    The 38i Suites looked like its just across the road from Versilia. Any idea how tall ? Looked like it was landed housing that kena en-blocked, seem like may block off the view for some low floors in Versilia. Bummer....

so the new condo opposite Versilia will be called 38i Suites.....there is a signage put up and I believed it mentioned that its 10 or 12 storey development.

One thing good for sure, there will not be cars and lorries parked along the road leading to the Haig road junction when the project is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by med80009

Except for 6th floor where their communal facilities are located.

Had a friend just bought a 3-br unit in My Manhatten @ $1222 psf.

Talk about price stabilizing....

Then how much psf are D15 condos worth now????

Quote Originally Posted by BIC
    Had a friend just bought a 3-br unit in My Manhatten @ $1222 psf.

Talk about price stabilizing....

Then how much psf are D15 condos worth now????
    wah lau...ur fren got visit this forum anot??? there r so much better buys ard!!

y ur fren dunwan to buy DBR subsale? anytime safer bet...lol

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wah lau...ur fren got visit this forum anot??? there r so much better buys ard!!

agree....but its their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

your comments promoting DBR, how come Tanumy not yet appear.

Default OpenNet installation

Dear Owners,

Has anyone signed-up for the super-broadband (ed. MaxInfinity) for your unit?

We have the OpenNet installed in our switch box area. Will like to find out how does the installation work to enable the service? Is there a need for additional wire-trucking etc?

Appreciate the advise.

Cheers.

Hi BIC,
    we are cabled up with the fibre optic wires nicely concealed and have tried to subscribe but was told we are not Home Reach yet.

I dropped an email to OpenNet to ask them to expediate the Home Reach but the reply i get from them is to wait til 2013!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be a long wait.......

Dear Owners,

Has anyone signed-up for the super-broadband (ed. MaxInfinity) for your unit?

We have the OpenNet installed in our switch box area. Will like to find out how does the installation work to enable the service? Is there a need for additional wire-trucking etc?

Appreciate the advise.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by mezo
    Hi BIC,
    we are cabled up with the fibre optic wires nicely concealed and have tried to subscribe but was told we are not Home Reach yet.

I dropped an email to OpenNet to ask them to expediate the Home Reach but the reply i get from them is to wait til 2013!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be a long wait.......
    Got it mezo. This info is really helpful. Do not want to be caught between the Cable provider and Open Net!!

No choice then....2013 beckons.

I do hope that I do not have to wait until 2013....otherwise this opennet thing will become a joke....installed but wait 4 years to activate...

Got it mezo. This info is really helpful. Do not want to be caught between the Cable provider and Open Net!!

No choice then....2013 beckons.

I do hope that I do not have to wait until 2013....otherwise this opennet thing will become a joke....installed but wait 4 years to activate...
    Election round the corner....why not raised it to our MP!!! ha ha

Forget abt Open Net. Did you guys check out our new neighbours - Questa and 38 iSuites?

They are going for 12XX to 14xx psf. Apparently, Questa is already 87% sold out.

But the one price to look out for will be when UOL launches the new Lion City Hotel. Will definitely be a new record for the neighbourhood.

Forget abt Open Net. Did you guys check out our new neighbours - Questa and 38 iSuites?

They are going for 12XX to 14xx psf. Apparently, Questa is already 87% sold out.

But the one price to look out for will be when UOL launches the new Lion City Hotel. Will definitely be a new record for the neighbourhood.
    Hi alxyan,

How have you been?

Yup, the psf around this area is music to our ears.

As for the Lion City Hotel site, I am more looking forward to the commercial bit. Hope it will have a decent cinema and a supermarket.

Cheers.

Am settling in well, thks.

Yes, look forward to a better designed version of Novena Square in our area. How abt the name Haig Mall?

Am settling in well, thks.

Yes, look forward to a better designed version of Novena Square in our area. How abt the name Haig Mall?
    Hi alxyan,

Great to hear that you have settled in.

We (mezo and i0east) met up the last time round and it was great. Join us the next time but nothing planned yet.

Cheers.

Hi Mezo, BIC,
    I did a 3mths trial with starhub maxinfinity from nov 2010 to feb 2011. Apparently, the fibre cable is ready to be used. Maybe you can check again. I am thinking of getting m1, seems to be the cheapest.

I had checked twice with M1 (last time being Jan 11) and they said it is not ready. I have also emailed Open Net and they replied the same too. Maybe should go to Starhub since you have successfully connected on Starhub. I'll check it out over the weekend... Thks!

Quote Originally Posted by i0east
    Hi Mezo, BIC,
    I did a 3mths trial with starhub maxinfinity from nov 2010 to feb 2011. Apparently, the fibre cable is ready to be used. Maybe you can check again. I am thinking of getting m1, seems to be the cheapest.

Hi Mezo, BIC,
    Hi i0east,

Any wire truncking needed or was it just plug and play with the modem?

Ifso, how much Starhub charge for the additional truncking?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

I have checked with Starhub n Open Net. Apparently our condo is yet to wired up. The box in our DB is only the distribution terminal according to Open Net ppl. Our Management has agreed to the trunking. Open Net will contact the residents to arrange for trunking in near future. So no high speed for us fpr now (

Quote Originally Posted by centrico
    I have checked with Starhub n Open Net. Apparently our condo is yet to wired up. The box in our DB is only the distribution terminal according to Open Net ppl. Our Management has agreed to the trunking. Open Net will contact the residents to arrange for trunking in near future. So no high speed for us fpr now (
    Hi centrico,

Appreciate this info. Looks like its the case.

We just have to wait and see how this plans out!!

Cheers.

Hi BIC, no additional trunking is needed.

There are two devices, one ONT which connects to the fibre optic terminal in our db box and another device, the residential gateway (RG), is either connected directly to the ONT (place near to ONT in the db box) or u can connect one of the LAN cable to the ONT, then connect the RG to the corresponding port.

Before the start of my free trial, opennet did send one of their staff to test the signal. After verifification, starhub then sent their staff to install the two devices. I have since stopped the trial.

Hi BIC, no additional trunking is needed.

There are two devices, one ONT which connects to the fibre optic terminal in our db box and another device, the residential gateway (RG), is either connected directly to the ONT (place near to ONT in the db box) or u can connect one of the LAN cable to the ONT, then connect the RG to the corresponding port.

Before the start of my free trial, opennet did send one of their staff to test the signal. After verifification, starhub then sent their staff to install the two devices. I have since stopped the trial.
    Hi i0east.

Noted and thanks.

Its a relief to know that no additional truncking is needed.

Now its for all of us to "push" Open Net to speed-up the process to get Versilia connected to the super-highway.

I will do my bit too!!

I did a search for coverage on opennet website and it indicates that our condo is pending engagement with managing agent to start fibre installation. This is incorrect as we already have the fibre optic terminal installed inside our db box (at least 'home passed' status)

I guess opennet system is not updated and when service providers use their system to check, it will show up as not installed.

I did a search for coverage on opennet website and it indicates that our condo is pending engagement with managing agent to start fibre installation. This is incorrect as we already have the fibre optic terminal installed inside our db box (at least 'home passed' status)

I guess opennet system is not updated and when service providers use their system to check, it will show up as not installed.
    Yup, got it.

We need to get more clarity from Open Net on the status of our project.

Let's keep each other posted. Cheers.

There are two status :
    1. Home Passed (Installed but not tested)
    2. Home Reached (Tested)

Check out this website
    http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+...13-236833.html

I checked yesterday with M1 & Starhub and status has been upgraded to Home Reached instead of the previous Home Passed. Decided to wait til the next promotion period to see if there are extra goodies...

i0east, how was your trial? Do you notice any difference between the fibre optic vs the standard starhub cable?

Hi mezo, the 100mbps is definitely very fast. However, the RG wireless router is no good. I placed the router in the living room, the speed dropped to less than 5mbps in the master bedroom. In the living room, the speed is more than 30-40 Mbps.

There are two status :
    1. Home Passed (Installed but not tested)
    2. Home Reached (Tested)

Check out this website
    http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+...13-236833.html

I checked yesterday with M1 & Starhub and status has been upgraded to Home Reached instead of the previous Home Passed. Decided to wait til the next promotion period to see if there are extra goodies...

i0east, how was your trial? Do you notice any difference between the fibre optic vs the standard starhub cable?
    Hi mezo,

Excellent news!!!

My current contract with Starhub will end next month and likewise, I will wait for the next promotion from them....maybe in the next PC show in June.

Cheers.

Hi mezo,

Excellent news!!!

My current contract with Starhub will end next month and likewise, I will wait for the next promotion from them....maybe in the next PC show in June.

Cheers.
    Bro,

Is your Managing Agent, Total Estate Management?