Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11162126313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1480

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Default one Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Right same thing to you, buying near Little India (although in D9), and tryto associate with Orchard Rd wor. See D15 no up, instead of lurking in D9, keep coming here and pinpoint forumners' comments. Constantly looking out for loopholes to bombard. Think he is king of real estate wor.

Pls lah, dun pound me like a doggie, I only hv a miserable sized pool for my own dog. Can't fit you in.
    See..usual kiddish talk with no substance....who cares about your dog or your dog pool...I dont care which district because there is no rules in this forum saying that people in other district cannot talk in this district etc..who give you this authority to proclaim this?!

As long as you don't learn your lesson and that is to make a statement that can stand from any point of arguments..i will continue to make sure all the forumers are well informed and not misguided by your half truths comments...

Stop all this nonsense. This is not a forum for suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    J-dog offered to chop his "little bird" if Cosmopolitan did not drop below $1000 psf by End Dec 2009. May be only his "little bird" is in heaven only?
    Although J-dog has passed away after castrating his "little bird" when The Cosmopolitan did not drop below $1000 psf by the end of Dec 2009, as he had forecasted, his evil spirit lives on in this forum.

Like a Hydra whose head is chopped off, his "little bird" grows more "little birds" to sow discord between the venerable District 15 and aristocratic district 9.

We seriously need a "tanumy" equivalent to act as a guardian angle for One Amber.

[quote=luzman]

hihi Luzman ...

i read in earlier post by someONE .. that little india is D9 ? is that right ?

i thought its D8 ?

do you have any idea ?

Default district 15 still top draws

[QUOTE=proud owner]
    Quote Originally Posted by luzman

hihi Luzman ...

i read in earlier post by someONE .. that little india is D9 ? is that right ?

i thought its D8 ?

do you have any idea ?
    Hi Proud owner, Mr Color BLUE is obviously a very confused individual when he made those statements...i dunno what he is talking about frankly...

[QUOTE=luzman]
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Hi Proud owner, Mr Color BLUE is obviously a very confused individual when he made those statements...i dunno what he is talking about frankly...
    Nah, Mr Luzman was planning to buy Parc Emily (so called prime District 9) wor, but it is much nearer to Little India than Orchard Road. He said D15 cannot go up beyond $1500 psf (Fact has shown that D15 has already far reached beyond this threshold) while his Little India mickey mouse unit can potentially soar to $5600 psf (dreaming).

Now, thats the difference between a fact and a dream.

And instead of lurking in his D9 forum building his dream, he comes into D15 forum to find loopholes of others, ignore the facts, pinpoint the shortfalls, and make a big hoo har about them. Worse still, he acts like a Chief Justice saying he would pound on others like a dog who support D15.

I personally do not hv the time to keep going on and on debating with the pagans. They simply refuse to listen even though miracles have shown upon them. Newspaper article said D15 most popular and best selling district for a straight 4 years of record. Still got some BEARS come in and said highest price is most popular wor. He didnt understand the difference between dream and reality. He dreams of buying a $5600 psf mickey mouse unit in Orchard Rd with a development housing only 100 units sharing an olympic sized swimming pool with surface parking lots and come with a tennis court which no one except him wants to use. Good Friday has just passed, I can understand the agony of our Lord tat he got so fed up with the pagans and therefore chose to suffer in pain, so that he can rise back up to heaven instead of facing these pagans daily playing police and thief.

So for those 2 honorable pagans, I choose to stop debating with you not bec I dun hv facts to substantiate my points, it's just that I am too sick of debating with you as I am proud owner holding multiple properties in D15. My time is better spent in counting dollar notes and recording paper appreciations in my investment spreadsheet.

Default district 15 still top draws

[QUOTE=Blue]

Nah, Mr Luzman was planning to buy Parc Emily (so called prime District 9) wor, but it is much nearer to Little India than Orchard Road. He said D15 cannot go up beyond $1500 psf (Fact has shown that D15 has already far reached beyond this threshold) while his Little India mickey mouse unit can potentially soar to $5600 psf (dreaming).

And instead of lurking in his D9 forum building his dream, he comes into D15 forum to find loopholes of others, ignore the facts, pinpoint the shortfalls, and make a big hoo har about them. Worse still, he acts like a Chief Justice saying he would pound on others like a dog who support D15.

I personally do not hv the time to keep going on and on debating with the pagans. They simply refuse to listen even though miracles have shown upon them. Newspaper article said D15 most popular and best selling district for a straight 4 years of record. Still got some BEARS come in and said highest price is most popular wor. He didnt understand the difference between dream and reality. He dreams of buying a $5600 psf mickey mouse unit in Orchard Rd with a development housing only 100 units sharing an olympic sized swimming pool with surface parking lots and come with a tennis court which no one except him wants to use. Good Friday has just passed, I can understand the agony of our Lord tat he got so fed up with the pagans and therefore chose to suffer in pain, so that he can rise back up to heaven instead of facing these pagans daily playing police and thief.

So for those 2 honorable pagans, I choose to stop debating with you not bec I dun hv facts to substantiate my points, it's just that I am too sick of debating with you as I am proud owner holding multiple properties in D15. My time is better spent in counting dollar notes and recording paper appreciations in my investment spreadsheet.
    Wah...so many loopholes in your statements until i need to spend hours correcting you again and again all your misinformed information and your think you are so great trying to defend all your lies..

1) I didnt say district 15 cannot go beyond $1500psf...i say specifically one amber cannot at this moment..please check your facts before you make such a statement..
    2) I don't what mickey mouse unit you are talking..? Are you referring to your so called Boutique development stuck in Joo Chiat??
    3) I will continue to pound you as long as you continue to tell others half truths information because of your hidden agenda and I am here not as a Chief Justice..but to dig all the shit out of you as long as you dont know how to tell the truth..

[QUOTE=luzman]

Wah...so many loopholes in your statements until i need to spend hours correcting you again and again all your misinformed information and your think you are so great trying to defend all your lies..

1) I didnt say district 15 cannot go beyond $1500psf...i say specifically one amber cannot at this moment..please check your facts before you make such a statement..
    2) I don't what mickey mouse unit you are talking..? Are you referring to your so called Boutique development stuck in Joo Chiat??
    3) I will continue to pound you as long as you continue to tell others half truths information because of your hidden agenda and I am here not as a Chief Justice..but to dig all the shit out of you as long as you dont know how to tell the truth..
    Watever it is, I am enjoying my houses in D15. I have already invested and staying there at the same time while enjoying more than 20% capital gain on paper. I practise propertism so I buy and hold until I feel like selling. I hv the moolah to do that. Can you?

What have you invested to make so much fuss and comments on other's investments?

After all the hustle, and now you admit the One Amber can go beyond $1500 psf in future?

U are still looking high and low for your mickey mouse dream house in Little India?

Pound me? Lai lai, be your cybercop or cyberjudge, shit comes out from your mouth instead of your buttock.

[QUOTE=Blue]

Watever it is, I am enjoying my houses in D15. I have already invested and staying there at the same time while enjoying more than 20% capital gain on paper. I practise propertism so I buy and hold until I feel like selling. I hv the moolah to do that. Can you?

What have you invested to make so much fuss and comments on other's investments?

After all the hustle, and now you admit the One Amber can go beyond $1500 psf in future?

U are still looking high and low for your mickey mouse dream house in Little India?

Pound me? Lai lai, be your cybercop or cyberjudge, shit comes out from your mouth instead of your buttock.
    ONLY 20% OF CAPITAL GAIN? HOW LONG DID YOU HOLD FOR?

[QUOTE=DC33_2008]

ONLY 20% OF CAPITAL GAIN? HOW LONG DID YOU HOLD FOR?
    Less than a year? 20% is just a prudent estimate.

[quote=Blue]
    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008

That's not a lot but at least something

Someone can make more than 100% within days or weeks.. how did that make you feel?

You can go around boasting how wonderful is D15 but from your posts and your high and mighty attitude and using your religion to put other people down, I would suggest you learn to discuss like an adult instead of using you Lord to put people down. Why bring religion to support your D15 arguments? So lame.

[quote=Blue]

[quote=Blue]

Not a a lot given the swing from last year's economic crisis till now. Maybe it is a D15 development. It would hve been beyond 20% captial gain if you would have invested somewhere else.

I don't think can compare this way. D15 is more for own stay. I mean, it is essentially a near city sub-urban depending which part of east coast you are talking about. And D15 is the best OCR or RCR IMO, isn't it? But at least, I can bet D15 rises the most as compare to similar distance from city. Eg: Clementi or even west coast. Wait till you buy Livia or DBR. Last year april slum, 600+ psf. Today, 600+ psf. I think it is a joke. Haha. If only those buyers buy a similar priced condo in city, sell away now and buy livia/DBR. So frankly speaking, in a boom, not every property will go up. Buy with your eyes OPEN

Btw, I don't stay D15. I prefer old estate, D3. Got MRT and 24 hours eateries.

[quote=DC33_2008]

Not a a lot given the swing from last year's economic crisis till now. Maybe it is a D15 development. It would hve been beyond 20% captial gain if you would have invested somewhere else.

please leh ...

people may misunderstand you ...and mistake YOU as ME ..

i dont own anything in D15 ... not my choice location ..

[quote=Squall8888]I don't think can compare this way. D15 is more for own stay. I mean, it is essentially a near city sub-urban depending which part of east coast you are talking about. And D15 is the best OCR or RCR IMO, isn't it? But at least, I can bet D15 rises the most as compare to similar distance from city. Eg: Clementi or even west coast. Wait till you buy Livia or DBR. Last year april slum, 600+ psf. Today, 600+ psf. I think it is a joke. Haha. If only those buyers buy a similar priced condo in city, sell away now and buy livia/DBR. So frankly speaking, in a boom, not every property will go up. Buy with your eyes OPEN

I do not stay in D15 too. D15 may be good for some. I am just responding to "BLUE" who has numerous properties in D15. He is bragging about how good is D15. It depends what you are looking for. It is becoming a condo belt and traffic will surely be a problem and rental will be more competitive when all the development is TOP - An investor perspective.

[quote=DC33_2008]
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    I don't think can compare this way. D15 is more for own stay. I mean, it is essentially a near city sub-urban depending which part of east coast you are talking about. And D15 is the best OCR or RCR IMO, isn't it? But at least, I can bet D15 rises the most as compare to similar distance from city. Eg: Clementi or even west coast. Wait till you buy Livia or DBR. Last year april slum, 600+ psf. Today, 600+ psf. I think it is a joke. Haha. If only those buyers buy a similar priced condo in city, sell away now and buy livia/DBR. So frankly speaking, in a boom, not every property will go up. Buy with your eyes OPEN

I do not stay in D15 too. D15 may be good for some. I am just responding to "BLUE" who has numerous properties in D15. He is bragging about how good is D15. It depends what you are looking for. It is becoming a condo belt and traffic will surely be a problem and rental will be more competitive when all the development is TOP - An investor perspective.

what i find interesting is ... to own SEVERAL projects in D15 ... he must have some $$ like he stated somewhere in the forum ..

by why place all eggs in the same basket?

either $$ not enuff to buy prime districts .. or risk appetite not there ..

not 'suan-ing' him but just curious

D15 is good in its own sense. But I have to disagree on the traffic part. Which part of Singapore is not jam? Thanks to LTA. With or without ERP, it is jam.

And rental will be getting competitive especially 3-4 years down the road. Especially balestier part side. I still think D1 and D2 the best in terms of rental. Not many condos there yet. I mean if you think icon, altez, 76 shenton, clift are a lot, just go see balestier. Big and small (350 sq ft) condos all everywhere.

I have to disagree again. Yes, all eggs in the same basket. But all baskets are on the same table

[quote=proud owner]

what i find interesting is ... to own SEVERAL projects in D15 ... he must have some $$ like he stated somewhere in the forum ..

by why place all eggs in the same basket?

either $$ not enuff to buy prime districts .. or risk appetite not there ..

not 'suan-ing' him but just curious

D15 is good in its own sense. But I have to disagree on the traffic part. Which part of Singapore is not jam? Thanks to LTA. With or without ERP, it is jam.

And rental will be getting competitive especially 3-4 years down the road. Especially balestier part side. I still think D1 and D2 the best in terms of rental. Not many condos there yet. I mean if you think icon, altez, 76 shenton, clift are a lot, just go see balestier. Big and small (350 sq ft) condos all everywhere.
    I could observe traffic jam on numerous occasion especially on weekends. Amber road and the round about near silversea may not be able to cope with the new large developments like Silversea, the shore, one amber, coralis, parc seabreeze, and other smaller development like aristo, etc. Just an opinion. Have you got a unit there?

[quote=Squall8888]I have to disagree again. Yes, all eggs in the same basket. But all baskets are on the same table

if the table (spore) gives way ... all baskets(districts) fall ..all eggs break

if that ONE basket (District) fall off the table ..then all the eggs (in that distrct) breaks

so still think not a good strategy , as a real investors, to put all eggs in ONE basket only ...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wrong. Some parts of Singapore may have heavy traffic during peak hours (and only peak hours only) but definitely not jammed at all as they have many roads in and out of the estate and many alternative roads to avoid those that tends to be jammed.

While other parts of Singapore there are those sure need to be stuck in traffic jam and cannot avoid type, for example if you need to drive along ECP, Nicoll Highway, through Geylang etc. (Ops, these are all roads that people live in D15 need to take in order to go to Orchard Road! Which route they need to take to Orchard that is not jammed during peak hours?). Obviously, those like Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol even worse lah.

Talk of rental, it is more subjective as it depends on the tenant profile and budget. However, those properties in CCR and walking distance to MRT in CCR regions are usually the best bet. D1 and D2 not necessary people want to stay there as traffic jam like hell and most probably cater for those who don't drive and work in CBDs. Not many condos do not mean that the rental will be high right? (e.g. some suburbs areas also not many condos but the rental sucks!).

I could observe traffic jam on numerous occasion especially on weekends. Amber road and the round about near silversea may not be able to cope with the new large developments like Silversea, the shore, one amber, coralis, parc seabreeze, and other smaller development like aristo, etc. Just an opinion. Have you got a unit there?
    Guess u have never stayed in downtown b4. U ever been stuck on Stevens Rd Or Orchard? Amber is nothing compared to Downtown JAM. Which part of Sgp r u staying in?

[quote=Condorich]

That's not a lot but at least something

Someone can make more than 100% within days or weeks.. how did that make you feel?

Which unit in which project? Care to share? And don't tell me Sail, MBR all those Mambo in 2007. I am really keen to make 90% within days or weeks

[quote=DC33_2008]

This is interesting. By your theory, one shouldn't consider Cairnhill area, River Valley, or Novena, they are all condo long belt. A very short belt in D1 has 1111 + 428 + 221 units.

Orchard? Which part of Orchard? Actually, if you have lived around there, you will know that the ring of areas just outside Orchard (Newton, Balmoral, Novena, Paterson etc) is actually not really jam, only heavy traffic, during peak hours. Also, getting kids to the prestigious schools nearby is also a breeze. Obviously if you talk about the area around Shenton Way, City Hall, etc, then that place really jam like hell.
    D15? Even travelling within D15 to get to Parkway Parade during peak hours also jam, not to mention travelling to Orchard or Shenton Way.
    You said Stevens Road jam? The truth is the upper part of Stevens Road joining into Witney Road is always jammed, but not the lower part of Stevens Road around Balmoral area is not. That also explains the extremely much more expensive price of properties at the lower part of Stevens Road (e.g. around Balmoral area) but becomes much cheaper after Witney Road junction. As you go further north, the property prices become cheaper as well (and traffic also getting from bad to worse in those areas during peak hours).

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Guess u have never stayed in downtown b4. U ever been stuck on Stevens Rd Or Orchard? Amber is nothing compared to Downtown JAM. Which part of Sgp r u staying in?
    Last edited by teddybear; 10-04-10 at 00:53.

Orchard? Which part of Orchard? Actually, if you have lived around there, you will know that the ring of areas just outside Orchard (Newton, Balmoral, Novena, Paterson etc) is actually not really jam, only heavy traffic, during peak hours. Also, getting kids to the prestigious schools nearby is also a breeze. Obviously if you talk about the area around Shenton Way, City Hall, etc, then that place really jam like hell.
    D15? Even travelling within D15 to get to Parkway Parade during peak hours also jam, not to mention travelling to Orchard or Shenton Way.
    You said Stevens Road jam? The truth is the upper part of Stevens Road joining into Witney Road is always jammed, but not the lower part of Stevens Road around Balmoral area is not. That also explains the extremely much more expensive price of properties at the lower part of Stevens Road (e.g. around Balmoral area) but becomes much cheaper after Witney Road junction. As you go further north, the property prices become cheaper as well (and traffic also getting from bad to worse in those areas during peak hours).
    There will be no end to this area of discussion as different timing gives different observations. Well maybe the rise of COE will help with the traffic problem everywhere. Btw Vivo & Sentosa traffic getting worse

It will help to relieve but never solve the problem. The higher COE price will only force car buyers to go for 2nd hand cars instead of new cars, and they will still drive especially those living in far away places like Punggol, Sengkang,
    Woodlands, Sembawang etc as these people spend less on properties but more on cars. Just look at CTE. They expanded by 1 to 2 extra lanes not long ago and before long the CTE is jammed up again (because when it becomes smoother, those people taking the other roads will start to diverge and use CTE again).

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    There will be no end to this area of discussion as different timing gives different observations. Well maybe the rise of COE will help with the traffic problem everywhere. Btw Vivo & Sentosa traffic getting worse

Default one Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

[QUOTE=Blue]

I have told u that I have multiple units...do you think i can hold?

I specifically say one amber cannot beyond $1500psf in the near future...i never say it will never...cos no one dares to say that...that's the difference between me and you..I don't make statements that is faulty to begin with...

Of course if One amber goes to $1500psf..then we will see all hell broke lose in prime district...for sure...

Just look at all your response gives me a headache cos it all nonsense...coming out of your mouth

It will help to relieve but never solve the problem. The higher COE price will only force car buyers to go for 2nd hand cars instead of new cars, and they will still drive especially those living in far away places like Punggol, Sengkang,
    Woodlands, Sembawang etc as these people spend less on properties but more on cars. Just look at CTE. They expanded by 1 to 2 extra lanes not long ago and before long the CTE is jammed up again (because when it becomes smoother, those people taking the other roads will start to diverge and use CTE again).
    Good observation. There will also be more OPC's.

Solution to the CTE conjestion is ERP pricing. Can drive out those marginal cases type. Anyway that is a job for LTA. People will complain when it is too expansive or there are too many gantries.