Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: La Dolce Vita - Paya Lebar Road

Default La Dolce Vita - Paya Lebar Road

Any comments on this property along Paya Lebar Road? It is about 400m away from Bartley MRT.

Agent mentioned that the show gallery is going to launched officially this saturday. Will look out for the advertisement this friday.

Is the address correct anot? Which part of Paya Lebar? If this is the one tt I passed by (saw one tiny one by Global), then the road name shld be upper p l ..... wonder if the claim about 5 mins walk is true.

FREEHOLD project: LA DOLCE VITA 5 MINS WALK TO BARTLEY MRT (Circle Line- from May 2009) 1/2/3 bedrooms available. Near good schools - Maris Stella High School, St Gabriel's Secondary School and Bartley Secondary School. Conveniently linked to major expressways - PIE / KPE / CTE.

It's a good 15 mins walk at least. 10 mins if you walk briskly and through How Sun estate, but certainly not 5 mins walk as claimed.

Sounds like another Evania to me .. smallish.

Maybe 5 minutes is walking down the slope to the MRT and not from MRT to the condo.

At least there is a slip road separating Upp. Paya Lebar Road and this condo, unlike Evania where you probably have to step your car brakes hard in order to turn in.

If you can wait, the empty plot of land right next to Bartley MRT (and opp. Maris Stella High) will be up for tender in Nov 2009. Land area 213,000 sq ft and plot ratio of 2.8. It is a much better development in terms of size and location.

Found this short clip in youtube. Graphics preview of La Dolce Vita.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfiKR...layer_embedded#

Default Any other comments

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Sounds like another Evania to me .. smallish.
    Seems like this is not another Evania. The unit sizes are relatively large. The pool size is much bigger than the one in Evania. In terms of parking, there are designated lots in the slip road outside the development plus the free parking spaces in the landed estate behind at How Sun (for 2nd car as well as visiting friends, relatives, etc.). Also, Evania has every stack facing the afternoon sun except stack 6. However, this development, LDV seemed reasonable with only 1 stack directly in the afternoon sun.

Saw that it is in the market and all 2 bedders are snapped up. Only few units remaining. Would appreciate any comments. Thank you.

1 more sold at 1060psf in feb 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    wow so cheap! compared to Suites @ PL / CASA Cambio / Vue

Quote Originally Posted by price
    wow so cheap! compared to Suites @ PL / CASA Cambio / Vue
    High quantum.

Yes definitely higher quantum. Left several 2 bedders (1162 sqft) and the larger 3 bedders (at least 1450 sqft). Agent said all 1+1 and smaller 3 bedders are sold out. Drove pass to look at the project. Decent pool size but noticed that the developer is taking own sweet time to complete this project. Construction started some 2.5 years ago, I think. Bartley Residences behind is asking even higher psf for a 99LH...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Not loaded on URA website yet? Noticed that this psf is similar to the $1059 psf sold in May 2011. Prices are still steady!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Not loaded on URA website yet? Noticed that this psf is similar to the $1059 psf sold in May 2011. Prices are still steady!!!
    Did you get a unit here?

Quote Originally Posted by ronng
    Did you get a unit here?
    Yup... did you?

Yup... did you?
    Me too! Had a peeped at the units last weekend. Workmanship seems inferior.

What is the land size? Seems very small.

Me too! Had a peeped at the units last weekend. Workmanship seems inferior.
    Can't really tell the quality of the workmanship since its still being done up. Only thing I noticed was the small gap between the skirtings and the timble strips in one of my common room but will raise it up during initial inspection upon TOP. Not much complaints about the rest. But I guess there are much more things I like about this project. Was really impressed at the pool size for just 42 units. Think developer is taking a long time to complete the project... sigh!
    Last edited by ysyap; 18-03-12 at 08:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    What is the land size? Seems very small.
    Not too sure about the land size but the unit sizes are essentially decent, certainly not MM type. 2 bedders are 11xx sqft... enjoy the space.

Can't really tell the quality of the workmanship since its still being done up. Only thing I noticed was the small gap between the skirtings and the timble strips in one of my common room but will raise it up during initial inspection upon TOP. Not much complaints about the rest. But I guess there are much more things I like about this project. Was really impressed at the pool size for just 42 units. Think developer is taking a long time to complete the project... sigh!
    I must agree that pool size is very decent for 42 units. The kitchen cabinet design seems out dated .

I must agree that pool size is very decent for 42 units. The kitchen cabinet design seems out dated .
    wads the pool size - length, width?

2 bedders 11xxsf? So a 2 bedder is more than 1mil quantum? Who will bite? Rather buy abt same size 3 bedders in other project.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    2 bedders 11xxsf? So a 2 bedder is more than 1mil quantum? Who will bite? Rather buy abt same size 3 bedders in other project.
    This project is for those who'd prefer space than number of rooms... doubtless to say 3 bedrooms at 11xx sqft is common in many projects but living room and bedroom sizes will be smaller. Maybe I'm used to bigger living area... Also, other projects in this area are generally asking for higher psf. Some are even 99LH.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    wads the pool size - length, width?
    Its more of a squarish pool. Don't have the exact dimensions but based on my rough estimate, it is about 20m by 20m. I may be way off but roughly lah..

Its more of a squarish pool. Don't have the exact dimensions but based on my rough estimate, it is about 20m by 20m. I may be way off but roughly lah..
    Wow .. big pool really. Is your unit facing pool? i suppose the pool facing unit gets a good view as the pool is big in surface area

La Dolce Vita... ironic if someone afllicted with diabetes staying here...

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Wow .. big pool really. Is your unit facing pool? i suppose the pool facing unit gets a good view as the pool is big in surface area
    Out of the 9 stacks, only 1 stack don't have pool facing... Mine faces the pool...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    La Dolce Vita... ironic if someone afllicted with diabetes staying here...
    Don't understand!

Don't understand!
    La = The
    Dolce = Sweet
    Vita = Life