Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910152025 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Unregistered123 Guest

Default Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    That is because some people like to buy cheap unit la.

Cheap unit will lost privacy & good view !!!

You will never get low floor unit more expensive than high floor unit.

Developer also price high floor unit more expensive than low floor unit. Low floor units is always available in most of the non-sold out project.
    Not ture. The Sea View does not have sea view, so the best view is the pool view. and only the low floor units can have that better four season view and green.

But the high floor can only see the other block's balcony view or busy road view or other properties' roof view :P

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BOW WOW
    PRICE GONNA DROP FOR SURE. READ THE PAPER REPORTS. 1450 WOULD BE DOWN TO 750 SOON. ITS COMING..
    see yesterday (22-May) MyPaper Money Section: "Why property market will
    see prolonged downturn" and AsiaOne
    http://business.asiaone.com/Business...522-66439.html

HOPES that a slowdown in Singapore's property market is temporary are fading, as an uncertain economic outlook and a looming housing glut threaten to plunge the sector into a prolonged downturn.

Home builders such as CapitaLand, Keppel Land and GuocoLand have delayed launching new projects in the moribund market, taking a hit to first-quarter earnings as they hoped for a rebound later this year.

With home prices expected to fall 30 to 40 per cent over the next three years, Singapore's developers could be badly hit and analysts may slash their earnings estimates further.

'This is the start of a multi- year price correction. Private residential property prices could easily fall by up to 30 per cent by 2010,' said Barclays Capital economist Leong Wai Ho.

In a report this month, Credit Suisse saw rents and property prices falling by as much as 40 per cent.

Warning signs have been flashing as first quarter 2008 sales volumes slumped to the lowest in five years and price growth slowed for two straight quarters, amid concerns about a global economic slowdown and the United States sub-prime mortgage crisis scaring off potential home buyers.

Mr Leong said an impending oversupply will worsen the problem, with 66,000 new homes expected to be completed over the next four years, against a forecast demand of 50,000.

The three-month Singapore Interbank Offered Rate - a benchmark for mortgage loans - has fallen below 1.3 per cent, but that may not be enough to revive buyers' flagging confidence, economists say.

Analysts expect speculators will dispose of about 700 units on the cheap this year, and another 2,000 next year, as the properties near completion and instalments are due.

But some developers are still counting on home prices to rise for at least another year.

'This is a temporary hiccup. We just had a boom starting in 2006 and it's usually a seven- year cycle,' said property tycoon Kwek Leng Beng, who heads Singapore's No. 2 developer City Developments.

Unregistered123 Guest

Support! Agree!!
    People who bought house in high price always defend this kind info, even news paper keep on warning, still don't accept it, and yet say other ppl are boat misser, sour grape eater... funny and silly!

unconvinced Guest

Support! Agree!!
    People who bought house in high price always defend this kind info, even news paper keep on warning, still don't accept it, and yet say other ppl are boat misser, sour grape eater... funny and silly!
    that was the same article i posted 2 days ago, in any case,
    remember they did not buy at the high ($700-800psf at launch?), but are merely trying to justify the high asking prices ...

like i said, the simple fact remains that prices should drift lower
    so patience is a virtue ...

Unregistered123 Guest

Talking Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Not ture. The Sea View does not have sea view, so the best view is the pool view. and only the low floor units can have that better four season view and green.

But the high floor can only see the other block's balcony view or busy road view or other properties' roof view :P
    The Market pricing is the best to tell you which type of unit is good or bad.

Low floor unit with no privacy all the time ! 7 X 24hrs..

Would you want all eyes in the pool to be staring at you while you laze
    around in your living room, bedroom & balcony or even bath room ? Ha Ha...the answer is clear la. Ah yu...go back and stay in HDB la...less problem.

That why today so many low floor units for sales in the market !!

In the City country, how to get view with no other properties ? Your HDB block can't see any building in front of you ?...No point con yourself bad unit is a good unit. Market Pricing will tell you everything.

Just show us data with 2nd floor unit can sell better pricing than high floor unit in the market. We will follow you...

Unregistered123 Guest

Poor desperate high floor defender... What a pity!

Unregistered123 Guest

Would you want all eyes in the pool to be staring at you while you laze
    around in your living room, bedroom & balcony or even bath room ? Ha Ha...the answer is clear la. Ah yu...go back and stay in HDB la...less problem.

That why today so many low floor units for sales in the market !!

In the City country, how to get view with no other properties ? Your HDB block can't see any building in front of you ?...No point con yourself bad unit is a good unit. Market Pricing will tell you everything.

Just show us data with 2nd floor unit can sell better pricing than high floor unit in the market. We will follow you...
    halo! we are talking the Siew View, go there see then say, ok?

Unregistered123 Guest

Cool Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Quote Originally Posted by unconvinced
    that was the same article i posted 2 days ago, in any case,
    remember they did not buy at the high ($700-800psf at launch?), but are merely trying to justify the high asking prices ...

like i said, the simple fact remains that prices should drift lower
    so patience is a virtue ...
    You are right! Be patient, see who will win... the URA shows the transactions getting less and less. let's see how long the first hand owner can hold in such a high price...

Unregistered123 Guest

Talking Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Poor desperate high floor defender... What a pity!
    URA shows the transactions will tell everyone the true info.

Low floor unit owner is pity of their low translations and low asking price. Even four season pool view also can't help. No privacy all the time.

All eyes in the pool to be staring at you while you laze
    around in your living room, bedroom & balcony or even bath room. he he...Oh my God !

paperplate Guest

I dont think owners for the seaview will sell anything below $900psf within the next few mths...Since they bot it so cheap at around 600-700psf and currently mortgage rates at around 2.25 to 2.8%...they can simply rent out cheap and easily get anything above 5% rental yield..with mortgage rates at 2.5%, their ROI easily hit 8-10%..

Furthermore, they may not know wat to do with their profits if they sell very cheap now below 900psf...they cant buy another house now for sure, stock market are more uncertain, oil, gold and commodities oredi at their all time high(very risky to go in now), FD only 1 to 1.5%, bonds at around 3%..With inflation at all time high of 6-7% now..i dont tink it is worthwhile to sell so cheap now if i were to own any units over there...

I will definitely rent out for 2yrs and wait for the storm to be over.

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paperplate
    I dont think owners for the seaview will sell anything below $900psf within the next few mths...Since they bot it so cheap at around 600-700psf and currently mortgage rates at around 2.25 to 2.8%...they can simply rent out cheap and easily get anything above 5% rental yield..with mortgage rates at 2.5%, their ROI easily hit 8-10%..

Furthermore, they may not know wat to do with their profits if they sell very cheap now below 900psf...they cant buy another house now for sure, stock market are more uncertain, oil, gold and commodities oredi at their all time high(very risky to go in now), FD only 1 to 1.5%, bonds at around 3%..With inflation at all time high of 6-7% now..i dont tink it is worthwhile to sell so cheap now if i were to own any units over there...

I will definitely rent out for 2yrs and wait for the storm to be over.
    Therefore potential buyer should put on hold first, sicne so many uncertaincy...

Unregistered...... Guest

yeah continue holding off your purchases until prices fly away again then you regret. Was at the Nassim Park Residences showflat yesterday. Over the weekend when it was previewed all the ground floor patio units were sold out. That probably works out to 30 units at prices of around S$15 million each. Ground floor units are about 5500 sq ft and based on the asking of $2,900 to $3,300 psf for the remaining units when i was at the showflat yeseterday.

Unregistered123 Guest

Question Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered......
    yeah continue holding off your purchases until prices fly away again then you regret. Was at the Nassim Park Residences showflat yesterday. Over the weekend when it was previewed all the ground floor patio units were sold out. That probably works out to 30 units at prices of around S$15 million each. Ground floor units are about 5500 sq ft and based on the asking of $2,900 to $3,300 psf for the remaining units when i was at the showflat yeseterday.
    wow, singapore got so much rich ppl meh?

Unregistered123 Guest

I love the Sea View landscape, but who can convince me to accept the super tiny bedrooms?

paperplate Guest

Depending on wat u want...

Sad to say that, nowadays all the new launches are having tiny bedrooms due to the space given to the bay window. It is almost impossible to fit a queensize bed and a study table in the common bedrooms.

U will have to custom built ur bed onto the baywindows to cr8 a larger living space.

If you must have a big living space, you should go for landed properties or older HDB flats...There are in fact many landed properties below 1.5mil.

Uregistered Guest

I love the Sea View landscape, but who can convince me to accept the super tiny bedrooms?
    Agree the tiny bedrooms are in the 3 bedroom Type B and C and one of the room in Type D (4 bed) is as well.

However take a look at Type E (4 bed) and there is some difference in the
    bedroom sizes.

Unregistered123 Guest

Thumbs down Re: The Sea View (D15, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Quote Originally Posted by Uregistered
    Agree the tiny bedrooms are in the 3 bedroom Type B and C and one of the room in Type D (4 bed) is as well.

However take a look at Type E (4 bed) and there is some difference in the
    bedroom sizes.
    Not really that bigger lah. A king size bed can easily fill the master bedroom, then you have to find a way to put 2 bedside tables! Worse thing is the wardrobe is so little even in Type E... The Sea View is good, but generally the bed rooms and storage areas are too little to most of us, regardless the background from landed, old Condo or even HDB flat.

Unregistered888 Guest

Not really that bigger lah. A king size bed can easily fill the master bedroom, then you have to find a way to put 2 bedside tables! Worse thing is the wardrobe is so little even in Type E... The Sea View is good, but generally the bed rooms and storage areas are too little to most of us, regardless the background from landed, old Condo or even HDB flat.
    The first impression when I collected my Type E unit, was, rooms are too small. It is still small, nevetheless, we mount the beds over the baywindow, and build storage under the mattress, the bed room now look so much more spacious with more storage space.

This is a wonderful project. I have seen many many new condo in the last two years, all bedrooms are about the same size unless the 4 bedrooms come more than 2000 sq ft like Sky@Eleven..

any seaview?

nregistered Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    any seaview?
    hey why only have seaview then its a good house eh ?

why u whole day want to stand at the window and stare at the sea then
    what u get - view of the sea is not everything lah.......

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    The first impression when I collected my Type E unit, was, rooms are too small. It is still small, nevetheless, we mount the beds over the baywindow, and build storage under the mattress, the bed room now look so much more spacious with more storage space.

This is a wonderful project. I have seen many many new condo in the last two years, all bedrooms are about the same size unless the 4 bedrooms come more than 2000 sq ft like Sky@Eleven..
    Have you done already? I think you'd better check with FengShui master for this, as I remember the bed again window is not a good idea, not able to retain money or something like that...

Double check first before you proceed if you believe FengShui. Good luck.

Unregistered123 Guest

Talking

Have you done already? I think you'd better check with FengShui master for this, as I remember the bed again window is not a good idea, not able to retain money or something like that...

Double check first before you proceed if you believe FengShui. Good luck.
    Can't retain money ??? Ha Ha...she have more than 10+ Condo Apartment in East Coast Area. FengShui will never work for her. She is too well already la...

paperplate Guest

I totally do not believe fengshui. I get to know some ppl who actually changed their names and yet life still sucks for them.

I believe by having strong will and confidence for example, will actually motivate u in your life....Happiness and wealth will follow.

Remember those fengshui master who give their prediction on WC finals??

Only one smart FSM says 'Ball is round'.

No offend to strong fenshui believers!

Some believe and some dont believe lol

ocean Guest

35, AMBER RD, 14-15
    Project Name : THE SEA VIEW Postal (Old/New) : 1543/439945
    Contract Date : 29/05/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 722 P.S.F
    Property Type : APT Land (Area/Rate) : S.F / P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,018,302

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29, AMBER RD, 20-04
    Project Name : THE SEA VIEW Postal (Old/New) : 1543/439942
    Contract Date : 23/05/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1200 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,976,400

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33, AMBER RD, 16-12
    Project Name : THE SEA VIEW Postal (Old/New) : 1543/439944
    Contract Date : 21/05/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1280 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,804,800

31, AMBER RD, 14-09
    Project Name : THE SEA VIEW Postal (Old/New) : 1543/439943
    Contract Date : 09/05/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1277 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,800,000

31, AMBER RD, 16-09
    Contract Date : 06/05/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1277 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,800,000

37, AMBER RD, 02-18
    Project Name : THE SEA VIEW Postal (Old/New) : 1543/439946
    Contract Date : 06/05/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1160 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,635,600

31, AMBER RD, 19-06
    Contract Date : 02/05/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1216 S.F / $ 1290 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,568,640

33, AMBER RD, 02-13
    Contract Date : 29/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1032 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,700,000

31, AMBER RD, 20-09
    Contract Date : 29/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1250 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,762,500

35, AMBER RD, 16-16
    Contract Date : 28/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1200 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,692,000

29, AMBER RD, 11-04
    Contract Date : 18/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 756 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,245,280

39, AMBER RD, 03-24
    Project Name : THE SEA VIEW Postal (Old/New) : 1543/439947
    Contract Date : 09/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1518 S.F / $ 1173 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,780,000

35, AMBER RD, 14-16
    Contract Date : 08/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1149 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,620,000

29, AMBER RD, 13-01
    Contract Date : 08/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1214 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,000,000

35, AMBER RD, 03-14
    Contract Date : 03/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 725 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,194,009

33, AMBER RD, 15-11
    Contract Date : 28/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 801 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,128,902

31, AMBER RD, 16-06
    Contract Date : 24/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1216 S.F / $ 1270 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,544,320

35, AMBER RD, 14-15
    Contract Date : 20/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1150 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,621,500

31, AMBER RD, 14-07
    Contract Date : 19/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 560 S.F / $ 1281 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 716,800

31, AMBER RD, 12-06
    Contract Date : 18/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1216 S.F / $ 1250 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,520,000

37, AMBER RD, 19-20
    Contract Date : 18/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 560 S.F / $ 1193 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 668,000

37, AMBER RD, 03-21
    Contract Date : 03/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1216 S.F / $ 1200 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,459,200

39, AMBER RD, 10-23
    Contract Date : 26/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1330 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,190,500

29, AMBER RD, 13-01
    Contract Date : 25/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1214 P.S.F

29, AMBER RD, 11-04
    Contract Date : 17/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1214 P.S.F

37, AMBER RD, 17-18
    Contract Date : 15/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 835 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,177,547

37, AMBER RD, 10-22
    Contract Date : 13/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 768 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,082,457

31, AMBER RD, 05-06
    Contract Date : 04/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1216 S.F / $ 1429 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,738,000

35, AMBER RD, 15-15
    Contract Date : 31/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 733 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,033,868

35, AMBER RD, 05-14
    Contract Date : 28/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 740 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,218,253

35, AMBER RD, 03-14
    Contract Date : 24/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1350 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,223,450

31, AMBER RD, 20-05
    Contract Date : 23/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 851 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,199,910

35, AMBER RD, 07-16
    Contract Date : 21/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1260 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,776,600

33, AMBER RD, 15-11
    Contract Date : 18/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1360 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,917,600

29, AMBER RD, 13-03
    Contract Date : 16/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1518 S.F / $ 1330 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,019,000

29, AMBER RD, 05-01
    Contract Date : 28/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 720 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,185,544

29, AMBER RD, 05-04
    Contract Date : 28/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 715 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,177,885

37, AMBER RD, 17-18
    Contract Date : 21/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1560 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,200,000

37, AMBER RD, 10-22
    Contract Date : 19/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1550 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,185,500

35, AMBER RD, 16-15
    Contract Date : 07/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1336 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,883,500

31, AMBER RD, 08-05
    Contract Date : 07/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1250 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,762,500

29, AMBER RD, 06-01
    Contract Date : 06/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 725 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,193,202

31, AMBER RD, 12-07
    Contract Date : 30/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 560 S.F / $ 1429 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 800,000

39, AMBER RD, 20-24
    Contract Date : 16/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1518 S.F / $ 772 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,172,200

35, AMBER RD, 07-14
    Contract Date : 14/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1400 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,305,800

31, AMBER RD, 20-05
    Contract Date : 12/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 1480 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,086,800

31, AMBER RD, 17-07
    Contract Date : 12/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 560 S.F / $ 1306 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 730,800

35, AMBER RD, 08-14
    Contract Date : 09/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1438 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,368,386

35, AMBER RD, 08-14
    Contract Date : 09/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 1438 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 2,368,386

39, AMBER RD, 10-26
    Contract Date : 07/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 743 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,223,836

Unregistered123 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ocean
    35, AMBER RD, 14-15

39, AMBER RD, 10-26
    Wow! how come the 1410 sold so cheap! Almost the developer price! What happened?

Unregistered123 Guest

Cool

Wow! how come the 1410 sold so cheap! Almost the developer price! What happened?
    Facing rose garden, have strong afternoon sun, and... property market starts to drop now!

Unregistered123 Guest

Default the seaview

Nope. The owner bought it from developer and only registered his caveat now, after TOP. That is not the current selling price lah!

Unregistered123 Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ocean
    35, AMBER RD, 14-15

29, AMBER RD, 11-04
    Contract Date : 18/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 756 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,245,280

35, AMBER RD, 03-14
    Contract Date : 03/04/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 725 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,194,009

33, AMBER RD, 15-11
    Contract Date : 28/03/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 801 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,128,902

37, AMBER RD, 17-18
    Contract Date : 15/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 835 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,177,547

37, AMBER RD, 10-22
    Contract Date : 13/02/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 768 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,082,457

35, AMBER RD, 15-15
    Contract Date : 31/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 733 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,033,868

35, AMBER RD, 05-14
    Contract Date : 28/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 740 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,218,253

31, AMBER RD, 20-05
    Contract Date : 23/01/2008 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1410 S.F / $ 851 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,199,910

29, AMBER RD, 05-01
    Contract Date : 28/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 720 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,185,544

29, AMBER RD, 05-04
    Contract Date : 28/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 715 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,177,885

29, AMBER RD, 06-01
    Contract Date : 06/12/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1647 S.F / $ 725 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,193,202

39, AMBER RD, 20-24
    Contract Date : 16/11/2007 Floor (Area/Rate) : 1518 S.F / $ 772 P.S.F
    Tenure : FH Price : $ 1,172,200

39, AMBER RD, 10-26

How accurate is it? At least I didn't see those kind of price in URA website.... cut and paste from where, mr ocean???

Unregistered123 Guest

Nope. The owner bought it from developer and only registered his caveat now, after TOP. That is not the current selling price lah!
    No wonder lah...... by the way, how to get this kind of info? from URA or SLA website?