Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 510152025303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1480

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    strange
    cos i thought there were so much talk last year that it would TOP in jun/jul 09
    from last year Jan till now, all advert u see in papers is ''TOP SOON''.....

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    from last year Jan till now, all advert u see in papers is ''TOP SOON''.....
    any idea whats going on ?

those planning to move in must be damn pek chek

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

those planning to move in must be damn pek chek

Guess so, also dun know what to tell e LL how long more to extend their lease...

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Guess so, also dun know what to tell e LL how long more to extend their lease...
    That's why there's a market for all the short term lease (by week, month etc) - for all the flippers and delayed TOP case!

just rec'd letter, TOP april /march

which year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    oh a letter from the management?
    so it's an official TOP notification or still just an estimate?

Called the developer. Said TOP will be in April.

was just at the site today. sure looks like there's been progress! looks like a March/Early April TOP is possible. finally!

the front entrance looks all done up and it's looking good... pretty eye-catching!

prices are currently transacting close to 1300psf, and looks like it's gonna break pass that mark soon.

Quote Originally Posted by on3stop
    was just at the site today. sure looks like there's been progress! looks like a March/Early April TOP is possible. finally!

the front entrance looks all done up and it's looking good... pretty eye-catching!

prices are currently transacting close to 1300psf, and looks like it's gonna break pass that mark soon.

1288 highest so far ..but very close ..soon i am sure

by the way .. how is One Amber unit layout compared to The Seaview ?

Quote Originally Posted by on3stop

Yes, progress looks to be going well. Just received the lawyer's letter stating a March to late April timeline for TOP, thus I reckon we ain't far off. As for 1300 psf, why not? The value of the place is going to increase further in light of future developments in the vicinity, such as the shopping centres nearby; Parkway is way overcrowded in my opinion. If amenities are brought closer to the amber garden area, possibly to cater to a more upmarket audience, there is no reason why people will not fork out more for the place.

Anyway, the outlook of the complex looks great; the club rooms look majestic and the overall ambience definitely exudes a sense of class and spaciousness. Puts the Esta in the shade in my opinion. I could be extremely biased in my assessment though.

The public areas and the facade are turning to be nicer than what is depicted in the brochure. The finish of the public areas is very nice.

Overall, I expect a price jump after TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by justsoul
    Anyway, the outlook of the complex looks great; the club rooms look majestic and the overall ambience definitely exudes a sense of class and spaciousness. Puts the Esta in the shade in my opinion. I could be extremely biased in my assessment though.
    majetic? sense of class, spaciousness? are you an agent or a property developer? One amber is a mass-market condo. It is what it is. Why do you have to use hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by kalumder
    majetic? sense of class, spaciousness? are you an agent or a property developer? One amber is a mass-market condo. It is what it is. Why do you have to use hyperbole.
    Nope I'm just a home owner looking forward to his key collection. You obviously did not read my posting in its entirety. Mass market? Sure I don't mind that label so long its value rockets beyond 1300psf

One amber for Sale

3 bedrooms / 1259 sqft

Asking for 1310 PSF

Above #20 floor

Sms at 90686016 for more details

One amber is a mass market condo ? this is new.
    In this case, how do you classify DBR and Estuary ?

Nope I'm just a home owner looking forward to his key collection. You obviously did not read my posting in its entirety. Mass market? Sure I don't mind that label so long its value rockets beyond 1300psf
    At 1300psf and above, you are looking into "1 moulmein rise" territory.. In my opinion "one amber" is just a decent standard condo with tennis court and pool compared to an iconic building as moulmein rise for similiar psf. At least in moulmein rise you cannot see what your neighbour is up to. Not to mention the view is better. If you want to stay in D15 you can better get a unit at 11 amber and fix it up. At least you have sea-views for similiar price, but no facilities. You can always join the chinese swimming club for that.
    Last edited by kalumder; 27-02-10 at 14:02.

At 1300psf and above, you are looking into "1 moulmein rise" territory.. In my opinion "one amber" is just a decent standard condo with tennis court and pool compared to an iconic building as moulmein rise for similiar psf. At least in moulmein rise you cannot see what your neighbour is up to. Not to mention the view is better. If you want to stay in D15 you can better get a unit at 11 amber and fix it up. At least you have sea-views for similiar price, but no facilities. You can always join the chinese swimming club for that.
    Precisely. Based on what you have just said, 1 Moulmein rise should indeed be reclassified as a mass market condo since one amber is gonna encroach into the 1300psf category. In any case, your comment on amber 11 being a better dist 15 option borders on desperation (for the sake of your argument) in my humble opinion.

In fact I should pose your earlier question back to you; are you a property agent who has an unit at amber 11 for sale currently?

Just curious...when I look at the map, sea view for one amber seem to be blocked by those condos (Amber Park, Amber Point, 11 Amber, Parkway Apt, Seaview Pt.). One Amber can still have sea view with so many condos in front?

Just went in to take a look at One Amber and noticed 2 things.

1) Seems like there are trees in the middle of the pool not on the site plan.

2) Finishing of kitchen cabinets don't seem to be good. (Like Ikea chipboard quality)

In fact I should pose your earlier question back to you; are you a property agent who has an unit at amber 11 for sale currently?
    He's most likey someone who missed OA and bought Amber 11.

Very strange to see people comparing 1 Amber with 1 Moulmein Rise ..
    Though both start with 1 ... but ... this is like comparing Chicken Rice with Nasi Bryani ...

If you have vested interest, please state, else it makes the forum confusing ...

I do not have an interest in 1 Amber or 1 Moulmein or any condo that starts with 1 ... haha

DKSG

$1300+ psf for One Amber is quite a reasonabe price already comparing to the other developments along Amber Road. I would say give it another 3 or 4 months time, you won't find anything below 1500 psf in that area.

Default One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Are you kidding me...at 1500psf, I go go and buy in district 9, 10 and 11...

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    Are you kidding me...at 1500psf, I go go and buy in district 9, 10 and 11...
    erm...maybe you should take a look at the transacted prices for the other developments around the area. $1500psf in a few years time is not that far fetch.

When OA TOP the price will breech $1300psf. Pretty certain about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    $1300+ psf for One Amber is quite a reasonabe price already comparing to the other developments along Amber Road. I would say give it another 3 or 4 months time, you won't find anything below 1500 psf in that area.
    $1500psf in a few months time?? i think its unlikely....with $1500psf, you can get better deal in District 9,10 and 11.... If you say in a few years time...maybe...but no one can tell you for sure

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    $1500psf in a few months time?? i think its unlikely....with $1500psf, you can get better deal in District 9,10 and 11.... If you say in a few years time...maybe...but no one can tell you for sure
    if you are comparing district 15 to 9,10,11...etc Silversea higher flrs are already above $1500psf, even above $1800psf. This is the reality. Good luck with your 'better deal' in D9,10,11. Maybe you are in the wrong thread.

Silversea at 1500psf? Sure, prime district u get 2000psf or higher for higher floors...let's all be realistic about the pricing...for 1500psf and above, we can get a better deal in Seaview...etc....

Amber vicinity is just way too crowded.