Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

Quote Originally Posted by stlinking
    Asking for >700 PSF? On the contrary, I have buyers offering me more than 740 PSF for a non pool facing unit. Who knows, it might go beyond 800 PSF by end of the year. Its freehold afterall.
    price for fp seems to be increasing. the project is really nice and soothing with alot of water landscape. good for those who bought at low price.

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    price for fp seems to be increasing. the project is really nice and soothing with alot of water landscape. good for those who bought at low price.

Shd I buy or shd I wait???? If it is still -ve growth now, then rightfully prices shd go down... But in reality it's reverse! Really cannot make up my mind.... buy or wait.... buy or wait.....??????

Quote Originally Posted by thomastanwk
    Shd I buy or shd I wait???? If it is still -ve growth now, then rightfully prices shd go down... But in reality it's reverse! Really cannot make up my mind.... buy or wait.... buy or wait.....??????
    do you have preference for facing? i know the pool facing ones command alot higher. otherwise the rest without good facing should be slightly cheaper. there are some ard 6XX psf, but i reckon no good facing.. so if you are not particular abt that. those asking 7XX psf maybe better facing. in fact, for FP, only the front rows units face the pool. the rest face greenary, carrissa park or expressway...

can anyone tell me if the land size is big for 472 units? the development is quite different from other projects in the sense that the blocks are clustered rather than spread out and spans acoss the length of the development.

Land size is 38,713sqm or 416,822 sqft.
    Consider huge for 472 units.

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    can anyone tell me if the land size is big for 472 units? the development is quite different from other projects in the sense that the blocks are clustered rather than spread out and spans acoss the length of the development.

Default TOP!

TOP last week. If you are an owner, come join us at our very own forums. There are many things happening, we are organizing group buys, swimming classes for children etc.

http://ferrarians.freeforums.org/index.php

Cya!

Thumbs up Ferraria Park Condo,TOP soon ---> 31 Oct 2010

Project Name: FERRARIA PARK CONDOMINIUM
    Developer: Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
    Property Type: Condominium
    Tenure: Freehold
    Completion Date: 31 Oct 2010
    Total Units: 472
    District No: 17

Facilities
    * Function room
    * Gymnasium
    * Meeting room
    * Lap pool
    * Wading pool
    * Reflecting pool
    * Timber Deck
    * Water features
    * BBQ Pit
    * Tennis court
    * 24-hour Security

Available Unit Types
    1 bedroom (646 - 721sf)
    2 bedroom (883 - 1023sf)
    2 bedroom + study (1023 - 1109sf)
    3 bedroom (1173 - 1302sf)
    3 bedroom + study (1324 - 1485sf)
    4 bedroom (1572 - 1636sf)

For more details or download e-brochure, pls visit
    FERRARIA PARK CONDOMINIUM

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    TOP last week. If you are an owner, come join us at our very own forums. There are many things happening, we are organizing group buys, swimming classes for children etc.

http://ferrarians.freeforums.org/index.php

Cya!
    Owners, come and join us. There are already 160+ members and growing. Hear about the renovation, tips etc, make friends and share lobangs.

Went to see my friend's new flat today,he got his keys last week. The pool area is huge and lots of waterscape. However, I was shocked to find that his bedroom walls are drywalls, sounds like cheapo wooden walls like that....is this the new industry standard nowadays? Even HDB walls are all bricks.

Hi,

I am keen to get a 2 bedrooms unit at Ferraria Park. Pls let me know if anyone interested to sell.

Also.. how much is the mthly maintenance fee? thanks...

Default greyish colour

the greyish colour make it dull, resemble dormitory ...

Default More like Civil Defence building

when i first seen it when going to The Gale showroom, thought i when to a CD building.

While you guys are entitled to your views, I just think that you are nick picking on colors? Do you really buy a condo because it's nice color??? C'mon

While you guys are entitled to your views, I just think that you are nick picking on colors? Do you really buy a condo because it's nice color??? C'mon
    go read skyscraper asia forum....it a consensus that the exterior color is not appealing. This vew is echoed by many and even in different forum.
    I am surprised ..that this colour is used,
    The designer probably has no colour sense or maybe,,, colourblind

Of course not. However, you got to admit that colors does affect the "feel" of the development. The colors could definitely be better.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Sorry! Wrong thread!

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Of course not. However, you got to admit that colors does affect the "feel" of the development. The colors could definitely be better.
    Yes, of course it will be ideal to buy a condo at the right price, good layout, good location, good colors, good facilities etc. Seriously, what is the priority of colors in the list of requirements?

ok, I am not too excited by the colors but felt it's only a "temporary" disadvantage coz it can be repainted later. If buyers/owners are happy with the other more important (and permanent) requirements, then nickpicking on colors is only a short-sighted view.

Was... $1099 psf for a two bedr, this is not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Better dormitories out there for that price. Guy who paid that is a sucker (and his unit has PES)

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Better dormitories out there for that price. Guy who paid that is a sucker (and his unit has PES)
    ferraria park not tat bad to be named as dormitories.....the facade n color abit look like flatted factories but they hf very big pools and the blocks facing the pool r wide apart compared to many newer developments....

kovan residences vy near to each other blocks lor(those facing the narrower lap pool)

btw, i only saw a 1bdr transacted at 1099psf....got 2bedder wif PES sold at 1099psf? haven lodge?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    u refering to F P? got 2bdr sold at 1099psf meh?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ferraria park not tat bad to be named as dormitories.....the facade n color abit look like flatted factories but they hf very big pools and the blocks facing the pool r wide apart compared to many newer developments....

kovan residences vy near to each other blocks lor(those facing the narrower lap pool)

btw, i only saw a 1bdr transacted at 1099psf....got 2bedder wif PES sold at 1099psf? haven lodge?
    if you take the swimming pool out it does look like a dorm. Wasn't there a ground floor unit 2 bedder with PES sold at 1K+ psf? I could have been mistaken

I've been inside FP, pool looks long cos they joined the kid and lap pools together and while it gives a good feel, it is crowded on most days. A lot of features in this condo not very practical - i'll rather pay a tad more for Hedges if i want to stay in far east

if you take the swimming pool out it does look like a dorm. Wasn't there a ground floor unit 2 bedder with PES sold at 1K+ psf? I could have been mistaken

I've been inside FP, pool looks long cos they joined the kid and lap pools together and while it gives a good feel, it is crowded on most days. A lot of features in this condo not very practical - i'll rather pay a tad more for Hedges if i want to stay in far east
    hedges park quantum much smaller.....

FP 1bdr oredi tx at 7xxk, whereas 7xxk u can get a pool facing 2bdr hedges park

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    hedges park quantum much smaller.....

FP 1bdr oredi tx at 7xxk, whereas 7xxk u can get a pool facing 2bdr hedges park
    Is that a compact 2BR? Anyway if for self stay btw F and H the choice should be quite clear, ie of course you want to move in str8 away...

Is that a compact 2BR? Anyway if for self stay btw F and H the choice should be quite clear, ie of course you want to move in str8 away...
    Yes, the choice is clearly F. Space opposite each blk is much bigger than H. Doubt u can find a new development with such wide spacing.
    The pools is surprising quiet for such a large development. Only with people at 4-6pm on weekends. Weekdays, very quiet. Why, i know? I was once a FP owner. And a PES unit owner facing the pool somemore.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    Yes, the choice is clearly F. Space opposite each blk is much bigger than H. Doubt u can find a new development with such wide spacing.
    The pools is surprising quiet for such a large development. Only with people at 4-6pm on weekends. Weekdays, very quiet. Why, i know? I was once a FP owner. And a PES unit owner facing the pool somemore.
    Appears times have changed - I have been there and pool is crowded like siao. Kids cycling and skating on the boardwalk. You rented out your unit didn't you? Else I doubt you would care that much.

Anyway given a choice i'll go with H - newer and better - but the location needs more amenities else car ownership is a must.

Just curious, every morning every one from these A-H projects have to get out via flora drive, is there any jam ?

F P nearer to the highway is it ? Can hear or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Just curious, every morning every one from these A-H projects have to get out via flora drive, is there any jam ?

F P nearer to the highway is it ? Can hear or not ?
    I once timed my journey from Carissa Park basement carpark to PIE exit, it took me 7-8 minutes during peak hours. I have stayed here for 7 years, so far have not encountered major bottleneck on traffic, unlike some places like Downtown East or Yishun which takes 15-20 minutes to reach the expressway.

I have stayed 1/2year in that unit. Not rental unit.

Well, if u think H is better, that is a personal preference.

But, if U stay Flora, i agree that car is necessary. Althought got shuttle service to Tampines and bus to CBD in morning, if u need to buy groceries, car is a need

Default Ferraria Park

Address Tenure PSF Area Sqft Price Contract Date
    #01-10 Freehold $1026 1087 $1115k 13 Jun 11
    #07-54 Freehold $ 907 1356 $1230k 09 Jun 11
    #05-07 Freehold $ 939 1023 $ 960k 02 Jun 11
    #01-17 Freehold $1084 689 $ 746k 01 Jun 11
    #08-28 Freehold $1099 646 $ 710k 27 May 11

#06-07 Freehold $ 939 1023 $960k 16 May 11
    #03-39 Freehold $ 899 1324 $1190k 11 May 11
    #06-37 Freehold $ 971 1195 $1160k 04 May 11
    #03-20 Freehold $ 921 1195 $1100k 03 May 11
    #02-34 Freehold $ 892 1023 $ 912k 03 May 11