Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182328333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1480

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Right, think I gave One Amber too much publicity that even Little India Ah Nehs come in here to beat around the bushes...they keep Nehing until they do not know what they are talking. Got one Bear still in dreamland thinking his pigeon nest in Little India can go to $5600 psf. That will happen when kosong prata sells at $20 a piece

The day will come when One Amber hits $1500 psf. It's not a myth, it's foretold! whahahahaha

Default one Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Right, think I gave One Amber too much publicity that even Little India Ah Nehs come in here to beat around the bushes...they keep Nehing until they do not know what they are talking. Got one Bear still in dreamland thinking his pigeon nest in Little India can go to $5600 psf. That will happen when kosong prata sells at $20 a piece

The day will come when One Amber hits $1500 psf. It's not a myth, it's foretold! whahahahaha
    When that day come that one amber reach $1500psf...then everyone is happy cos thiers will be $200opsf...wow...let's go celebrate man....Teddy bear...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

The day when RCR One Amber reaches $1500 psf, everyone else's in D9-D11 mostly >$3000 psf already! Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    When that day come that one amber reach $1500psf...then everyone is happy cos thiers will be $200opsf...wow...let's go celebrate man....Teddy bear...

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    The day when RCR One Amber reaches $1500 psf, everyone else's in D9-D11 mostly >$3000 psf already! Hooray!
    Hooray! When that day comes - One Amber hits $1500 psf, but not everything else in D9 to D11 hit $3000 psf, The BEAR and The Neh will be freelancing along Little India to sell prata and ka chng at the same time.

U either post religious post or racist post. Not sure y u hv to stoop so low. If u think people shd snap up one amber at 1500psf, then use some solid reasoning. Calling people ah neh or cursing non Christians just show how immature u r. I hope not everyone in One Amber is like u. it doesn't reflect well of yr upbringing.

[quote=Condorich]
    Quote Originally Posted by jc

Can't be bothered with you too much now. Ask and yet dont appreciate.. let me repeat the salient points. Took me some effort to find u know?

1. I say others gain more than 20% or more... maybe 100%.. and not definitely 100%. The point is gain more than 20% than yours. Indeed there is, just that I don't have much time to find and crunch the numbers. My point is >20% to >100% and not >100%. Harder to find if >100%. Yours on paper, useless, mine real deals, harder as even there are paper gains, owners are not selling if they have bullish views and right about it. and their Paper Gain (go figure yourself now if you still don't get it....)

I have already said in the earlier post. The likely examples are those transacted in the 1st and 2nd quater of 2009 and SOLD in the 1st or 2nd Quarter in 2010. Caveats takes a times and so the tail end transactions should be those from the 2nd and 3rd Quarter of 2010. We are just into the 2nd Quarter 2010.

Give this some time.. If I am free enough to find examples for the benefit of others, I will post and share after 2nd quarter has passed.

But I have already made by point. Better Gains Elsewhere at More than 20% (than yours). Had indeed used to 100% payment model and its around 41%... but do remember, that's for 3 months back. Now and 3 Months later... It will be even higher on PAPER LIKE WHAT YOU SAID. but not transacted. Enough Proof made? Read it carefully please. TQ.

You will never know where I have invested cause I am not going to reveal too much even under the veil of anonymity. Its like my dick is bigger than yours or my car is better than yours, my gf has bigger boobs than yours that kind of argument. Save it for the wife. Kiddish and seen it used too often here (including others - so please dont take too much offence) to save face or win arguments.

Ok, let's try to respect each other more. Peace.... Thanks.

Hey Kid, grow up.... don't need to bring your Dick, wife, GF or your whole family into the argument when u make your point.

I didn't say how many % gain i make did i? I know jolly well where the fast moving projects are, but it is not for everyone. Pls don't mislead everyone thinking 100% gain in a year on the total purchase px (n not on your 20% purchase px) is common that u can mock at others, and if yes bring out concrete examples.

To each his own, i don't understand why u want to run someone down when he/she made 20% realised/unrealised in a yr. Maybe u made more. So? That doesn't mean u discredit another person or on the project or the whole district.

Don't need to try to talk down pxs here. If u want to prove your point, bring out the specific project and everyone can contribute their viewpoints.

[quote=Condorich]

jc... just to refresh your memory.... more than 20% within days or weeks could only be referring to Flippers and short term holding of less than 1 year (whether 20% or 100% paid).

Don't come back and ask me to give proof based on 100% paid up within a 1 year period to win the debate. Though my statement would still be correct if you paid up 100% for a completed project and enjoy more than 20% capital gains on paper. For that you have to find as I am not going to do the extra research and analysis for you here. Do note that transactions based on caveats, are deals that are lagging, in boom times, seller is loser, in reverse, buyer is loser. A 1 year period could mean sky and hell for some. My example MBR in 2010. Can dig further for the rest but am not wasting my time to prove to myself something that I already know. You can pay someone else to teach you.

1 year ago, STI Index 1300 - 1400..
    1 year later, STI Index exceeds 3000

Net gain in index = 3000 -1300 / 1300 = 131 % gain.. anyhow hit the right stocks in SGX would also result in winnings. In between 25% to 75% gain within a 1 year period PLENTY. Of course, the savy ones are the ones who made the right choice and have bigger margins. your 20% paper gain is a mockery.

Move to stocks if you more savy there.

Gd Luck!
    I don't even understand why STI comes into picture here. I didn't even mention any % gain i made. It is one of the forumer stating that n i don't understand why the gain deserved to be run down. Do u have something more constructive to contribute rather than playing with words n numbers?

I don't even understand why STI comes into picture here. I didn't even mention any % gain i made. It is one of the forumer stating that n i don't understand why the gain deserved to be run down. Do u have something more constructive to contribute rather than playing with words n numbers?
    The STI is a "red herring".

Default one Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    U either post religious post or racist post. Not sure y u hv to stoop so low. If u think people shd snap up one amber at 1500psf, then use some solid reasoning. Calling people ah neh or cursing non Christians just show how immature u r. I hope not everyone in One Amber is like u. it doesn't reflect well of yr upbringing.
    Hey..thanks..i agree that this mr Color Blue is of no substance since day one..argue without supporting facts to backup...keep talking nonsense and making racist remarks..

That's what we Chinese call "Su Bu Qi"..means...cannot afford to lose...but unfortunately, the moment he opens his mouth...all rubbish starts to come out..

Like I said, this forum is for people to share accurate information and not go around trying to boost and tell half truths information hoping people will buy the idea...but the truth of the matter is that Mr Blue is sadly mistaken..cos most of us are well informed individuals...

[quote=jc]
    Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Hey JC... apologies if I said things I should have not. Hope you don't get offended. We will let this past. I may be a kid, but I have a lot more experience than you. Please dun bully me.

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    Hey..thanks..i agree that this mr Color Blue is of no substance since day one..argue without supporting facts to backup...keep talking nonsense and making racist remarks..

That's what we Chinese call "Su Bu Qi"..means...cannot afford to lose...but unfortunately, the moment he opens his mouth...all rubbish starts to come out..

Like I said, this forum is for people to share accurate information and not go around trying to boost and tell half truths information hoping people will buy the idea...but the truth of the matter is that Mr Blue is sadly mistaken..cos most of us are well informed individuals...
    Half truth info? At least it is 50% true right? Isn't it better than someone who twist the truth and quote extreme examples for comparison?

I see Ah Neh and Ah Bear quoting potential upside to $5600 psf for certain properties in D9 which happens to be in the outskirts of Orchard Rd (or rather in Litte India) while I quote $1500 psf for D15. Which is the truth? Which is more credible?

I see Ah Neh claim that Joo Chiat is sleazy with all the mini KTVs wor. They forgot that Little India is even worse with the line of giant KTVs, Health Centres & Brothels there wor.

I see Ah Bear quoting a condo with merely 200 families + 6 lifts + surface parking + olympic size swimming pool + tennis court in D9 => Is this a dream or a fact?

I see Ah Bear quoting 10 mins drive not possible to reach from D15 to CBD => I guess he is talking about cycling, and not driving.

No matter wat, we the Residents in D15 know what is truth and what is dream. What is good for stay and what is not good to invest. What is popular and what is not. What is value for money and what is carrot price. What is real demand and what is hype.

We'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Right, I shouldn't stoop to the same low level with them. It's just unusual of me to do that in cyberspace. Just can't stand those so called D9 supporters who thinks Little India / Balestier / Novena is better than D15.

Ok, move on, move on!!! No need to be the guardian for D15 cos it is already so popular for 4 consecutive years! Time will tell whether One Amber will hit $1500psf. Time will also tell whether Little India / Balestier / Novena will hit $5600 psf (pls lah, really feel like vomitting..$3000 psf oso hard to achieve le...whahahaha)

Wa so much passion for district numbers. Maybe S-league teams should be renamed to district numbers - that way can get better support from Singaporeans

Good idea...:P

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    Wa so much passion for district numbers. Maybe S-league teams should be renamed to district numbers - that way can get better support from Singaporeans

Guys changing the topic a little bit. any news on the TOP?

I understand TOP was obtained a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by G17
    I understand TOP was obtained a few days ago.
    Not got any letter. do you know of people who've got a letter from the builder?

Don't think so. This was posted last Friday in skyscrapercity:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...1&postcount=97

Haven't figured out yet how to query the BCA website for ongoing applications. You can check for TOP issued but that one will be updated early May for all April TOPs in one go.

Went today past site. Following observed
    • Still big dump container behind seceurity at gate
    • Landscaping not complete along Amber Gardens, near Tennis Court and near corner Mountbatten and Tanjong katong roads. "Mirror Garden" still packed in plywood.
    • Card reader not yet installed at Mountbatten Road gate (near bus stop). The second pedestrian gate which seemed to appear near the corner of Mountbatten and Tanjong katong roads is gone and bricked up again (not yet painted)
    • The vehicle exit at Mountbatten Road seems to be done but is not painted yet
    • One gondola not yet removed at tower 3
    • Car park seems not yet done. There are what I think is visitor lots on the surface which are made out of bricks and what I think should be grass. Where I think there should be grass is still a void.
    • Fence needs cleaning up big time -what should be white is brown because of mud.
    • Gym equipment is present but installation does not seem to be complete. Still a lot of carton boxes in the Gym (fills the glass wall).
    My guess: TOP next week Friday (construction sign says contract end April 2010 so they make it on the last day )

I made a couple of phone calls. It's confirmed, TOP was issued on 16 April. I guess owners will be asked to cough up the stamp duty soon.

Got email + letter from lawyer informing TOP on 16 Apr. Got to pay stamp duty within 14 days.

Pardon my ignorance. Are you on DPS? Did not know stamp duty can be deferred. Missed those times...

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Got email + letter from lawyer informing TOP on 16 Apr. Got to pay stamp duty within 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Pardon my ignorance. Are you on DPS? Did not know stamp duty can be deferred. Missed those times...
    DPS means they dun even need to get a bank loan at the time of purchase. Just down 20% and wait till TOP. Looks like a lot will be fighting for the best bank loan deals => Banks will become ya ya papaya and charge higher interest rates!

DPS means they dun even need to get a bank loan at the time of purchase. Just down 20% and wait till TOP. Looks like a lot will be fighting for the best bank loan deals => Banks will become ya ya papaya and charge higher interest rates!
    Before end 2006, the govt allowed stamp duty to be deferred until TOP. They removed this around Q4 2006 (don't remember exact month). So, in the beginning of 2007, DPS was still allowed but no deferment of stamp duty.

Yes, I think you will only have to pay stamp duty now if you were a primary sale buyer when the project was first launched. I paid my stamp duty when I bought an unit there in the secondary sale market last year. Having said that, does anybody reckon the developer will issue the keys out to folks on progressive payments first? I desperately need to get my One Amber move-in going fast!

Thanks for the accurate info. That means pegasus bought it before end of 2006. BT -> Bee Tang...

Quote Originally Posted by G17
    Before end 2006, the govt allowed stamp duty to be deferred until TOP. They removed this around Q4 2006 (don't remember exact month). So, in the beginning of 2007, DPS was still allowed but no deferment of stamp duty.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Thanks for the accurate info. That means pegasus bought it before end of 2006. BT -> Bee Tang...
    How much was the psf in 2006? $800psf?

Based on threads from other forums, it was launched in 2Q2006 at an average price of 750psf.

How much was the psf in 2006? $800psf?

Just got call from lawyer. Notice of VP received. Key collection next week!

Quote Originally Posted by aphex
    Just got call from lawyer. Notice of VP received. Key collection next week!
    Great news! Good for you! Any clues on how the key distribution is done? *rubs hands in glee*

Heard stack 23 will be last, stack facing Esta will be 1st. Anyone want to verify?