Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: La Dolce Vita - Paya Lebar Road

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce
    Yes, I am one of the early buyer of LDV. You got a unit in LDV too?
    Yup... Saw your ID... v nice!!! Stay lah... don't sell!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap

Your unit is at which stack? 3 bedder?

Your unit is at which stack? 3 bedder?
    Stack 4. 3 bedder also.

Stack 4. 3 bedder also.
    Any idea when will TOP be? Waited very long already. They are really taking their own sweet time man

Any idea when will TOP be? Waited very long already. They are really taking their own sweet time man
    You are absolutely right. Developer taking own sweet time. Since last month, the site workers revealed that they've completed everything there was to do. Everyday they are just cleaning the area and then re-cleaning and then clean area again. Nothing else. Its been 3 weeks since and still the project name sign is not up yet. Don't even know if they have submitted the papers to BCA for TOP. Sigh!

You are absolutely right. Developer taking own sweet time. Since last month, the site workers revealed that they've completed everything there was to do. Everyday they are just cleaning the area and then re-cleaning and then clean area again. Nothing else. Its been 3 weeks since and still the project name sign is not up yet. Don't even know if they have submitted the papers to BCA for TOP. Sigh!
    they better give us the keys soon or else plus renovation/move in etc..cannot move in in time before the lunar 7th mth!!! {MrsYSYAP}

Havent top how come can do ID liao? Or was this the show flat unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    Havent top how come can do ID liao? Or was this the show flat unit?
    Just give the floor plan to the ID and get 3D impressions lor...

Just give the floor plan to the ID and get 3D impressions lor...
    Can do your own using Google Sketchup, it's free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Can do your own using Google Sketchup, it's free.
    Thx for sharing... will explore that option...

Any stack 6 or 7 owners out there?

The wardrobe in the room is not what you have seen in the Sales Gallery. It looks like this. Looks very cheapo.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...G_1081_mod.jpg

In addition, the colour of the tabletop is not black as seen in the Sales Gallery.

Not sure about the sales gallery... I only saw a variety of tiles for the floor and kitchen table top. Didn't see any wardrobe. Anyway, think there is a clause in the S&P which gives the developer liberty to change some of the stuff!!!

Not sure about the sales gallery... I only saw a variety of tiles for the floor and kitchen table top. Didn't see any wardrobe. Anyway, think there is a clause in the S&P which gives the developer liberty to change some of the stuff!!!

You did not see the Sales Gallery?? You saw the kitchen table top. So did it match what you you see. I was asked to select either black or white but they did not use either. Is there such a clause that developer can change without informing buyers?? I thought that BCA had a rule dealing with this...."What you see is not what you will get.". Maybe your deal is too good that you can overlook all of these..

See if I can find more photos that I took during the sales gallery and share.

Quote Originally Posted by ronng
    You did not see the Sales Gallery?? You saw the kitchen table top. So did it match what you you see. I was asked to select either black or white but they did not use either. Is there such a clause that developer can change without informing buyers?? I thought that BCA had a rule dealing with this...."What you see is not what you will get.". Maybe your deal is too good that you can overlook all of these..

See if I can find more photos that I took during the sales gallery and share.
    Wow.... I suspect you are one of the earlier buyers in this project. I was not even asked to choose white or black surface. Just shown some table tiles.

check your letterboxes...

Quote Originally Posted by wacko
    check your letterboxes...

TOP lor... yipee!!! My agent just told me! Check letterbox by end of the week lah! Finally, after so so so long! Now must wait for developer's lawyer to write to our lawyer then if our lawyer take own sweet time, we'll wait further lor... then we go make payment then wait to collect keys. This might take another 2 weeks!!! Hmmm... But anyway its finally here!

TOP lor... yipee!!! My agent just told me! Check letterbox by end of the week lah! Finally, after so so so long! Now must wait for developer's lawyer to write to our lawyer then if our lawyer take own sweet time, we'll wait further lor... then we go make payment then wait to collect keys. This might take another 2 weeks!!! Hmmm... But anyway its finally here!
    Congrats buddy! I am still waiting for this day to come but happy for you! Guess u should be busy making the reno plans and furniture shopping etc

how cum ur lawyers so old skool... my lawyers email me PDF for fastest speed.

eh I think bro yap buy for investment not own stay ba.... so just simple fix up will do if so

ohh. Yes go ikea buy some simple furnitures can liao in dat case

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Congrats buddy! I am still waiting for this day to come but happy for you! Guess u should be busy making the reno plans and furniture shopping etc
    Thx... hmmm... not really busy lah. I'm sure your turn will come v soon. They are pretty on schedule this past 3 months although they are at least 3 months late! Now you just look forward to the lawyer's letter to inform you of payment or for you to make next payment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    how cum ur lawyers so old skool... my lawyers email me PDF for fastest speed.
    My previous experiences with this lawyer and his team is they are not concerned with speed. All according to their schedule!!! Once I asked them to write a letter and they only wrote and send the letter out one week later .

My previous experiences with this lawyer and his team is they are not concerned with speed. All according to their schedule!!! Once I asked them to write a letter and they only wrote and send the letter out one week later .
    waa maybe too much business already. my lawyer is pretty fast and uses PDF too, anyway still prefer to hold the physical document.

If you want hardcopy just print out the PDF la hahaha...

这是一则测试而已
    Last edited by carbuncle; 07-08-12 at 18:24.

Yeah, I just received my lawyer's letter via email
    Realize that the maintenance fee is quite expensive at $455/mth for 3 bedder!!
    Think the developer ripping us $$ man...

Yeah, I just received my lawyer's letter via email
    Realize that the maintenance fee is quite expensive at $455/mth for 3 bedder!!
    Think the developer ripping us $$ man...
    Ya, how come so expensive, maybe typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    I thought the agent mentioned somwhere between $280-$350.

Based on my earlier post on underutilized floor area, if developer builds the max 56 units instead of 41, the fee could have come down to just $330.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    No typo... it means your unit has 7 shares, each is $65 so adding up to $455. Mine also same!!! Indeed its expensive. Sigh! Say if we expected it to be $350/mth, then we're paying $100 more a month lor... . Next year ask for reduction to $350/mth lor!!!
    Last edited by ysyap; 09-08-12 at 16:58.

Agent's words cannot be trusted!!!