Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

Default Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

Anybody bought this? 472 units, 4 blocks of 8 storeys. Avg $530 psf.
    How near is it to MRT?

lemon Guest

Default Re: Ferraria Park (D16, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

My friend's brother and his wife just bought this. I will ask him more about it. I don't like this place however, it is so ulu and no public transport whatsoever. Owning a car is a must if you live in a condo like this. Near Dahlia Park and Edelweiss Park condos, also near Changi Prison. If inmate escapes from prison will he hide in your home? Hahaha just kidding, mate.

Unregistered Guest

nope it's not near the tampines nor pasir ris mrt... cos it's deep in from main road...

Unregistered Guest

just went to see ferraria and edelweiss, esp former good layout ... both are very beautiful projects... dont have the cluttered feel of kovan melody despite they're both big projects... but price is on the high side considering there's no mrt or school, amenities nearby...

robinsonscentrepoint Guest

That is because they are freehold. In the minds of many Singaporeans, freehold is always better than leasehold. Actually in that outlying location, it doesn't really make much of a difference. But maybe it will in another 20 - 30 years time when Singapore really runs out of land and even the ulu places also have to be as developed as Orchard Rd. In the meantime, no difference.

Unregistered Guest

Ferraria Park is great.... if you drive.

Unregistered Guest

I think if public transaportation is the main concern, one should consider public housing instead of private...(comparitively, not many pte residences projects are near MRT as compared to HDB) Ferraria Park is a value for money pte pty given avg $500+ psf for freehold (in my opinion). No body can tell what's in the future but at least with the vast development in Changi area, UNSW Uni coming up..expats working around Changi/ loyang area etc etc, the demand for pte pty in that area should be there(be it rental or buyers)...besides, flora is an exclusive zone for pte residences. Btw, ferraria is under district 17 not 16.

Unregistered Guest

Well, if there's no car....Don't worry!! There is shuttle bus provided...but have to pay $1.30 to Tampines MRT. It's a good buy....price is going up since lauch......Yup....it's a pieceful place to enjoy ur day after a hectic day....
    There are 3 mega malls some-more......Ikea, Courts, Giant etc.....

Unregistered Guest

I have bought it.....no regrets...just waiting to move in......Go and see the show-house first to get the idea.

clubguy Guest

Default Re: Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

Same here,
    No regrets at all, although I will be getting another property soon. Both these projects TOP 2009, just can't wait, dunno which one I should move in to. Maybe just wait and see. If Price is right, before TOP sell already
    heh

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

same for me! I have no regrets in buying there, I even buy at $579 psf for my 3 bedroom. Ferraria is in the middle of the plot of land, if u really wan to walk, it will takes u approx. of 30 mins to changi prison, quite a distance from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    same for me! I have no regrets in buying there, I even buy at $579 psf for my 3 bedroom. Ferraria is in the middle of the plot of land, if u really wan to walk, it will takes u approx. of 30 mins to changi prison, quite a distance from there.
    Congrats to all of you. Just 5 years ago, condos in that areas - e.g Carissa Park - cost more than $650 psf. Prices have since dwindled. There is a current glut of relatively new condo units in that area - Edelweiss, Dahlia Park. People renting units in this area are those working near the airport or those in the aerospace industry.

BTW, not sure if you folks are aware that all the condos there are named after flowers - on Flora Drive and Flora road. So let's hope that your investment will "bloom" once the units are all taken up.

The only bumper is that Changi Prison is consolidating all the prisons in Singapore. As usual, there are 2 opposing views to this... On the bright side, the Singapore Prisons has a neigbourhood outreach programme

Unregistered Guest

Cool Re: Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

Yes, I bought it after checking out many other Condo developments in the East as well as Semi-D houses. It is not ulu as some claim it to be. It is about 5 bus-stops to Tampines MRT and couple of SBS buses are available that will take you to the MRT station. A second alternative is to get to Pasir Ris MRT and again buses are available for this route.

There are plans to have a mini-shuttle bus from the Condo, or shared with the next door Condos for a shared service.

The Condo is just off the main road and so you are assured of less traffic noise and dust - one of the reasons why you want to get a condo. The house unit is well designed to ensure privacy and the best view to the pool.

The site is close to Pasir Ris Park, Tampines Mall and White Sands and Ikea and Courts superstall. At the average of $530 psf, it is a good buy.

Ferarian

Unregistered Guest

dun think it's 530psf liao, was there yesterday, even the 2+1 (~1000sqft) was priced at 660K for progressive payment. No way going to pay this price, with this location, though to be fair, it is a pretty nice project.
    Ballotta is selling much cheaper, 600K plus for 3 BR (>1200sqft), which means that in the longer term, FH projects in this area will not go beyond $600 psf.

great for retirement home though, when you can plan your schedule around the shuttle service !!

Price of this development has went down. Guys I have not see the showroom when it was available.... Is the finising good? Is the price neg??

Does anyone has the floor plan for the 2+1 ? Wats the pricing now for this project? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    Price of this development has went down. Guys I have not see the showroom when it was available.... Is the finising good? Is the price neg??
    they are reopening a showroom in an actual completed unit very soon... was at the site before CNY and the works was in progress.

Are there still unsold units left ? and if they showflat is getting ready what will be the selling price psf for the developer to attrack buyers now. For those that bot at the high may be all "under-water" by now...

If you are keen of condo around this area, I would suggest you look at "The Gale" which will be launching by the same developer in the same area. This is freehold too.
    There is no point going after the left over units which is only a handful, about 10 to 15 units. This is less than 4% and the developer is not under pressure to lower the cost. They have already made the profits out from the initial launch.

I would believe that if you want a better bargin, should target "The Gale" and the developer will be more willing to negotiate under this finance crisis. Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by pangsiah
    If you are keen of condo around this area, I would suggest you look at "The Gale" which will be launching by the same developer in the same area. This is freehold too.
    There is no point going after the left over units which is only a handful, about 10 to 15 units. This is less than 4% and the developer is not under pressure to lower the cost. They have already made the profits out from the initial launch.

I would believe that if you want a better bargin, should target "The Gale" and the developer will be more willing to negotiate under this finance crisis. Just my 2 cents worth.
    that area is too crowded as traffic not able to get in easily? anyone can comment?

Yes, you are quite right about the traffic. There is only 1 small road leading to the traffic junction to connect to TPE. If you are a serious buyer, I would suggest that you recce the traffic condition in the morning, say 7.30am to 8.30am. It will make you think twice to consider this area.

However, I'm amused that the sub-sales still trying to sell at high price. I wouldnt consider this area till the authority expand the road junction (unlikely) or the price is competitive (sub $500psf). But still, the traffic is something that very disturbing to me. I prefer a good start in the morning rather than stuck in a bad jam.

Yes, you are quite right about the traffic. There is only 1 small road leading to the traffic junction to connect to TPE. If you are a serious buyer, I would suggest that you recce the traffic condition in the morning, say 7.30am to 8.30am. It will make you think twice to consider this area.

However, I'm amused that the sub-sales still trying to sell at high price. I wouldnt consider this area till the authority expand the road junction (unlikely) or the price is competitive (sub $500psf). But still, the traffic is something that very disturbing to me. I prefer a good start in the morning rather than stuck in a bad jam.
    I live in Simei, so know that the traffic is bad...

Thanks... and thats true. Any further info on Gale ? Where will it be ?

The Gale will be at Flora Road. I'm not sure where will be the launch be, it all depends whether the developer can hold on.
    But to my best guess, maybe 6 months down the road??? I'm sure that at this crisis where we expect SGP GDP to shrink 8 to 10%, the developer will pour in carrots to attract more buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    I live in Simei, so know that the traffic is bad...
    I also notice the junction. So I actually took 1/2 day leave to look at the traffic condition there. The JAM is bad. The junction is far too narrow.

I also notice the junction. So I actually took 1/2 day leave to look at the traffic condition there. The JAM is bad. The junction is far too narrow.
    there are 3 ways to get in there. one is thru the first traffic light.. shortest but jam...

second is thru the shell station... further away... but no jam...

third is to go from the back, from the industrial park.... and make 1 big round...

somehow I like the idea of all condo around... but the road is just killing...

guess we have the same thoughts...

Just for sharing purpose, The Gale will be just opposite of Ferraria Park. The projects there start with A all the way to G. So it is A A B C D E F and now is G.

Just for sharing purpose, The Gale will be just opposite of Ferraria Park. The projects there start with A all the way to G. So it is A A B C D E F and now is G.
    Will be a H and I in the future ?

I'm not sure if there is H & I but the place is far too crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Will be a H and I in the future ?

dear folks

i used to stay in pasir ris. every morn when i pass by flora rd heading to PIE, cars that are leaving their condos jammed up before they could reach main rd heading to PIE, ECP or TPE......

and in the evening when i heading home passed by flora rd which is on my right ....gosh it jammed up all the way till the traffic light which is the flyover before tampines......those exiting from TPE even worse, it is just too many cars to filter to the extreme right lane to turn to flora.....

god bless those who stay there. i waiting for my new home TOP real soon at District 15