Thread: 2-Bedroom Unit for Sale in TK lor N

Default 2-Bedroom Unit for Sale in TK lor N

Hi all,

I have a 2-bedroom unit in TK Lor N for sale. The whole development is 16 units and ammenities include a pool and gym. TOP in Aug 2008

Unit size is 893 sqft and located on 4th floor, facing pool. Cirrently tenanted at $3k till end Aug.

Interested party can pm me.....

Dreamerz

so u selling at 500psf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerz
    Hi all,

I have a 2-bedroom unit in TK Lor N for sale. The whole development is 16 units and ammenities include a pool and gym. TOP in Aug 2008

Unit size is 893 sqft and located on 4th floor, facing pool. Cirrently tenanted at $3k till end Aug.

Interested party can pm me.....

Dreamerz

500 psf sounds like a good deal

Quote Originally Posted by JZ2K
    500 psf sounds like a good deal
    500psf I be the first one to chong...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    so u selling at 500psf?
    That's a funny joke I haven't heard in a long time...... Laugh sooooo hard till I almost fall off my chair....

i laugh so hard till i almost crash into a tree when i drive along Lor N n look at those developments the size of a petrol kiosk or smaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerz
    That's a funny joke I haven't heard in a long time...... Laugh sooooo hard till I almost fall off my chair....

Talking

i laugh so hard till i almost crash into a tree when i drive along Lor N n look at those developments the size of a petrol kiosk or smaller.
    Gosh..U should have crash into the tree...i 'll become the first volunteer to be ur undertaker...DreamZ is the second...agree?

lol... Can criticise anythng bout people but cursing people not a good thing, will backfire on u one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Gosh..U should have crash into the tree...i 'll become the first volunteer to be ur undertaker...DreamZ is the second...agree?

i once heard of a man who cursed someone to die n less than a year later got some wierd cancerous growth on his body n died 2 years later. Coincidence or not, haha u go n figure out yourself. U better start going for regular medical checks n be very when u descend stairs or cross the road...hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08

i once heard of a man who cursed someone to die n less than a year later got some wierd cancerous growth on his body n died 2 years later. Coincidence or not, haha u go n figure out yourself. U better start going for regular medical checks n be very when u descend stairs or cross the road...hahaha
    Sorry to disappoint u, I started to curse pple to die almost everyday since I started to drive 6 years ago....so 6/2years like what u mentioned...I should have died 3 times but yet still cracking my head to type this nonsense with u at this time

lol... Can criticise anythng bout people but cursing people not a good thing, will backfire on u one day.
    oh no,please .......PLEASE DO NOT STOP!!!

i think there is a problem with this forum ... it is too much troll/flame baits ...

I wonder if that is the mindset of a property investor / home ower / adult

weird ... anyway i am not going to post anymore on this forum.

Huat Huat Huat

Quote Originally Posted by JZ2K
    i think there is a problem with this forum ... it is too much troll/flame baits ...

I wonder if that is the mindset of a property investor / home ower / adult

weird ... anyway i am not going to post anymore on this forum.

Huat Huat Huat
    Haha...Agreed. Comments are condo too small, too many developments in that area, no wind, too quiet, not lively, some too noisy, near to main road, road too jam, too far away from MRT, not worth the price, etc etc....
    Really hope that they can recommend me the condo that is big development and exclusive, low psf, quiet and yet lively, near to MRT and main road and yet no pollution, next to big shopping centre and yet not much crowd, near to East coast park and yet near to city and yet near to MRT....

same theory on the backfiring bit also applies to criticising...

I wonder what gives you the right to criticise others?

One man's meat is another posion.

You could have shut up and sit down if you have nothing constructive to say.

hello, do you know the difference between between a fair comment n a criticism? For TK, I simply implied the sizes of the projects are small, using petrol kiosks as comparison. At least i never curse ppl to die like sme ugly secretary working for sme developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer
    same theory on the backfiring bit also applies to criticising...

I wonder what gives you the right to criticise others?

One man's meat is another posion.

You could have shut up and sit down if you have nothing constructive to say.

I always believe in the following when participating in a forum

"Attack the message, not the messenger. Criticize ideas, not people."

Anyway i am too ... will stop posting. Those name callings and etc are just reflecting very bad on a person upbringing.

peace.

hello, do you know the difference between between a fair comment n a criticism? For TK, I simply implied the sizes of the projects are small, using petrol kiosks as comparison. At least i never curse ppl to die like sme ugly secretary working for sme developer
    But I guess some people will prefer petrol kiosks while others like oil refineries. So its up to individuals. Each has got its own pros and cons. Those who dun like small developments will stay out of TK but that wont keep everyone out.

Cool

there are quite a lot of shameless brat here, always like to offer their
    insights into how mkts will fall, or this lousy apartment or that, but get pissed off when they themselves are criticised. Regulators is one of the uncouth one. so dun worry-not even when they r so full of themselves n say that they will chop if say rivergate will go down to 700psf! where r these 'experts' now?

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    But I guess some people will prefer petrol kiosks while others like oil refineries. So its up to individuals. Each has got its own pros and cons. Those who dun like small developments will stay out of TK but that wont keep everyone out.

KT_Lim or whatever is ur name, you read the entire thread here and tell me in what way is my mouth uncouth? I have not uttered a single word of vulgarity so what nonsense are you sprouting? If you have a personal vendetta, don't insinuate others and face up to the person and tell it to him, not act like some little XIAO REN (I mean really small) and direct criticisms about others to someone else.....

Quote Originally Posted by KT_Lim
    there are quite a lot of shameless brat here, always like to offer their
    insights into how mkts will fall, or this lousy apartment or that, but get pissed off when they themselves are criticised. Regulators is one of the uncouth one. so dun worry-not even when they r so full of themselves n say that they will chop if say rivergate will go down to 700psf! where r these 'experts' now?

KT_Lim or whatever is ur name, you read the entire thread here and tell me in what way is my mouth uncouth? I have not uttered a single word of vulgarity so what nonsense are you sprouting? If you have a personal vendetta, don't insinuate others and face up to the person and tell it to him, not act like some little XIAO REN (I mean really small) and direct criticisms about others to someone else.....
    just ignore lah, everyone can see he's the foul mouth and uncouth one...this forum is about sharing opinions and he's lambasting anyone who speaks facts about the possibility of property prices creeping down. probably worried about property prices dropping and the already low transactions affecting his rice bowl

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    just ignore lah, everyone can see he's the foul mouth and uncouth one...this forum is about sharing opinions and he's lambasting anyone who speaks facts about the possibility of property prices creeping down. probably worried about property prices dropping and the already low transactions affecting his rice bowl
    Wow! Away for a few days and this thread became a war zone?? Cool man... Just trying to sell off my unit here but appreciate people suggesting more realistic pricing than $500psf....