Thread: SkyPark@Somerset (D9, Freehold, TG Pte Ltd)

ryan Guest

Default SkyPark@Somerset (D9, Freehold, TG Pte Ltd)

UNCOVER THE HEIGHT OF LUXURY LIVING set amidst the hustle and bustle of Singapore’s retail district, ORCHARD ROAD. A new concept in luxury living – Bungalows in the sky – you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how far we’ve gone to make sure your experience only the best in every aspect.

DOUBLE THE LUXURY – Every apartment at SKYPARK is a duplex unit. And every home comes with a stunning 180 degree panoramic view of the surroundings.

Developer: TG Pte. Ltd

Address: 22 St. Thomas Walk (District 9)

Tenure: FREEHOLD

Site Area: 29,462 sqft (2,732 sqm)

Type of Development: One Block of 33-storey of high end residential apartments with Private “Bubble Lift” and Sky Terrace.

All units come with 2 basement carpark.

Number of Units: 29 luxury apartments

Unit Area (Sq Ft): 3,196 (3 Bedroom), 3,347 (4 Bedroom), 5,963 / 6,189 (Penthouse)

Facilities: 40 m Swimming Pool (6 lane), Sun Deck, Water Jet Pool, Grand Lounge, Hidden Garden, Landscape Deck, Multi-Purpose Function Room (Air-Con), Seating and Reading Lounge, Chauffeur Room in Basement, Storage Area (Golf Bag) in Basement, Cigar Terrace, Separate car park entrance for Visitor. 

Architect – MKPL (Botanic on Lloyd, Scotts HighPark, Glentrees)

Landscaping – Cicada (St. Regis, Oceanfront, The Equatorial, Newton Suites)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: SkyPark@Somerset (D9, Freehold, TG Pte Ltd)

Unregistered Guest

This used to be St Thomas Mansions. It could be blocked on all sides when the rest of St Thomas en bloc projects are constructed.

bump Guest

bump

any comments?

Unregistered Guest

What is the selling price??

Anybody know it there are any other similiar developments (large terrace, similiar sized condo units) in Singapore (Prime, Katong, and D05)?

Quote Originally Posted by kalumder
    Anybody know it there are any other similiar developments (large terrace, similiar sized condo units) in Singapore (Prime, Katong, and D05)?
    D5 alot

Palisades ranging from 2600 sqft to 4300 sqft 2-4 bedrooms
    Island View 2800 - 3800 sqft 3-4 bedrooms .. .
    The Peak 5500 sqft 5 bedrooms

The same developer is developing a similar concept called The Oliv at Balmoral area i think.

Quote Originally Posted by kalumder

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    The same developer is developing a similar concept called The Oliv at Balmoral area i think.
    Thank you, that is an interesting development. Shall keep my eyes on it, and have a look at the location next time I visit. If it is surrounded by highrises than it wont be interesting. How ever the concept looks great

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    D5 alot

Palisades ranging from 2600 sqft to 4300 sqft 2-4 bedrooms
    Island View 2800 - 3800 sqft 3-4 bedrooms .. .
    The Peak 5500 sqft 5 bedrooms
    Thanks the peak is interesting. I was actually thinking more of D04. I was wondering if there was anything else besides Mount Faber Lodge. What are your opinions on that area? Do you think it is realistic to presume that within 20-30 years the Cargo Terminal (Tanjong Pagar + Keppel) will be moved somewhere else, and the land will be opened up for comemrcial/residential developement? It seems like a bit of a waste and eyesore for a striving city like Singapore to have a cargo terminal there in the long term. Mount Faber lodge at a resonable price might be worth the gamble in the long term or?.