Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: La Dolce Vita - Paya Lebar Road

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    Just finished viewing and was overall quite impressed with the pool. Pretty decent considering the small devt of only 41 units. Feel quite exclusive as it has its own slip road with basement carparks (most small devts don't offer this ie those at telok kurau).

Have to say the colour and design used for kitchen is really very 80's like. Gosh the designer must be a Lao ah pek.

A few points to note:
    Jacuzzi has been scrapped. Unless u get your own penthouse jacuzzi.
    No built in wardrobes for common rooms with only mbr having the privilege. This is the first I came across.
    Only ground floor units have marble flooring for living room. All other levels come with cheap looking quartz stone?!
    Pd door/bi fold for maid's toilet at backyard. Gdness me.
    toilet looks quite nice with full glass windows. Ground floor exhibitionists no need put curtains! Lol
    There's only 6 three bedroom units left. 3 are located at stack 6 which have both master and 1 common room facing west sun.

Other than above grouches, overall feeling for project is decent. Now is just a question of price I guess. It has nearly doubled since early 2009 and up 15% since early 2011.
    Well I did notice that the marble flooring differs unit to unit. Some comes with more quartz while others are more homogeneous...

I also like that transparent lift shaft which gives that resort/hotel feel... Lol! I agree that the pool size is pretty decent for a 41 units project.

Personally I think stack 4 will escape the west sun. Only the yard area and one common room has a bit of west sun at an angle. Stack 6 is probably the worse not just coz its MBR and 1 CR has the west sun, it is also beside the power station. I think Bayou Residence provide a bit of shade by about 6 pm for the lower floors in stacks 6 to 9 though. Stack 5 will have 1 common room in direct west sun plus the master toilet (still ok). Other than stack 4, think stacks 7 and 8 will be next best but I think these 2 stacks are sold out...

Yes prices have nearly doubled since 2009 but I think all projects in Singapore have also at least raised its price by 50% since 2009 (the end of the last deep recession). I take comfort in the fact that Bartley Residences behind will serve as the buffer for this FH project. As long as prices are below that LH, I am happy! Just IMHO. Speaking only about D19, other than some projects in Punggol and the one at Riversound, most 3 bedders are asking at least $1.15mil for 99 yr LH and its not as near to city so the asking price of LDV should hold (again just IMHO).
    Last edited by ysyap; 26-06-12 at 20:15.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well I did notice that the marble flooring differs unit to unit. Some comes with more quartz while others are more homogeneous...

I also like that transparent lift shaft which gives that resort/hotel feel... Lol! I agree that the pool size is pretty decent for a 41 units project.

Personally I think stack 4 will escape the west sun. Only the yard area and one common room has a bit of west sun at an angle. Stack 6 is probably the worse not just coz its MBR and 1 CR has the west sun, it is also beside the power station. I think Bayou Residence provide a bit of shade by about 6 pm for the lower floors in stacks 6 to 9 though. Stack 5 will have 1 common room in direct west sun plus the master toilet (still ok). Other than stack 4, think stacks 7 and 8 will be next best but I think these 2 stacks are sold out...

Yes prices have nearly doubled since 2009 but I think all projects in Singapore have also at least raised its price by 50% since 2009 (the end of the last deep recession). I take comfort in the fact that Bartley Residences behind will serve as the buffer for this FH project. As long as prices are below that LH, I am happy! Just IMHO. Speaking only about D19, other than some projects in Punggol and the one at Riversound, most 3 bedders are asking at least $1.15mil for 99 yr LH and its not as near to city so the asking price of LDV should hold (again just IMHO).
    Only stack 6-9 has 3br units left.. Me looking at either stack 7 or 9.

Overall the feeling of the devt is gd. Compared to other small devt I have to say land resources group did a relatively gd job. Interior wise abit cui especially the kitchen. Haha..

Out of the 6 three bedroom units only the ground unit at stack 9 has marble (and it's small rectangular slabs not the nice posh big square). All other 5 units have only quartz stone. Looks the same across the other units cos its syntetic tiles so quite uniform. Which stack did u buy? Have u taken a look at yours?

We shld probably catch up together and discuss how to Id the place! Especially the missing wardrobes. Lol

This developer is not new. According to my agent, he showed me other projects done by them mainly in D09. That is why the way they did the project is rather different from other projects in D19. However, they used a different name. I already deleted that mail with details of their other projects but you can always ask from the agent if you eventually purchase a unit from there.
    Yah I have the e brochure.. Only one of the devt listed is by land resources group. The others are all by different names. Could be jvs or subsidiaries. No way to tell unless I go acra. Lol.

Upper floor ceiling height is 3.1m.
    I remember the ground floor unit is at least 0.2m higher than the other floors. If that's the case then the ground floor unit has 3.3m height at least! Cool

I remember the ground floor unit is at least 0.2m higher than the other floors. If that's the case then the ground floor unit has 3.3m height at least! Cool
    Actually standard door height is 2.1m Can just estimate base on the ground floor photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Actually standard door height is 2.1m Can just estimate base on the ground floor photo.
    Ahh me din know this.. Learnt something new today. Thanks bro

Only stack 6-9 has 3br units left.. Me looking at either stack 7 or 9.

Overall the feeling of the devt is gd. Compared to other small devt I have to say land resources group did a relatively gd job. Interior wise abit cui especially the kitchen. Haha..

Out of the 6 three bedroom units only the ground unit at stack 9 has marble (and it's small rectangular slabs not the nice posh big square). All other 5 units have only quartz stone. Looks the same across the other units cos its syntetic tiles so quite uniform. Which stack did u buy? Have u taken a look at yours?

We shld probably catch up together and discuss how to Id the place! Especially the missing wardrobes. Lol
    Just my opinion, stack 9, along with 1 and 2 all faces the main road so might have some noise when you are going to sleep at night... My unit is in stack 4. Mine has marble flooring but also not the square type but the 20 by 10 type I think... rectangular in shape lah...

Just my opinion, stack 9, along with 1 and 2 all faces the main road so might have some noise when you are going to sleep at night... My unit is in stack 4. Mine has marble flooring but also not the square type but the 20 by 10 type I think... rectangular in shape lah...
    yeah, but stack 9 is the only ground floor unit left. but is right beside the walkway from gate...

the slip road adds as a buffer against the main road and seems relatively ok to me when i was in the unit.

is yours a ground floor unit? if not, then it means the developer ran out of marble and replaced it with quartz stone for the unsold units! tat ain't right issit?

Default developer... greedy

was told developer is looking for no lower than 12xx psf now and not to issue cheque if it's lower than that (so agent wun offend developer)..

that is appalling when the caveats lodged in May was 1060-1100psf. 15% increase in 1 mth... power lar this developer.

decided to take my biz elsewhere.

yeah, but stack 9 is the only ground floor unit left. but is right beside the walkway from gate...

the slip road adds as a buffer against the main road and seems relatively ok to me when i was in the unit.

is yours a ground floor unit? if not, then it means the developer ran out of marble and replaced it with quartz stone for the unsold units! tat ain't right issit?
    Mine's a 3rd floor unit. I checked out my neighbor's unit and has the squarish floor marble tiles which look much better... oops! Well, I guess this project is very random to begin with, with some units with living room balcony, some with MBR balcony and some with no balcony... I guess developer is trying to build unique units thus the difference in the tiles, etc. I sense that you are looking at ground floor units...

was told developer is looking for no lower than 12xx psf now and not to issue cheque if it's lower than that (so agent wun offend developer)..

that is appalling when the caveats lodged in May was 1060-1100psf. 15% increase in 1 mth... power lar this developer.

decided to take my biz elsewhere.
    You try to give cheque through another agent lah!

Mine's a 3rd floor unit. I checked out my neighbor's unit and has the squarish floor marble tiles which look much better... oops! Well, I guess this project is very random to begin with, with some units with living room balcony, some with MBR balcony and some with no balcony... I guess developer is trying to build unique units thus the difference in the tiles, etc. I sense that you are looking at ground floor units...
    yah i wanted the ground floor unit... but anyway kenna rejected by agent for a bid of 11xx psf. too bad!

You try to give cheque through another agent lah!
    think they all work together one leh. cos exclusive by HSR...

maybe cos they need to share their comm with my agent (who helped me sell my flat so i decided to give him my biz also) so they wanna ketok me and not willing to submit a lower quantum cheque.

think they all work together one leh. cos exclusive by HSR...
    Try to call Land Resource Group @ 6337 2788 and look for Jenny. She can probably provide a more realistic feel to what price the developer is looking at. No harm trying!

Try to call Land Resource Group @ 6337 2788 and look for Jenny. She can probably provide a more realistic feel to what price the developer is looking at. No harm trying!
    ah thanks bro. this will be extremely helpful..

will drop her a call now.

yah i wanted the ground floor unit... but anyway kenna rejected by agent for a bid of 11xx psf. too bad!
    You can try contacting Chang Jiaxin. She's still advertising units in this project for $11xx psf.

You can try contacting Chang Jiaxin. She's still advertising units in this project for $11xx psf.
    yeah, hers should be resale units.. cos the 3br sqft is the older units.

yeah, hers should be resale units.. cos the 3br sqft is the older units.

That is still ok if the unit is completely brand new... But not sure does she have any ground floor unit. Saw one unit which is 1560 sqft. This might be a ground floor unit @ $10xx psf... steal it quick!!!

yah jenny said the same thing. min 1200psf to even try!

That is still ok if the unit is completely brand new... But not sure does she have any ground floor unit. Saw one unit which is 1560 sqft. This might be a ground floor unit @ $10xx psf... steal it quick!!!
    this chang jiaxin is a joke. the unit was already sold in may and she's still listing it.

this chang jiaxin is a joke. the unit was already sold in may and she's still listing it.
    U submit cheque to her and see how she explain her way out lor...

U submit cheque to her and see how she explain her way out lor...
    sometimes the owner sold via another agent but never or forgot to update other agents... it happens. was guilty of that before ooops

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    sometimes the owner sold via another agent but never or forgot to update other agents... it happens. was guilty of that before ooops
    This one developer unit leh.. So agent deserves to be shot as she receives timely update from developer! Really angry with her.. Raise my hopes only for it to be a fluke. Zzz

This one developer unit leh.. So agent deserves to be shot as she receives timely update from developer! Really angry with her.. Raise my hopes only for it to be a fluke. Zzz
    Some agents resort to such means just for that one phone call. Then she'll reason her way into convincing you to consider a higher price... just pushing her way through.

Went to measure the ceiling ht last week. Its 3.2m for non-first floor unit. The main door ht is 2.4m.

Spoke to the Bangladeshi foreman on site (a nice guy). He mentioned that all main contractor works have been completed. They are spending very day just cleaning up the place. Waiting for TOP status now. He also menrioned that the developer has converted the penthouse unit of stack 9 into a showflat, come with ID and furniture. Can go kapo and steal some ID ideas.

So how's your house hunting thus far?

Went to measure the ceiling ht last week. Its 3.2m for non-first floor unit. The main door ht is 2.4m.

Spoke to the Bangladeshi foreman on site (a nice guy). He mentioned that all main contractor works have been completed. They are spending very day just cleaning up the place. Waiting for TOP status now. He also menrioned that the developer has converted the penthouse unit of stack 9 into a showflat, come with ID and furniture. Can go kapo and steal some ID ideas.

So how's your house hunting thus far?
    sorry missed your post earlier.. me settled with a resale unit at oasis garden.

sorry missed your post earlier.. me settled with a resale unit at oasis garden.
    I've noticed from the other thread!

Default La Dolce Vita Owner Sale

Hi People

I have a unit #0X-07 at La Dolce Vita for sale. If you are interested, you can contact me - Owner Sale.

Dolce

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce
    Hi People

I have a unit #0X-07 at La Dolce Vita for sale. If you are interested, you can contact me - Owner Sale.

Dolce
    Are you the first buyer into LDV? I heard that the first unit to be sold in this project is from stack 7.

Are you the first buyer into LDV? I heard that the first unit to be sold in this project is from stack 7.
    Yes, I am one of the early buyer of LDV. You got a unit in LDV too?