Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

Yes, you are right, the traffic condition is bad. The jam is going to be worst if The Gale is TOP in 2012.

TOP expected in Sep and only 6 units left.

i'm considering btween 3 room and 3+1.... which is a better choice?

3 rooms is 111sqm (1195sqft) and 3+1 is 123sqm(1324). It will be my new hubby and I staying. Getting from sub sale at about 615 - 620psf... My agent told me that 3+1 will be harder to sell in the market than a 3 rooms.

Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by trixie

3 rooms is 111sqm (1195sqft) and 3+1 is 123sqm(1324). It will be my new hubby and I staying. Getting from sub sale at about 615 - 620psf... My agent told me that 3+1 will be harder to sell in the market than a 3 rooms.

Any advise?
    For comparison sake, I will refer only to 3 vs 3+1 in FPC. I have extracted info from URA website (goto http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf) and select Ferraria Park) and would say it's difficult to draw any conclusion from the deals in the past months.

Besides the size, there are other key factors such as
    1) Are you comfortable with the location? Transport etc
    2) Are you happy with the unit layout and facilities?
    3) Will you be happy living with your neighbours?

So far, I can say that there are some very nice people in the owners forum group.

hihi, i would answer a Yes to all your questions, although Q3 is pretty unknown now lol. We have seen so many places over the past few months and FPC wons us over in terms of the landscape and exclusivity of the location. In the past, hubby to be always complained this place that place too near the road too noisy etc etc. So this place seems good for us. We have visited the showroom unit recently and really like the furnishings too. So far everything is okay in terms of FPC. It's just going for a 3 or 3+1.... which one....

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    For comparison sake, I will refer only to 3 vs 3+1 in FPC. I have extracted info from URA website (goto http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf) and select Ferraria Park) and would say it's difficult to draw any conclusion from the deals in the past months.

Besides the size, there are other key factors such as
    1) Are you comfortable with the location? Transport etc
    2) Are you happy with the unit layout and facilities?
    3) Will you be happy living with your neighbours?

So far, I can say that there are some very nice people in the owners forum group.

If you are buying with the intention of starting a family soon, then 3+1 presents more flexibility when you want the kids to have a "corner" to study. A common study area allows you to monitor the kids without you running between rooms.

Perhaps, you may also want to consider the price difference between the 2 sizes. Do you want to "invest" a bit more for more space and flexibility? If you could afford, why not buy a bigger unit?

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    If you are buying with the intention of starting a family soon, then 3+1 presents more flexibility when you want the kids to have a "corner" to study. A common study area allows you to monitor the kids without you running between rooms.

Perhaps, you may also want to consider the price difference between the 2 sizes. Do you want to "invest" a bit more for more space and flexibility? If you could afford, why not buy a bigger unit?
    right thanks. i have a discussion with partner again and hopefully we can close by this week and be part of fpc family!

Have relatives with some very unpleasant experience trying to buy a choice unit at fpc, beware of those agents trying to sell unit #05-3x. Collect cheque wait three days then say seller reject. When ask another friend of theirs to try calling, agents say already got cheque for $xxxk (which is $10k to 20k higher) - how much you want to offer...

Any one here know when is the TOP for FPC? I noticed that all the cranes have been removed and no more construction work going on. Maybe I should jog there one of the evenings and peep in

Quote Originally Posted by niclair
    Any one here know when is the TOP for FPC? I noticed that all the cranes have been removed and no more construction work going on. Maybe I should jog there one of the evenings and peep in
    Likely to be Sep 09. Last I heard, only 2 units left.

Quote Originally Posted by trixie

Any advise?
    Frankly speaking, the area over there is like the "Hillview" of the East. I can understand why you like it there. Do ensure that you are aware of the cons when you buy an apartment in that area. Traffic, too many condos in that area, no amenities, etc.

Default traffic is indeed congested

I agree with GohsoonK.
    congested place, and abundance of other projects.

I was seriously considering this development when they launched few years back but decided not to buy a unit after advice from my friend who is staying Ballota Park. Visited the traffic junction during the peak hours and you will know the reason. I thought they will open another road with the increasing number of developments but seems like this is not the case.

hi folks,

is Ferraria Park fully sold? showflat gone?? my sis coming from new york next month is very keen as the TOP in sep....anyone knows where to get the floor plan of a 2+1? anyone selling a 2br kindly pm me..

cheers

yes, fully sold. called the developer last week.
    showflat also gone.

i'm also looking for a 2+1. good luck to us
    will PM you the link to floorplan shortly

check out tomorrow's papers sure have a handful. dropped by the place today seems like 80% done should be ready soon. hey tks for the pm.

Quote Originally Posted by tangerinez
    yes, fully sold. called the developer last week.
    showflat also gone.

i'm also looking for a 2+1. good luck to us
    will PM you the link to floorplan shortly
    hi so far u called up any ads for 2+1?

called up a few yesterday.
    seems like most were selling the same unit at very varying prices. obviously some of the agents either do not know the market well, or trying to fish for higher prices to earn higher commission.
    price difference was 40K!

seems like most were selling the same unit at very varying prices. obviously some of the agents either do not know the market well, or trying to fish for higher prices to earn higher commission.
    no rush....when nearer TOP more genuine sellers will let go otherwise the installment will starts

so much was it?? can pm price and size?

cheers

i would like to have the floorplan for 2+1 or 3 rooms as well.

Can someone help?

Thanks

any 2 or 2+1 for sale???? my sis coming back soon....

Default 2, 2+1

Hi all

There plenty of such units advertised in strait times on sat, D17/18 Ferr Park. Just called up the agents...I think with the next projt Gale coming up, it not that hard to buy the soon to be TOP Ferr Park.

Quote Originally Posted by alankc68
    any 2 or 2+1 for sale???? my sis coming back soon....
    I am sure there are some owners selling, check out the newspapers. Alternative, post your search to the owners group - http://ferrarians.freeforums.org/

ya man, all my friends are sure there are plenty of units going for sale especially there are 472 units total....

am sure will get one. any direct owner pls pm me.

cant get to the forum lah, must log in and give unit no. which im not an owner ther yet.

hi anyone knows whats the maintainance for a 2+1 (1023sf)?

tks

Default FPC 3 bedroom

Hi all,

Looking to buy a 3 bedder. Pool view mid floor. Willing to buy at $620-640psf. Cheque ready. Serious buyer. Anyone selling?

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by thomastanwk
    Hi all,

Looking to buy a 3 bedder. Pool view mid floor. Willing to buy at $620-640psf. Cheque ready. Serious buyer. Anyone selling?

Thomas
    Mine's 3+1, size 1324, mid floor, one of the best pool view unit. keen?

Default Prices of FP

Hi guys,

What is the average psf of FP huh? Some asking for >700psf!!!! OMG!!!

Thomas

Asking for >700 PSF? On the contrary, I have buyers offering me more than 740 PSF for a non pool facing unit. Who knows, it might go beyond 800 PSF by end of the year. Its freehold afterall.