Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: La Dolce Vita - Paya Lebar Road

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    La = The
    Dolce = Sweet
    Vita = Life

You funny guy (assuming you are not carbauntie )... I like this project name but now I will not see it in a similar light anymore... Lol!

Its a pity tat this project is near and yet so far to mrt

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Its a pity tat this project is near and yet so far to mrt
    On the map it looks super near! is there no road through to bartley?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    On the map it looks super near! is there no road through to bartley?
    Got....but upslope...walk to mrt 5min can hit....walk from mrt can burn fat

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Got....but upslope...walk to mrt 5min can hit....walk from mrt can burn fat
    Then this area is quite a good spot. FH + only 5mins walk. haha Wonder why are they not sold out. People prefer low quantum small rooms these days.

Then this area is quite a good spot. FH + only 5mins walk. haha Wonder why are they not sold out. People prefer low quantum small rooms these days.
    What I understand is developer did not spend money on advertising and there is no showflat. Developer took a gamble. This project started sales in 2009/10 when market was just recovering. 2.5yrs on and prices have climbed some 300psf to 400psf. Developer still have some 1x units on hand to claim their handsome profit. Now that the building is up, I see plenty of agents on weekends bringing potential buyers in and look at the actual unit... hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    What I understand is developer did not spend money on advertising and there is no showflat. Developer took a gamble. This project started sales in 2009/10 when market was just recovering. 2.5yrs on and prices have climbed some 300psf to 400psf. Developer still have some 1x units on hand to claim their handsome profit. Now that the building is up, I see plenty of agents on weekends bringing potential buyers in and look at the actual unit... hmmm...
    Wow. FH+5mins? u got it at the preview? Congrats ... very handsome capital gain on paper!!! Can sell for good moneyyyyyy

Where else in Singapore do u get FH land and <5mins to MRT? Potong Pasir/City Sq?

I think there's one or two FH condos near Marymount MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Wow. FH+5mins? u got it at the preview? Congrats ... very handsome capital gain on paper!!! Can sell for good moneyyyyyy
    Didn't get it at preview... hopefully got handsome capital gain on paper.

Where else in Singapore do u get FH land and <5mins to MRT? Potong Pasir/City Sq?
    Not sure about new launches but older ones got quite a few... Sun Rosier, Cherryhill, Rosalia Park are among some of those but prices have climbed since.

You funny guy (assuming you are not carbauntie )... I like this project name but now I will not see it in a similar light anymore... Lol!
    Wa lao my nick is a single word not made up of carb and uncle!!! You see la. Now I never see my nick in the same light again also...

Wa lao my nick is a single word not made up of carb and uncle!!! You see la. Now I never see my nick in the same light again also...
    Better than Car Buncle..

Buncle:

An Uncle that lives in your house. Usually, is on disability for a false injury. They smoke cigars and wear jogging pants. Typically, a Buncle can be seen lingering around your neighborhood, in a creepy, rapist fashion. Some believe Buncle's are pederasts, although, there is no evidence thus far. All Buncle's are habitual liars. Creating fiction about partying with celebrities, being watched by Feds, etc..Steer clear of all Buncle's unless you have time to spare. When one interacts, there is no telling when a Buncle will ever end his ramblings. It is said to be an abbreviation of the phrase, " Uncle Bum".

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Better than Car Buncle..

Buncle:

An Uncle that lives in your house. Usually, is on disability for a false injury. They smoke cigars and wear jogging pants. Typically, a Buncle can be seen lingering around your neighborhood, in a creepy, rapist fashion. Some believe Buncle's are pederasts, although, there is no evidence thus far. All Buncle's are habitual liars. Creating fiction about partying with celebrities, being watched by Feds, etc..Steer clear of all Buncle's unless you have time to spare. When one interacts, there is no telling when a Buncle will ever end his ramblings. It is said to be an abbreviation of the phrase, " Uncle Bum".
    You people are evil to newbies!!!!! But learnt a new term today.... Is it local slang?

Talking

You people are evil to newbies!!!!! But learnt a new term today.... Is it local slang?
    Think it's American slang.

Induction, my friend, induction. Some call it orientation... . Anyway, we learn new things daily.

Main contractor say they will hand the project back to developer in June. TOP anytime after that... but TOP status may take another month or so...

Main contractor say they will hand the project back to developer in June. TOP anytime after that... but TOP status may take another month or so...
    Shouldnt' the main con hand over to the developer after obtaining TOP cert?

Quote Originally Posted by peterlee
    Shouldnt' the main con hand over to the developer after obtaining TOP cert?
    You do have a point... hmmm... think TOP will be in June then... so key collection will start anytime from June...

Default LRG Development

anyone has more profile on developer? is this their maiden effort?

any feedback on this project is much appreciated. thanks..

Default Food for thought

Just finished viewing and was overall quite impressed with the pool. Pretty decent considering the small devt of only 41 units. Feel quite exclusive as it has its own slip road with basement carparks (most small devts don't offer this ie those at telok kurau).

Have to say the colour and design used for kitchen is really very 80's like. Gosh the designer must be a Lao ah pek.

A few points to note:
    Jacuzzi has been scrapped. Unless u get your own penthouse jacuzzi.
    No built in wardrobes for common rooms with only mbr having the privilege. This is the first I came across.
    Only ground floor units have marble flooring for living room. All other levels come with cheap looking quartz stone?!
    Pd door/bi fold for maid's toilet at backyard. Gdness me.
    toilet looks quite nice with full glass windows. Ground floor exhibitionists no need put curtains! Lol
    There's only 6 three bedroom units left. 3 are located at stack 6 which have both master and 1 common room facing west sun.

Other than above grouches, overall feeling for project is decent. Now is just a question of price I guess. It has nearly doubled since early 2009 and up 15% since early 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    Just finished viewing and was overall quite impressed with the pool. Pretty decent considering the small devt of only 41 units. Feel quite exclusive as it has its own slip road with basement carparks (most small devts don't offer this ie those at telok kurau).

Have to say the colour and design used for kitchen is really very 80's like. Gosh the designer must be a Lao ah pek.

A few points to note:
    Jacuzzi has been scrapped. Unless u get your own penthouse jacuzzi.
    No built in wardrobes for common rooms with only mbr having the privilege. This is the first I came across.
    Only ground floor units have marble flooring for living room. All other levels come with cheap looking quartz stone?!
    Pd door/bi fold for maid's toilet at backyard. Gdness me.
    toilet looks quite nice with full glass windows. Ground floor exhibitionists no need put curtains! Lol
    There's only 6 three bedroom units left. 3 are located at stack 6 which have both master and 1 common room facing west sun.

Other than above grouches, overall feeling for project is decent. Now is just a question of price I guess. It has nearly doubled since early 2009 and up 15% since early 2011.
    Would you by any chance know what's the ceiling height? The pictures on property guru looks like it's at least 3.3m ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Would you by any chance know what's the ceiling height? The pictures on property guru looks like it's at least 3.3m ceiling.
    For ground floor unit it's ard 3.2 m if I dun recall wrongly. For the higher units is less than 3m, think 2.8m..

U interested in the project too? We can most likely be neibors soon!

For ground floor unit it's ard 3.2 m if I dun recall wrongly. For the higher units is less than 3m, think 2.8m..

U interested in the project too? We can most likely be neibors soon!
    It looks like a nice project but out of my budget for now.

It looks like a nice project but out of my budget for now.
    Yah these days really money no enough. Some days I wish I've got a fed printing machine at home! Lol

Yah these days really money no enough. Some days I wish I've got a fed printing machine at home! Lol
    Another good thing about this project is that the average unit size is a very generous 136 sqm (GFA divide by 41) which implies that it's less crowded to live in or they had underutilized the GFA when they could have built up to 56 units based on average of 100sqm per unit. Good enbloc potential in future?

Another good thing about this project is that the average unit size is a very generous 136 sqm (GFA divide by 41) which implies that it's less crowded to live in or they had underutilized the GFA when they could have built up to 56 units based on average of 100sqm per unit. Good enbloc potential in future?
    yeah, i like the devt cos it's relatively spacious and not so cramped. not thinking so far ahead regards to enbloc potential... but always good to know there's potential.

Upper floor ceiling height is 3.1m.

It is the only project along that slip road that has a rear gate to access How Sun Drive and so hit Bartley MRT in just 5.5 mins (I timed it when I walked) but coming back will be about 6.5 mins (upslope).

anyone has more profile on developer? is this their maiden effort?

any feedback on this project is much appreciated. thanks..
    This developer is not new. According to my agent, he showed me other projects done by them mainly in D09. That is why the way they did the project is rather different from other projects in D19. However, they used a different name. I already deleted that mail with details of their other projects but you can always ask from the agent if you eventually purchase a unit from there.