Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Residences @ Killiney (D9, Freehold, Hoi Hup Realty)

Default Residences @ Killiney (D9, Freehold, Hoi Hup Realty)

anyone has information for this project?

i think is One Devonshire by Allgreen

Ppl saying now market picking up .....

so i guess is this project cos is the only one left at Killinery

any idea when it will be launched? and how much psf? any advise?

no idea of when it will be launch

The psf i think will be like 1800 to 2000psf

i think these are 2 different projects. Residences @ Kiliney is opposite One Devonshire.

i think so too. anyone got information about this project.

details not yet out but u can sign up with the agents who are advertising and get the brochures from them when they are available.

HOT NEW LAUNCH !!!

Residences @ Killiney

Launching very soon!
    Tenure : Freehold
    Total no. of units : 68
    2br / 2+ study : 1055/1076/1324sf
    3br / 3+study : 1496/1550/1625sf
    4br : 2325/2368sf
    4br Penthouse : 5059-6760sf (04 x units)
    Private Lift Access
    Luxurious Furnishing and exclusive private lift provided for all units!
    Walk to Orchard Shopping Belt & MRT.

PRE-BOOKING STARTS NOW!!

Call for a non-obligatory presentation today!!

Enquiry Hotline : +65 81835132

Pls visit my website @ www.lusholmz.com for more details and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    HOT NEW LAUNCH !!!

Residences @ Killiney

Launching very soon!
    Tenure : Freehold
    Total no. of units : 68
    2br / 2+ study : 1055/1076/1324sf
    3br / 3+study : 1496/1550/1625sf
    4br : 2325/2368sf
    4br Penthouse : 5059-6760sf (04 x units)
    Private Lift Access
    Luxurious Furnishing and exclusive private lift provided for all units!
    Walk to Orchard Shopping Belt & MRT.

PRE-BOOKING STARTS NOW!!

Call for a non-obligatory presentation today!!

Enquiry Hotline : +65 81835132

Pls visit my website @ www.lusholmz.com for more details and pictures
    What's the likely price psf?

indicative i heard ard $16xx-17xx private preview ard mid/end june

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    indicative i heard ard $16xx-17xx private preview ard mid/end june
    Whoa, that's really pricey. At least for me, but probably not for the location. The floorplans look good; very little space wasted on balconies or planters, and the facilities and fittings seem nice, at least on paper.

mind to share where u get to see the floor plan..?

Quote Originally Posted by propertyguru
    Whoa, that's really pricey. At least for me, but probably not for the location. The floorplans look good; very little space wasted on balconies or planters, and the facilities and fittings seem nice, at least on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by 爱屋及乌
    mind to share where u get to see the floor plan..?
    See here:

http://www.assetomgt.com/realty/down...eyBrochure.pdf

if we compare One Devonshire with Residences @ Kiliney, One Devonshire's 2, 3 and 4 bedroom are smaller sized compared to this. Both are likely to be launching around the same time sometime this month and are located opposite one another. Looks like One Devonshire's psf will likely be higher while the 2 projects try to keep the absolute quantums similar.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    if we compare One Devonshire with Residences @ Kiliney, One Devonshire's 2, 3 and 4 bedroom are smaller sized compared to this. Both are likely to be launching around the same time sometime this month and are located opposite one another. Looks like One Devonshire's psf will likely be higher while the 2 projects try to keep the absolute quantums similar.
    Actually I was quite surprised at the sizes of the Residences@Kiliney units. Seem to run against recent developer trends of building smaller units to lower the absolute quantums. At the indicative psf, the cheapest unit in R@K would be at least $1.5m.

yup, i think One Devonshire's 2 bedroom at 904sq ft would also likely cost at least $1.5m as well. I think R@K was planned during boom times and given that there is a slight improvement in market sentiment and that the market is a bit sick of monkey sized units by now, Hoi Hup may think it is an opportune time to test market for large units. Hutton's will probably as usual say the selling point is lower psf than One Devonshire blah blah blah.

I think the recent activity at Kiliney, Devonshire and Martin place/tong watt area has been centered around decent sized units. The Wharf, Martin Place Residences and Lippo's Rivergate units all sold well despite being big sized and larger quantum. Nathan Residences still snapped up despite being small units but at least the 2 bedroom at 786 sq ft are efficient enough to fit in at 2 queen sized beds vs Illuminaire which was a monkey sized joke.

Luma is also a big joke. asking for 1500psf+ to 1700psf+ for River Valley Grove location just because their showflat is located at Leonie Hill.

Actually I was quite surprised at the sizes of the Residences@Kiliney units. Seem to run against recent developer trends of building smaller units to lower the absolute quantums. At the indicative psf, the cheapest unit in R@K would be at least $1.5m.

I think R@K will cost way much higher, it is not possible to price @ $1.5m otherwise their 2rms will be min $1420psf lol...

assuming 1.6m, 1500psf+. One Devonshire if priced at same quantum would be 1770psf! But not surprising since there are only 14 units of 2 bedrooms at One Devonshire. According to this Knight Frank agent's website,

http://www.onedevonshire.sg/

"One Devonshire 2 Bedrooms pre-booking close Thursday, 04 June 2009 18:20 Lady and Gentleman, the pre-booking for the 2 bedrooms for One Devonshire are close. Due to the overwhelming response, we are not accepting anymore pre-booking for the 2 bedrooms unit."

I think R@K will cost way much higher, it is not possible to price @ $1.5m otherwise their 2rms will be min $1420psf lol...

frankly speaking.. i doubt developer would wanna drop until $1.5k psf especially due to the recent demand which they wanna capitalize on. I believe pricing will be frm $1600psf making the 2bedders around $1.7m . R@K 2rms oso pretty limited around 24units

But looking at both, assuming the psf is around the same 1 devonshire seems better with the facilities and smaller unit size (unlike the mickey mouse units over at illuminaire)

Not sure what's the view of the forumers here about prices at devnoshire n killiney at 16xx-17xx psf given the close proximity to somerset mrt and the new shopping malls within 5mins of walk and also the OGC ntuc opposite haha..

Also recent transaction at s@c seems to be doing at 16xx+ and those are bigger units

hahaha, we are already bidding up the developers' asking prices among ourselves. I think Allgreen will definitely price One Devonshire at higher psf to R@K and quantum about the same. So now we are up to 1.7m for 2 bedders already. This is getting out of hand hee. 1600+psf for R@K and 1800+psf for One Devonshire 2 bedders. Phew.

Totally agree that 1 Devonshire is more attractive. Very efficient design, small unit size and yet zero wastage of space.

frankly speaking.. i doubt developer would wanna drop until $1.5k psf especially due to the recent demand which they wanna capitalize on. I believe pricing will be frm $1600psf making the 2bedders around $1.7m . R@K 2rms oso pretty limited around 24units

But looking at both, assuming the psf is around the same 1 devonshire seems better with the facilities and smaller unit size (unlike the mickey mouse units over at illuminaire)

haha no lar not trying to talk up the market but rather giving opinion based on the developer's POV but of cse $1.7m not many pple will be willing to pay at that price haha

Looks like 1600 to 1800psf has just become the new norm for new launches in this area because martin place set that area at 1300 to 1600psf. I feel the prices should be capped here. How to go up somemore?!

Not sure what's the view of the forumers here about prices at devnoshire n killiney at 16xx-17xx psf given the close proximity to somerset mrt and the new shopping malls within 5mins of walk and also the OGC ntuc opposite haha..

Also recent transaction at s@c seems to be doing at 16xx+ and those are bigger units

yup, that's what i meant. We are just trying to guess what price developer will launch.

wait a minute, highest floors at Martin Place Residences 2 bedrooms (1044sq ft), hit 1600psf, so that's already 1.67m. Lower floors probably paid more than 1.4m as well. People will indeed be willing to fork out 1.7m for 2 bedders at devonshire/kiliney afterall. You are right, 1.5m and 1.6m, developers won't sell those 2 bedders.

haha no lar not trying to talk up the market but rather giving opinion based on the developer's POV but of cse $1.7m not many pple will be willing to pay at that price haha

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yup, that's what i meant. We are just trying to guess what price developer will launch.

wait a minute, highest floors at Martin Place Residences 2 bedrooms (1044sq ft), hit 1600psf, so that's already 1.67m. Lower floors probably paid more than 1.4m as well. People will indeed be willing to fork out 1.7m for 2 bedders at devonshire/kiliney afterall. You are right, 1.5m and 1.6m, developers won't sell those 2 bedders.
    martin place is cock location lar and beside temple.. though i do not doubt the excellent view at top floor but at $1.67m??? But at least not that bad compare to some of those who paid $200K-300k more last yr lol

an agent told me that Frasers Centrepoint gave those 28 buyers a 300k discount to buy one extra unit recently, some sort of compensation i guess. 28 preview buyers probably had money to buy more units anyway so its a clever gesture and double the sales. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and everyone is happy

oh well, if there are people who would fork out more than 1.6m for martin place then there will be people who can fork out 1.7m for devonshire/kiliney.

let's just stay out and wait for things to cool off

martin place is cock location lar and beside temple.. though i do not doubt the excellent view at top floor but at $1.67m??? But at least not that bad compare to some of those who paid $200K-300k more last yr lol

my guess is at least 1800psf ~
    huat ahh!!!!

august bought house already? huat liao lah!

Quote Originally Posted by august
    my guess is at least 1800psf ~
    huat ahh!!!!

lol well it is pretty standard for developers to use this kinda of stunt becoz the buyers basically cant do anything.. a gd phsychological tactic the lure b those buyers to buy more n boost more sales for the developer. FCL is still making quite a handsome sum even at $14xxpsf @ more than 400psf easily given the fact that the land cost onie 600+ psf... i guess those buyers who did buy the 2nd unit were carrothead twice haha

these are rich people so don't have to worry for them. Got invited to the super VVVVVIP Preview leh. (that's why paid 1800 to 2000psf).

lol well it is pretty standard for developers to use this kinda of stunt becoz the buyers basically cant do anything.. a gd phsychological tactic the lure b those buyers to buy more n boost more sales for the developer. FCL is still making quite a handsome sum even at $14xxpsf @ more than 400psf easily given the fact that the land cost onie 600+ psf... i guess those buyers who did buy the 2nd unit were carrothead twice haha