Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Lynnsville 331 at Pasir Panjang Road

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    23

    Default Lynnsville 331 at Pasir Panjang Road

    Seem like not alot of interests on the project..very near shell and Science Park 2.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Hi darkromeo,

    that was one of the development i came across but during that time i wasn't sure who to look for so in the end bought Murano...........as i am only looking at brand new and freehold......

    they have basement car park (i think) cool......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    426

    Default

    I had a chance to see inside...the rooms are VERY small.

    Like put one bed, one table, one cupboard, and only got walking space, barely.

    Dun be fooled by the advertised "area" as it includes a lot of unuseable space, all the stairwells...

    I wonder if all the new townhouses are like that along P Panjang Rd?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    I saw one unit before.
    If you like exercise your leg muscle, you can climb up & down the stairs every now & then
    Otherwise you don't feel like coming down again just to get a glass of water in the kitchen.

  5. #5
    xebay11 is offline New Launch Project Specialist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    I saw one unit before.
    If you like exercise your leg muscle, you can climb up & down the stairs every now & then
    Otherwise you don't feel like coming down again just to get a glass of water in the kitchen.
    Put fridge in top floor lah. Most multi-story landed homes are like that. The only difference btw a good multi-story landed home, is that a good one must have enough space or good design to accomodate eldery occupants on the ground floor (granny flat), the rest of the younger ones can climb.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xebay11
    Put fridge in top floor lah. Most multi-story landed homes are like that. The only difference btw a good multi-story landed home, is that a good one must have enough space or good design to accomodate eldery occupants on the ground floor (granny flat), the rest of the younger ones can climb.
    Washing machine on level 3...to sun the clothes on roof terrace easily!

    And level one bedroom is very important! We all will be old one day, unless we die young. I have prepared my abode for old age...I have a granny's bedroom on level one...but it is not for granny(passed away oredi), it is for me!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    build lift lor

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    build lift lor
    Lift, if got space, or else chair lift that follows the banister of the stairs, but not every house got space for lift shaft, and some staircases turn and turn and turn, until chairlift railing won't fit...

    Sembawang got some new houses, with built-in lifts.

  9. #9
    xebay11 is offline New Launch Project Specialist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    Washing machine on level 3...to sun the clothes on roof terrace easily!

    And level one bedroom is very important! We all will be old one day, unless we die young. I have prepared my abode for old age...I have a granny's bedroom on level one...but it is not for granny(passed away oredi), it is for me!
    Ha Ha can sun in backyard, the roof terrace should be outdoor jaccuzi ma. Me have sloping roof though

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xebay11
    Ha Ha can sun in backyard, the roof terrace should be outdoor jaccuzi ma. Me have sloping roof though
    Lynnsville got no yard...walk out of kitchen...and fall into swimming pool!

  11. #11
    xebay11 is offline New Launch Project Specialist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Lift to me is impractical, cost and maintenance wise. To each his own.

Similar Threads

  1. LTA eyes widening of Pasir Panjang Road by 2017
    By richwang in forum District 5
    Replies: 18
    -: 07-06-13, 13:55
  2. 258 Pasir Panjang Road
    By richwang in forum District 5
    Replies: 6
    -: 04-10-10, 18:34
  3. Pasir Panjang Village to go
    By WoodyWoo in forum District 5
    Replies: 10
    -: 22-11-09, 15:41
  4. Looking for a place in Pasir Panjang
    By Lou in forum District 5
    Replies: 7
    -: 04-04-08, 11:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •